Women Critiquing The "nice Guy" Of Online Dating

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
The difference between men and women.

Men want to bang as many different girls as possible

Women want to bang the guy they pick as much as possible

Put another way, men have the biological imperative of spreading their genes (individually) as much as possible. This explains why men are hot for almost any girl they can f***, even though they prefer prime. It also explains the man's jealousy to an extent. If the girl's banging some other dude, you can't be sure your own imperative is being fulfilled...

As for women, they need to have the BEST POSSIBLE sperm inside them. The biological imperative for them is to produce offspring that are as healthy as possible. And where does the most healthy (alpha) sperm come from? Why, the 6-foot fullhead Chad of course.
I think this may explain why women who've been with a Chad find it hard to be with a lower tier man. After an alpha, they need someone equally or more alpha. That womb has to be put to good use!

So yeah. Basic biology/Darwinism/whatever the f*** it's called.
It's just nature.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course they had to use niceguy turns psychopath meme.

I'm generally a nice person, I don't go out of my way to please them but if I can help at the moment without repercussions, why not.

The thing is, only when I'm arrogant and almost sadistic is when women start being nice to me and trying to please me.

This meme of niceguys turning violent because nobody likes their niceness is feminazistic propaganda to rationalize their shitty choices of f*****g drug dealers and thugs that finished their 10 year jail prison time for raping a boy or killing a 14 year old wannabe drug dealer on streets.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also lol zircon, what i was referring to earlier, another f*****g riceburner

Wtf is the explanation for this!? Lol

Just have hair!? Looks theory destroyed? Prostitution!? Lmao

I look better than this weird f****r when i had hair, id even go so far as maybe saying i still look better just f*****g lol

View attachment 73193

View attachment 73194

View attachment 73195

Just lol is it all about having hair!?

Shes a legit 7-8 what the actual f***

Thats a 4-5 bby, 50 year old women in Europe are prettier than this one

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Straight outta r/TRP. Sick evopsych bra
LOL. I had to google what r/TRP is :p

I don't like putting "tags" like red pill, blue pill, femist etc on things and concepts. But yeah.... I guess I'm close to that category there as far as my thoughts about social/sexual dynamics go.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should know I consider myself somewhat of a scholar of esoteric internet subcultures.

r/TRP is generally just a haphazard collection of misogynist broscience but it seems to make at least a few men stop whining and actually make something out of themselves. They advocate working out, making money and generally treating women quite badly, including dating multiple women at once (known as "spinning plates"). Women will generally get wetter from a guy like this than a fat "nice guy" though so I guess in an evolutionary sense it's a big step up.

I LOL at some of the posts though. One guy I remember was a divorced white guy in his 50s. He wrote this long account about how he was down in the Philippines spinning plates like a badass, and seemed completely oblivious to how his situation is analogous to literally every other white sexpat.

Just f*****g LOL.
I guess these are the guys listening to stuff like the Tom Leykis show and stuff while not doing anything out in the real world.
IMO you don't have to join a club or group like r/TRP to look around you and form your opinions on what's going on. Takes a long time though.

blackg

Reaction score
i will. his face pisses me off and she's way out of his league. something fishy is going on
I hope this couple (the average Asian dude and his hot pale freaky goddess) are together for the next 10 years.
That will surely piss-off all the bitter and twisted on here.

I hope they have 8 kids too.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope this couple (the average Asian dude and his hot pale freaky goddess) are together for the next 10 years.
That will surely piss-off all the bitter and twisted on here.

I hope they have 8 kids too.
they better be female. just lol at me vs female versions of me (hapa girls). just lol at the difference

for the most sad and dramatic manifestation of that difference just look at eliot rodger talking about his sister

blackg

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet money that she's gone by this time next year.
Who really cares how long they are together?
I swear some of you guys on here sound like, bored, gossiping 70 year old women.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
His sister was f*****g hot. Hapa genes are amazing for girls.

View attachment 73329
View attachment 73330

Uh, the original swimming pool chick is like 2 points hotter than this. I don't like her mouth, which is way too far from her chin, but the real deal breaker for me is those far-apart eyes, those are a f*****g killer.

She's still above average like a 6, would bang for sure, but the mouth/jaw area and eyes take her down from being stunning.

ice_age_sid_comp_2s.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
You are dead wrong. It just adds to the oriental mystique of this prime 8/10.
There is no real right or wrong when assessing the attractiveness of a woman.
It just comes down to individual preferences.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no real right or wrong when assessing the attractiveness of a woman.
It just comes down to individual preferences.
There is, actually.
Unless you're a perv, there is a good universal scale of attractiveness. That's why everyone finds hot women hot and ugly women ugly.

Once you get beyond 7-8/10, I think individual preferences come into the picture.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm actually only mildly experienced, and I'd say that I'm pretty kind and considerate in real life. Therefore, these articles are painful for me.
It is good you are kind. Be proud of it. Peoples with morals and values are the most interesting and the best companions for everything.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Panthers looking good. Can they make play-offs?
Hey blackq :) I honestly cant say. They are so unpredictable right now, that they can become superbowl winners or even lose all matches and end without play off.
But 49ers looking really good right now. Jimmy Garoppolo is fitting in the team and everything is starting to have a frame.

blackg

Reaction score
Hey blackq :) I honestly cant say. They are so unpredictable right now, that they can become superbowl winners or even lose all matches and end without play off.
But 49ers looking really good right now. Jimmy Garoppolo is fitting in the team and everything is starting to have a frame.
Thanks for your reply. I hope the Panthers make the playoffs. I also have a soft spot for the Vikings so it would be good if they made the play-offs too.

I haven't really paid much attention to the 49ers to be honest.
They do deserve some relief.