Women Only Care About Men's Hair As Much As Men Care About Breast Size!

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We've all seen small breasted women who are HOT!!!!
The good news is that women do not care if a man is balding either!!!!

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha, ha! Right! Perfectly logical and believable association asserted by the computer generated voice in the video. And as valued. It was T & A, both, for me or nothing!

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I was going to ask if this was the same FlightTL from the other popular hair loss forum, but based on the topic and first post, I know it is.

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha, ha! Right! Perfectly logical and believable association asserted by the computer generated voice in the video. And as valued. It was T & A, both, for me or nothing!

There is nothing wrong with T and A. I've seen some hotties though who are flat...but they are real cute.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
4f915000d636c6821788a4a9dc5b11ff.jpg

9a1c1ed5f877ceb693b9a4cbd23c351e.jpg

alexandra-daddario-san-andreas-bikini.jpg

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

what the f*** are you talking about?

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stupid post, I want hair because I like do hairsryles, wash my hair, go to a hairdresser.... Not because of women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stupid post, I want hair because I like do hairsryles, wash my hair, go to a hairdresser.... Not because of women

I don't believe posts like this.

Would anybody care about their grooming if they lived alone on a desert island?

No.

Grooming makes no sense without a social context, and in this case the social context is women.

Other men don't give a f***.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Better comparison would be women care about men's hair as much as men care about women's hair, and honestly women probably care even more.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Other men don't give a f***.
Not true. You get judged more by other men for balding then by women. The amount of sh*t you take for balding in your teens to early 20s by your friends is astonishing, and its mostly guys who talk sh*t. Women feel bad and find it repulsive, men think of you as inferior and treat you as such.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know. People's drives and motivations are all over the spectrum. I have only become mildly successful in understanding myself. That's about all I'll venture. Now to keep the topic moving off, I forgot to mention my other prerequisite. Lips. They had to have thick, luscious lips. Cute, little feet additionally caused the testosterone thermometer to burst. Cursed Andro Alo!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true. You get judged more by other men for balding then by women. The amount of sh*t you take for balding in your teens to early 20s by your friends is astonishing, and its mostly guys who talk sh*t. Women feel bad and find it repulsive, men think of you as inferior and treat you as such.

When do males start to give other males sh*t for their looks?

After puberty, when females enter the game.

So men giving you sh*t is entirely due to a women-driven context.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
When do males start to give other males sh*t for their looks?

After puberty, when females enter the game.

So men giving you sh*t is entirely due to a women-driven context.
Men give other men sh*t for their looks all the time. I can't even count the number of times I have heard guys making fun of Lebron's receding hairline.

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know. People's drives and motivations are all over the spectrum. I have only become mildly successful in understanding myself. That's about all I'll venture. Now to keep the topic moving off, I forgot to mention my other prerequisite. Lips. They had to have thick, luscious lips. Cute, little feet additionally caused the testosterone thermometer to burst. Cursed Andro Alo!
You say lips, I think Jessica Alba.!