women think we are uglier now

shreyaskini

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being bald is not a big problem if you have good looks and good social skills. What most people here lack is the latter. Maybe it's the depression thats causing social fears among the members here and i can understand coz even i'm suffering from it. Here in India even with thick hairs it's almost impossible to impress a girl. Unless you live in a metropolitan city here there's hardly any chance a girl is going to fall for you. We live in a society which is full of conservative and sexually repressed people(The girls mostly). Here it's all about the money. Thats whats gonna get you laid. Not the hair and not the muscular body. I'd say that you people in US and Europe are way more luckier than us. You atleast are straight forward and if you ask a girl out or something the worst possible thing that could happen is a rejection. Here you'll get a huge slap and the girls nearby will beat you to death. Now ppl do you still think you're facing more problems than we do? We're suffering hairloss, can't get a gf and perhaps can't even think of a girl until marriage and even thats impossible unless you're working for a big company and have a Masters in business or technology.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being bald is not a big problem if you have good looks and good social skills. What most people here lack is the latter. Maybe it's the depression thats causing social fears among the members here and i can understand coz even i'm suffering from it. Here in India even with thick hairs it's almost impossible to impress a girl. Unless you live in a metropolitan city here there's hardly any chance a girl is going to fall for you. We live in a society which is full of conservative and sexually repressed people(The girls mostly). Here it's all about the money. Thats whats gonna get you laid. Not the hair and not the muscular body. I'd say that you people in US and Europe are way more luckier than us. You atleast are straight forward and if you ask a girl out or something the worst possible thing that could happen is a rejection. Here you'll get a huge slap and the girls nearby will beat you to death. Now ppl do you still think you're facing more problems than we do? We're suffering hairloss, can't get a gf and perhaps can't even think of a girl until marriage and even thats impossible unless you're working for a big company and have a Masters in business or technology.

dont you guys have legal prostitution... and like an entire city for it?
The problem is India is very caste system. The rich are always going to be the rich.

India needs a proper revolution like Egypt did, but much better planned out. You need to start REALLY borderline SCARING the politicians out you have and getting some decent people in there. You need to stop letting these american corporation bend you over as well by working for pennies. Much easier said than done of course.... but why dont YOU start the revolution.. get a damn bald guy in there as a man of action, promise and change!!!!!!
Then invite me over to live there as your adviser and personal chaperon to the states so I can visit this prostitute city!

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nope prostituion AND p**rn are illegal here but Hypocrisy is skyhigh.
Google India's PM and you will know he is bald AND of a lower caste and class.
We here are changing and developing but we don't have a thing for patience. Thats it, we want what we want as fast as a pizza delivery.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
We here are changing and developing but we don't have a thing for patience. Thats it, we want what we want as fast as a pizza delivery.
so basically it sounds like america except we want it fast and for everyone else to do it while we play on facebook.

I say all us bald/balding guys get together and start our own country..... what do you say?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
so basically it sounds like america except we want it fast and for everyone else to do it while we play on facebook.

I say all us bald/balding guys get together and start our own country..... what do you say?

Good luck on finding fertile hot women to move to this country, without this we will die out :sulkoff:

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score

actually a great idea
we can play video games together and chill until the day comes when a cure is out

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does sound really good but then the NW7 will reign over the NW2's. IF it really happens

shreyaskini

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is that we Indians tend to think we're modernized like the western countries just by acting like them. If you go to a campus of a top university you see girls dressed up like the american girls and they act like them too. They wear shorts and show their cleavage and if you ever go and tell them that they're hot they tell you to **** off or just ignore(90% of them). So whats the point of being so conservative from inside when you're dressing up like westerners? They say its their wish. But that doesn't justify it. Here what girls want is boys who get a lot of likes on facebook and instagram and ofcourse a bike would also be enough to make them fall for you. They think such boys are better than the straight forward guys. I myself am very straight forward and thats one of the biggest reasons why i'm hated by many :( I'm fed up of this nation filled with hypocrites and wanna move to US/Europe after my studies.

shookwun

Reaction score
"Studies have also shown that women prefer that a man have no hair at all over thinning hair or a receding hairline. More and more men are embracing this style for that reason."

index.php

"When I see some guys with hair now, they look they're wearing a distracting wig."

index.php

"When I walk into a room and I am the only baldie - -I know that I am the best looking guy there - - and alot of people will agree. Bald guys are better looking than guys with hair. Mother nature only created so many perfect heads- - - -The rest she covered in hair."

index.php

8dZZTx6.gif