Womens reactions

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
Even if we get a perfect hair transplant, or HM, I'm sure the knowledge that we have bad genes will turn some women off. We can still get good looking women, but not as good as if they did not know.

Women like guys who look good. But if a woman likes a guy, and tells him, and he tries to fix his appearance, she thinks she is not good enough, and that he is trying to do better than her. A lot of fat women say they would not date me because I care too much about appearance, as if I'd want to date them. The better looking women congratulate me for having the common sense to do something about it. But if I bring up the topic that they reject guys who look bad, they change their tone, and say they are not attracted to people with cosmet surgery. They also put down other women who had it.

If an average looking woman wants a tall guy or a guy with muscles, but can't get one, she will think she has a chance wth one who is bald. So she will tell you to let yourself go bald. But of course she'd prefer a guy with hair. And if she ever loses weight or clears up her face, she'll get who she wants.

So look your best, and don't tell women about your bad genes. Just show them the muscle you earned. But don't tell them you need 5 hours a day to keep it, or they will predict you can't maintain it. They like guys who naturally look like that because they guy will always look that way even if he is lazy. So tell her you workout 30 minutes every day. That shows self discipline, but also says you can easily maintain it.

ISSUES. Dude your posts are getting more and more painful to read. If you have it all down then why don't you go SCORE.

Never mind, I forgot. You don't want fat girls. You don't want to settle. And if you get with one and she loses weight she will leave you. Your posts on women are terrible.

G

JayMan said:
collegechemistrystudent said:
Even if we get a perfect hair transplant, or HM, I'm sure the knowledge that we have bad genes will turn some women off. We can still get good looking women, but not as good as if they did not know.

Women like guys who look good. But if a woman likes a guy, and tells him, and he tries to fix his appearance, she thinks she is not good enough, and that he is trying to do better than her. A lot of fat women say they would not date me because I care too much about appearance, as if I'd want to date them. The better looking women congratulate me for having the common sense to do something about it. But if I bring up the topic that they reject guys who look bad, they change their tone, and say they are not attracted to people with cosmet surgery. They also put down other women who had it.

If an average looking woman wants a tall guy or a guy with muscles, but can't get one, she will think she has a chance wth one who is bald. So she will tell you to let yourself go bald. But of course she'd prefer a guy with hair. And if she ever loses weight or clears up her face, she'll get who she wants.

So look your best, and don't tell women about your bad genes. Just show them the muscle you earned. But don't tell them you need 5 hours a day to keep it, or they will predict you can't maintain it. They like guys who naturally look like that because they guy will always look that way even if he is lazy. So tell her you workout 30 minutes every day. That shows self discipline, but also says you can easily maintain it.

ISSUES. Dude your posts are getting more and more painful to read. If you have it all down then why don't you go SCORE.

Never mind, I forgot. You don't want fat girls. You don't want to settle. And if you get with one and she loses weight she will leave you. Your posts on women are terrible.

agreed.