Women Call Me Bald On A Dating Site Pof

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You would be surprised at the number of people who think that being bald is just like another "hairstyle" that women don't find unttractive, so spare me your patronizing sarcasm
This is a very small number Im positive. Vast majority of people know that bald is unattractive, I put money on it. Every person that says other wise he either lie to you or lie to himself, but deep down he knows the truth. But Im talking about bald, not shaved.
I wont spare you my sarcasm, because you are trying to 'prove' a known fact

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's all confidence bro. Just lift, get jacked and get a tan. bro.
"The bald look is just another hairstyle" "women don't care about your lack of hair, they care about your personality" "it would actually suit you anyway" "almost everyone I know of your age has some degree of hair loss" "it looks masculine" are some phrases I actually heard IN REAL LIFE (so not even reddit) lmao. From my experience fullheads try to at least give you feel-good bluepilled advice, bald men straight out mocked me for balding at a young age

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"The bald look is just another hairstyle" "women don't care about your lack of hair, they care about your personality" "it would actually suit you anyway" "almost everyone I know of your age has some degree of hair loss" "it looks masculine" are some phrases I actually heard IN REAL LIFE (so not even reddit) lmao. From my experience fullheads try to at least give you feel-good bluepilled advice, bald men straight out mocked me for balding at a young age
Read my comment buddy, as I said, they lie to you, which by the sound of it they just trying to cheer you up. what do you want them to say? that it sucks to be you??

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read my comment buddy, as I said, they lie to you, which by the sound of it they just trying to cheer you up. what do you want them to say? that it sucks to be you??
I read your comment but I can guarantee you they mean it seriously, one of those guys is 5'6 and he thinks that his height doesn' t matter or that with the right amount of charm he can successfully cold approach any woman on the street. Also I wasn't trying to "prove" anything , I was just saying that OP's post confirms what was already known on here, obviously that baldness is unattractive is not some groundbreaking news (at least on this forum)

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
my opinion on the profile pic, seems angry. I can only see that tiny thumbnail but TBH it could be better. I dont like profile selfies anyway but thats just me. It would look better if it was more full body with someone taking it. Make it seem more "social" than a narcisisstic selfie. Also maybe half smile a bit, you look angry. Not saying it would help with these girls but might in general. Also whos the person behind you? I cant tell if that some old lady like your ma or an aunt or another guy. Get them out of the shot.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The point is that he just proved that baldness is so despised among women that it is instictively used as an insult instead of it being viewed as a normal body feature like blonde hair or dark eyes

Yeah balding/bald being used an insult is shitty. HOWEVER, in this case I don't have any sympathy for OP. Girls 2 and 3 probably would have never used bald/balding as an insult if he didn't provoke them. Girl 1 was just honest by admitting she wasn't into the bald look and APOLOGIZED.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
my opinion on the profile pic, seems angry. I can only see that tiny thumbnail but TBH it could be better. I dont like profile selfies anyway but thats just me. It would look better if it was more full body with someone taking it. Make it seem more "social" than a narcisisstic selfie. Also maybe half smile a bit, you look angry. Not saying it would help with these girls but might in general. Also whos the person behind you? I cant tell if that some old lady like your ma or an aunt or another guy. Get them out of the shot.
Good advice. Thank god I stopped taking selfies

It's crazy how your brain just gets used to how you think you look. When I took a lot of front camera selfies my brain was adjusted to seeing my face that way and I thought I looked the best in those

Then I started uploading my pics to Photofeeler and my selfies got the worst scores so I stopped taking them

Now when I look at one I just feel like I give off weird vibes plus my face looks distorted

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's crazy how your brain just gets used to how you think you look. When I took a lot of front camera selfies my brain was adjusted to seeing my face that way and I thought I looked the best in those

Then I started uploading my pics to Photofeeler and my selfies got the worst scores so I stopped taking them

Now when I look at one I just feel like I give off weird vibes plus my face looks distorted

lol what is photofeeler? you upload a pic and other people rate it? god that sounds awful lol.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol what is photofeeler? you upload a pic and other people rate it? god that sounds awful lol.
Yeah and I'm not even sure how reliable they are bc I tried to upload the same pic twice and got different scores

But ehhh their guides on taking flattering vs. non flattering pics are pretty helpful

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

Selfies always come out Selfish. It's for conceded girls to do. They take them from above too hide their awful 5 heads. Men are better off having a photo taken because women want a social guy. Having a pic taken already shows you have friends who hang out with you.
JMO.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The first girl’s response is the only one that counts as the others came after you openly insulted them. What the f*** did you expect from them when you behave like that?

Most people who get rejected don’t actually know why exactly they were rejected. Unless you pry, most are content not to tell you why to avoid hurting feelings or being rude. If you had just accepted she wasn’t into you and moved on, she wouldn’t have said it at all. I’m not sure how you can be upset by this...she was honest with you and told you what you wanted to know. Blunt, yes, but at least she didn’t beat around the bush or b/s you.

I don’t like girls who wear heavy make up or are overweight, but I don’t tell them that unless they ask, (though I usually ask them if they are sure they want that info first), I am just as real with them as she was to you.

Last edited:

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It shouldn't be used by any man with some self respect imo. Most girls who use it are also bottom of the barrel anyway.

This, honestly. The girls I have relationships with all never used dating platforms.
Love is blind, but casual sex has really good eyesight.
Know the difference.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find that idea of going to Thailand to bang some desperate poverty stricken girl a bit degrading and distasteful, but consenting adults can do whatever they want i guess, none of my business even if not my cup of tea.

Another moron who's been nowhere.

You think i bang "poverty stricken" girls in Bangkok? More like middle-class girls with decent jobs, well traveled end speak excellent English.

You're thinking of the Philippines

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Selfies always come out Selfish. It's for conceded girls to do. They take them from above too hide their awful 5 heads. Men are better off having a photo taken because women want a social guy. Having a pic taken already shows you have friends who hang out with you.
JMO.
Lmfao, only girls and gays take selfies. Good thing you stopped that sh*t.
Yeah and you can easily just use the camera timer to fraud being social and then take as many pics as you want.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another moron who's been nowhere.

You think i bang "poverty stricken" girls in Bangkok? More like middle-class girls with decent jobs, well traveled end speak excellent English.

You're thinking of the Philippines

My apologies, you are right, my knowledge about the sex tourism industry is a bit rusty.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My apologies, you are right, my knowledge about the sex tourism industry is a bit rusty.

I don't partake in the "sex tourism industry".. i go to a world class city in SE Asia and meet some nice women who give me the time of day because i'm a foreigner and 'interesting'

Where are you from? The United States? :D

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't partake in the "sex tourism industry".. i go to a world class city in SE Asia and meet some nice women who give me the time of day because i'm a foreigner and 'interesting'

Where are you from? The United States? :D
He's going to Asia to get laid lol, guess you gotta do what you gotta do

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wanted to add this documentary. Must see imo:

The Disappearing Male

Not watched the documentary but isnt bisphenol a in plastics and stuff? the norwegian government released a pretty damning report on it i think, may have been denmark actually i can't remember but it simulates estrogen or something.