Women Only Care About Men's Hair As Much As Men Care About Breast Size!

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't give a flying sh*t about tit size, I'll take non existent or big in my mouth, either way is fine. Face and skin are much more important. On the other hand even as a straight male I find bald guys repulsive and creepy looking.

I was a master of hiding my norwood 3 and I've had girls point out to me and laugh or cringe at guys with exposed receding hairlines IN THEIR THIRTIES. An visible norwood 3 and you're dead to any attractive female.

Never met a guy who laughed at a girl about her tit size.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I liked that Dark Angel series she was in. Scarlet Johanssen has nice lips also.

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't give a flying sh*t about tit size, I'll take non existent or big in my mouth, either way is fine. Face and skin are much more important. On the other hand even as a straight male I find bald guys repulsive and creepy looking.

I was a master of hiding my norwood 3 and I've had girls point out to me and laugh or cringe at guys with exposed receding hairlines IN THEIR THIRTIES. An visible norwood 3 and you're dead to any attractive female.

Never met a guy who laughed at a girl about her tit size.
Agreed that a woman with nice skin is a HUGE turn on, God damn it!!!!!

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they dont care if u fit with ur hair status noorwod 1 2 3 or shaved head if not u r fucked end of discussion

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true. You get judged more by other men for balding then by women. The amount of sh*t you take for balding in your teens to early 20s by your friends is astonishing, and its mostly guys who talk sh*t. Women feel bad and find it repulsive, men think of you as inferior and treat you as such.

I mean , if you had the option of being extremely handsome and fit as a norwood 7, or average looking full head of hair, I think the choice is simple right.....handsome and norwood7!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I work on a college as a postdoc.

When I see an undergrad walking around with a receded temple or hairline, such that it's early recession and they might not yet realize it, I feel really sorry for them. I know that they're missing on an important part of life, which I mostly missed out on, which is fun with young women.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I work on a college as a postdoc.

When I see an undergrad walking around with a receded temple or hairline, such that it's early recession and they might not yet realize it, I feel really sorry for them. I know that they're missing on an important part of life, which I mostly missed out on, which is fun with young women.

Whenever I see a guy my age (22) with a bad hairline I feel like telling them to get on finasteride.