Women do not have it easy either , if you think they do you are deluded

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
A friend rejected a woman last night because her tits were not up to par.

Women, like men are judged by their looks, where ugly women are often used for sex then dumped

it’s important to have some perspective
True man. I hate big nipple women and saggy banana looking tits. They have to be round and firm. Or she can jump off a bridge.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women, like men are judged by their looks, where ugly women are often used for sex then dumped
Yeah, women have the challenge of choosing their date responsibly, otherwise they get raped and killed lmao. Women's problems seem to be very different from men's problems tho

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
A friend rejected a woman last night because her tits were not up to par.

it’s important to have some perspective
Methinks your friend is a sausage-boy...............

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will find this certainly so after 30. While guys my age usually are already married or enjoying the single lifestyle (provided they dont bald too much), a lot of the single women my age often seem lonely, and some of their constant complaining reminds me of the type of complaints I would see on this sub-forum.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You will find this certainly so after 30. While guys my age usually are already married or enjoying the single lifestyle (provided they dont bald too much), a lot of the single women my age often seem lonely, and some of their constant complaining reminds me of the type of complaints I would see on this sub-forum.
@mald

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
most likely complaining about men like the men in this forum

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The average women has much more sexual market value relative to her looks than the average man, so in that sense it is easier for women. Of course that doesn't mean women don't experience rejection.

But women have other standards of succes than men when it comes to dating, since our biological nature differs. For men success is measured in sex while for women it's measured in commitment. ( Commitment from the men they genuinely desire of course, since getting sex for the average woman is as easy as breathing)

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
The average women has much more sexual market value relative to her looks than the average man, so in that sense it is easier for women. Of course that doesn't mean women don't experience rejection.

But women have other standards of succes than men when it comes to dating, since our biological nature differs. For men success is measured in sex while for women it's measured in commitment. ( Commitment from the men they genuinely desire of course, since getting sex for the average woman is as easy as breathing)
I would add that a man’s ability to provide is a big factor, and a woman’s ability to nurture children. Of course, society is pretty fucked up socially and mentally at this point to where we have career women who don’t want children and men who are freeloading off women. But if one accepts the biological factors then it comes down to what I previously mentioned. Additionally, some guys feel disturbed by the fact that a woman looks for a good provider. However, it really is a true need for them as the weaker sex. That being said, the other problem is that due to society today, many women expect much more than she would ever need from a man, particularly materially. So yeah that’s where the disposable male idea has come into play. Whereas in the normal biological state a female will accept a male who provides adequately. Keep in mind that these provisions are not limited to material, but also providing emotional support and guidance for the children and family as a whole. There’s just a slew of problems that bugger things up like how females will compete with one another as to who has the latest and greatest. Same for males some ways. Social media has multiplied these issues to an unbearable degree.