Women Call Me Bald On A Dating Site Pof

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are a few of the recent examples of women calling me bald to insult me on the popular dating site Plentyoffish. I always send a nice friendly introduction message to every woman on that site... 99% blatantly ignore me, however, will sometimes send a follow up if I see they've seen my profile.

Females, being incredibly predictable and simple more often than not fall for my trap of something passive-aggressive and respond.

Interestingly enough I never get called ugly or hideous, they go for the most obvious feature of me - hair.

My conclusion that being bald/balding is a major halo when it comes to online dating. It's a massive defect that should be overlooked when there are seemingly unlimited options. Baldcels should reply on trying to get a date in real ife. It's over for us online.

Zy4FJ0J.png

fyP6h14.jpg

uCcfRx7.jpg

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
. I'm kinda surprised you're having such bad luck though. .

Is the levels of delusion and cope really that high on this forum?

An ugly fat landwhale has infinitely more value and messages compared to an average-looking man. These apps and sites are 90% horny men who compliment anything in order to get a wet hole. This inflates egos and standards.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn dude, you should really get a life. All tho i have to admit that i liked your reply with the makeup and filters, it seems she got really triggered.

And man understand, people are people, women, men, it really does not matter and they will always pick especially on things you can't control and especially on the internet where you can be whoever you want to be, they feed with each others insecurities just like you did with hers.

So grow the f*** up and get a f*****g life and do something productive with it than just jbating all the retards from the internet, what do you think that if they are women they can't be stupid or what? Let's be serious, grow up kid your not 12, or are you?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's over for all of us.. just accept it

Lmao, i think the one who really needs to accept it is you considering the posts and things you are doing, but if it helps you cope with your mentality and condition, whatever makes you feel better what can i say...

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

what are you even saying? What’s over? I honestly do not understand?? Dating? Some bald dudes pull the baddest b****s. You’ve heard it a million times but heres a million and one: with that pathetic *** attitude it is over for you. Go get your bag right and get swole asf, maybe then it won't bother you that women are saying you’re bald... when you are.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, so what? Some stupid girls said that you are bald and you are already upset. This is stupid. To begin with, they themselves are unsure of themselves. A normal person will never write this. I will never tell a girl that I do not like her because she has ugly legs or has small breasts.
And the funniest thing is that you are prettier than them. Take off this makeup and you will see a monster. Even with makeup, they do not look good.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are a few of the recent examples of women calling me bald to insult me on the popular dating site Plentyoffish. I always send a nice friendly introduction message to every woman on that site... 99% blatantly ignore me, however, will sometimes send a follow up if I see they've seen my profile.

Females, being incredibly predictable and simple more often than not fall for my trap of something passive-aggressive and respond.

Interestingly enough I never get called ugly or hideous, they go for the most obvious feature of me - hair.

My conclusion that being bald/balding is a major halo when it comes to online dating. It's a massive defect that should be overlooked when there are seemingly unlimited options. Baldcels should reply on trying to get a date in real ife. It's over for us online.

View attachment 141948

View attachment 141949

View attachment 141950
Lol dude I was sympathetic at first, but after reading those chats Im not surprised. You are acting like a bitter douche who blame the whole world on his problems. What the hell you expect when you call some girl ugly? of course she will try to insult you back, it's not like they call you bald out of nowhere.
Even if you want to be some kind of passive aggressive I think thats ok, but insulting women's look it's just stupid imo, especially when you are yourself bald.
Sorry, Im not one of the idiots who say it on anybody, but your behaviour is calssic incelish behaviour who hate himself and take it out on others. Im not surprised at all you cant get a girl with this shitty loser attitude.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I did not start balding. I had curly hair. Several girls laughed at my hair and I felt very insecure. I really thought curly hair was some kind of ugliness. Does that mean curly hair is ugly? No, just everyone has their own preferences. Now I understand that curly hair was beautiful and I really miss it. Men generally should not care what a woman says. She can refuse you for thousands of reasons. Your height, weight, face, hair, shoulder width and much more. She just might be in a bad mood. Maybe she's just an idiot

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I did not start balding. I had curly hair. Several girls laughed at my hair and I felt very insecure. I really thought curly hair was some kind of ugliness. Does that mean curly hair is ugly? No, just everyone has their own preferences. Now I understand that curly hair was beautiful and I really miss it. Men generally should not care what a woman says. She can refuse you for thousands of reasons. Your height, weight, face, hair, shoulder width and much more. She just might be in a bad mood. Maybe she's just an idiot

I think the ones that listen to them are more idiotic than they are...

