Women running their hands thru your hair with concealer

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just started a new relationship (with a girl much younger than myself I might add). She loves me to lay my head in her chest as she runs her fingers thru my hair. She likes to pet, scratch, rub my head. I love it too.

Currently, my diffuse thinning is not so noticable so I am not wearing any concealer. However, should I get to that point where I need concealer, I'm guessing this can't happen anymore? Will the concealer stay in your hair as your woman does this? I do not ever want to tell her I am wearing concealer, I'm gonna keep that my own little secret. So it is not as if she's going to be delicate with my hair with concealer.

How do you guys deal with this kind of dilema?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Depends, will she still want to run her hands through it if its stiff and sticky with hairspray on?
It should'nt come off on her hands though. and unless she's looking directly at it like a preening chimp or you're using too much then you should get away with it.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Depends, will she still want to run her hands through it if its stiff and sticky with hairspray on?
It should'nt come off on her hands though. and unless she's looking directly at it like a preening chimp or you're using too much then you should get away with it.

He mentioned scratching. And I can almost guarantee that it will be noticable if she starts scratching.

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

I was thinking about that. When/if I have to start using concealer, I will probably start using oily pomade type styling products as well. My hair will be so sticky and oily, she probably will no longer desire rubbing her fingers thru my hair.

Problem solved.

Of course she will probably complain about it and tell me to stop puting that 'sh*t' in my hair.

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
BTW S.A.F., who is that in your avatar? Is that a wig coming off his head?

s.a.f

Reaction score