Women Simply Love And Want Bald Men

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
unknown.png

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

Does this make you sad? It's actually funny because none of the girls in that video are pretty and it's more a case of trying to act up for the camera. It's no substitute for real life experience. I doubt they would get a very attractive guy who has his **** together unless he fell for them lol because simply put he has way better options. Some of those girls are unattractive chavs, short term fun, really I got lucky based on my other half's looks, personality etc.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does this make you sad? It's actually funny because none of the girls in that video are pretty and it's more a case of trying to act up for the camera. It's no substitute for real life experience. I doubt they would get a very attractive guy who has his **** together unless he fell for them lol because simply put he has way better options. Some of those girls are unattractive chavs, short term fun, really I got lucky based on my other half's looks, personality etc.
I think he’s so far deluded and useless in real life that hair is his way out. I think because he is unable to study/work/make money/find joy/have meaningful conversations he finds comfort in believing that it’s not him, it’s the hair. There’s also comfort in pretending it’s the hair because so many people go through it (clearly this whole forum) that he feels he's not alone and after all its just a curse which allows him to do nothing in life.

But to him we’re the ones coping telling ourselves our NW2/3 is not a big deal, lmao. It’s crazy the sh*t the mind can do, especially when relayed information such as the videos hes posting.

I wonder what happens when he watches youtube videos of girls saying “its not bad and I would date a bald guy”, he probably immediately closes it and tells himself those girls are ugly or dumb.

Feels bad.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he’s so far deluded and useless in real life that hair is his way out. I think because he is unable to study/work/make money/find joy/have meaningful conversations he finds comfort in believing that it’s not him, it’s the hair. There’s also comfort in pretending it’s the hair because so many people go through it (clearly this whole forum) that he feels he's not alone and after all its just a curse which allows him to do nothing in life.

But to him we’re the ones coping telling ourselves our NW2/3 is not a big deal, lmao. It’s crazy the sh*t the mind can do, especially when relayed information such as the videos hes posting.

I wonder what happens when he watches youtube videos of girls saying “its not bad and I would date a bald guy”, he probably immediately closes it and tells himself those girls are ugly or dumb.

Feels bad.
Lmao I find that a lot of women (especially those who are 25+) can actually be reasonable and understand men dealing with aging - greying hair, receding harline, wrinkles, a little belly and so on. They'll be able to overlook some flaws as long as the guy is overall still attractive and their type. But a lot of posters on this forum hate women and will deny this.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao I find that a lot of women (especially those who are 25+) can actually be reasonable and understand men dealing with aging - greying hair, receding harline, wrinkles, a little belly and so on. They'll be able to overlook some flaws as long as the guy is overall still attractive and their type. But a lot of posters on this forum hate women and will deny this.

Yep, I really believe a guy is in control in most agreed dates provided he takes basic care of himself like yourself. It is women hate you see on here for sure. You can spot them easily because their dating stories are always odd/extreme unlike a discussion with a normal guy. Sometimes it's to do with ugliness but usually that's not enough for a normal guy to spend his life on forums laying into women on loop. Even if he had been rejected continuously. Usually there's chronic refractory mental illness and that's actually the main reason, some of the guys in this "camp" are even good looking. Xander on the forum is a bit like that. A shame really, they are only hurting themselves and destroying their lives.