INT

Reaction score

Don't try to drag others into your defeatism.

Also... dude... Asking a girl who ignores you if they have seen your profile? You might as well tattoo desperate in your forehead. Trying to defend yourself to someone who rejected you is even worse...
Online dating is useless unless you are in the top 20% of men and/or have low standards. That is because desperate guys throw their dicks at anyone with a heartbeat, and I guess I do not need to explain supply and demand to you.... Also, you are more likely to find shallow women on there compared to the real world.

INT

Reaction score
what are you even saying? What’s over? I honestly do not understand?? Dating? Some bald dudes pull the baddest b****s. You’ve heard it a million times but heres a million and one: with that pathetic *** attitude it is over for you. Go get your bag right and get swole asf, maybe then it won't bother you that women are saying you’re bald... when you are.

"It's over" is a battly cry for the incel army to try and bring others down to their level of despair, self-pity and defeat.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would never use online dating, seems too vapid and toxic to me. Explore other avenues for meeting some decent women, of which im sure there are plenty.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I did not read his message to the end. He provoked them. And what did he expect from them. When I was younger and still went to school, I had a conflict with a man. He was also young, maybe 25-30 years old. And he was bald. I called him a bald moron and something like that. Not because I thought he was ugly (I'm a guy, I don't care what the other guys look like) but because this is the first thing I can catch on to.
Even if I was looking at the most beautiful bald man in the world, I would still call him a bald jerk.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the ones that listen to them are more idiotic than they are...
He is a very insecure person. Some girls wrote that he is bald and he already had panic. This is the end of life and blah blah blah. No wonder he has problems with girls. Even if he had hair, nothing would have changed in his life.

By the way, are you from Romania? I read your message somewhere. I am from Moldova. I agree with almost everything that you write here. It is very interesting to read you. You are one of the most adequate users in this mental hospital

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is a very insecure person. Some girls wrote that he is bald and he already had panic. This is the end of life and blah blah blah. No wonder he has problems with girls. Even if he had hair, nothing would have changed in his life.

By the way, are you from Romania? I read your message somewhere. I am from Moldova. I agree with almost everything that you write here. It is very interesting to read you. You are one of the most adequate users in this mental hospital

Lmao yeah i am, our people think very differently compared to these freaks that are out of control. And what's sad is that this mentality is spreading very fast around the world and soon enough the new generation will look only like this insecure 12 year old braindead kids stuck in their 40 year old bodies, eating fast-food, masturbating and smoking weed 24/7, donating to twitch girls and so on... I saw 30-40 year olds in here and on reddit crying over things like this i really don't get it but when i look after of what men have turned into, some 12 year old crybabies, womens slaves and so on, it's really mind blowing, sometimes i don't even know what to think anymore...

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I can see on those pictures, you seem like a decently handsome fellow. Despite baldness. You have your entire life ahead of you. It's just that you're seeking out interactions with sick people, and then antagonizing them. I used to do the same, raging hard against the vain and the ignorant. The present-day consequence, a disordered psyche, is my daily reminder that when you do that you really only harm yourself. Same goes for the defeatist bullshit.

I know it's hard to believe when hair loss first hits, but the primary problems are internal.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 141978 View attachment 141979
4C7SSBIXSNFCLOJIGCWUOKDYTY.png

Calling people incel or not doesn't change the fact there's something very wrong with society. Look at the facts.

This is because today young guys sit at home all day and masturbate on p**rn. Notice that the schedule went up just at the moment when Internet p**rn appeared. It appeared sometime in 2006. And the percentage of young men with impotence has increased many times since the moment Internet p**rn appeared .. That's the problem.