Women like

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Me. They like me shaved, buzzed, lined up or with long layered hair like now. I still think of the damage accutane has caused. I am over it though, I eat a balanced nutritious diet. I suppement. It helps.

I realize it comes down to confidence which begins with self love.

http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi/what-does-confidence-mean.html

http://www.askmen.com/top_10/dating_top_ten_100/135_dating_list_a.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUZQ...gl=CA&client=mv-google&guid=&nomobile=1&guid=

[Youtube]dUZQLcPgHEY[/youtube]

I think you guys need a little self love.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
What if your balding and look uglier becuz of it

And thats where the thread should end because unless your priviliged to have a nice face with a nicely shaped dome, you're going to look worse. Ignorant apologists, and usually people who are PRIVILEGED to have hair almost ALWAYS make this bullsh*t excuse 'oh, its all about confidence, improve on other aspects, bla bla bla' Yeah? I'd like to see these fortunate morons shave off their hair down to the scalp or go out with a horseshoe shaped hairline and see how well THEY fare with women... or how well THEY would take it if they had to come to realization that this atrocious disease was going to be with them FOREVER.

You know... these are the same people that will slam on bald/balding men too, if not openly than subconsciously. Most people, even if they're good people will pretty much view bald men with LESS worth. Argue against that all you want, but its not bald men that made this the reality, its SOCIETY that has nearly demonized the bald man.

So congratulations for not only being ignorant, but also arrogant scum. :jackit:

seb

Reaction score
I'm on the good side of the fence here. 23, NW5 but nice face with perfect head shape. Also 6"3' and blue-eyed, which doesn't hurt. Being bald doesn't affect my appearance that much when it comes to my social life and women. It is just me who can't stand my lack of hair. I'm only doing a transplant in a few months as a bonus, even though I will continue to buzz my hair short, I want to see a hairline in the mirror.

A friend of mine always like to say: "If you were the only person on earth, you wouldn't care about balding". Of course he's a thick NW1. The truth is that this statement is not only surrealistic, it's also utterly not true. Balding is primarily a problem of self-image. My friend also thinks you do not care about balding once you have a wife and a kid. How can someone believe that? "It's OK now, I'm married with children, I can let myself become an old-looking bald fat Joe."

Whats blue eyes got to do with it. I am virtually 6ft 3", and have blue eyes. Makes not a jot of difference.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
And thats where the thread should end because unless your priviliged to have a nice face with a nicely shaped dome, you're going to look worse. Ignorant apologists, and usually people who are PRIVILEGED to have hair almost ALWAYS make this bullsh*t excuse 'oh, its all about confidence, improve on other aspects, bla bla bla' Yeah? I'd like to see these fortunate morons shave off their hair down to the scalp or go out with a horseshoe shaped hairline and see how well THEY fare with women... or how well THEY would take it if they had to come to realization that this atrocious disease was going to be with them FOREVER.

You know... these are the same people that will slam on bald/balding men too, if not openly than subconsciously. Most people, even if they're good people will pretty much view bald men with LESS worth. Argue against that all you want, but its not bald men that made this the reality, its SOCIETY that has nearly demonized the bald man.

So congratulations for not only being ignorant, but also arrogant scum. :jackit:

But he lost his family in a tragic car accident... nevermind that he is a young handsome guy with pretty much a full head of hair that the ladies find irrestistable, or the fact that this is a hairloss forum, have some sympathy:/ It's all about confidence. Even if you look like **** and everyone knows it and you can't stand your own reflection, we are just somehow supposed to feel good about our F-ed up appearance and radiate all this charm and wit and swagger like we are male models and the women are going to fall for it, even though they can sniff out fake confidence a mile away. Yeah, that will work. Confidence is a cart, but that cart needs to be drawn by something- the horse, which represents why you are confident, usually image related. So a bald guy faking confidence is like putting his cart before the horse. It's *** backwards and it doesn't work like that. Genuine confidence comes from looking good and the positive feedback it elicits, like it does for OP here. But take away his good looks by marring his physical appearance (nw5) and see where his confidence gets him. Love yourself when you look like **** and everyone is laughing at you and I will take what you have to say seriously.

seb

Reaction score
Having no hair makes your eyes stand out more.

Why don't you post a picture of yourself seb?

What, so you can take the p*ss as well. I have already mentioned, I dont have a camera/camera phone, nor am I going to buy one, just too appease a random poster on a f**ked up forum.

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
Confidence has to come from somewhere otherwise you are just faking it like Ucman said and women can smell it from miles away. Confidence can either come from appearance or profession, with profession I mean doing something that a lot of people are willing to pay you for.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
That and faking confidence can be easily misinterpreted as being cocky.

You know, like the OP's thread here.

Another

Reaction score
I so much love full headed guys saying it's all down to confidence. I'd like to see their confidence when -after having had a few quite successful years in the dating game- in a year or two from frequent flirts, from actual approaches from women and from ONS's they get to a point where women won't even acknowledge their presence anywhere, let alone thinking of them in any sexual way even though the only thing that had happened was just having gone from a NW2 to a NW5 or 6. But yeah, you can get women when bald. But it's like the difference between fishing in a duck pond or in the ocean.