With Haircloning Available - Could You Reach A Unlimited Density With Multiply Hairtransplants?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is, when they take hair from the donor, that graft has to retain some of the native tissue. The incision on the recipient area has to be wide enough to accommodate it. So you run into the problem of spacing. While you can pack them tight, they can’t ever be as tightly packed as Mother Nature..... at least when implanted by a surgeon. I believe @petersonKj is correct that hair germs will not be limited to the same restrictions, hence more natural density.

Last edited:

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is the consensus that hair cloning (Tsuji’s method) is likely to look more natural than a traditional hair transplant?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
What hair multiplication will not do, is turn an idiot into an smart person, you should be worry about that ;)

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
oof. Shots fired.

Yeah, imagine some dumbshit retard banging your girlfriend while she screams "more, more", because he's full-head rockstar hair, while you stare into a mirror at your cuck bald head, clutching Einstein's Theory of Relativity.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, imagine some dumbshit retard banging your girlfriend while she screams "more, more", because he's full-head rockstar hair, while you stare into a mirror at your cuck bald head, clutching Einstein's Theory of Relativity.

I'd rather not.

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked Dr. Rassman on Reddit about Dr. Koray Erdogan's strange limitations concerning density.

Earlier Dr. Koray Erdogan's staff had written:

"It should also be kept in mind that you can never achieve the native hair density (60-90 follicles/cm2) by hair transplantation and the aim of hair restoration is not letting you have the same density you would have originally. It only is to create an illusion of the coverage with ca 46-50 grafts/cm2 and techniques. Because, transplanting more than 50 grafts/cm2 would decrease the regrwoth rate and the results would be the same with transplanting 46-50 grafts."

"Lastly, if a hair transplantation surgery was conducted, your existing grafts would be damaged resulting in stimulated hair loss and this is the reason that you are not recommended to undergo this minor hair transplantation surgery."

When I asked about this info, Dr. Rassmann commented the following:

"I have seen men with better than 100% of their original density in the recipient area (>100 FUE/cm square). This was not done by me, but rather from an immoral doctor who told normal men they they needed hair transplants (for him to make money). He had a lot of charisma so he sold innocent young men hair. As this doctor was in Beverly Hills, I would see some of his patients and was able to measure higher than normal donor densities because he make them that way. I learned that more hair can always be added but good judgment would require a reasonable replacement density in the recipient area of a balding man of about 50% of the original recipient area density in a person with an average hair thickness. For fine haired people, that target might be higher, but more grafts means more donor site depletion. Dr. Erdogan and I have mutual respect for each other and I am sure that any discussion between the two of us would align. Possibly, what I was talking about in my bladingblog post was either less clearly defined or misunderstood. Maybe this writing clarifies where I am coming from.

William Rassman, M.D."

Earlier from Dr. Rassman's baldingblog :

"There is no limitation on the density of transplanted hairs, except on a per session basis. How close you can put the grafts together during surgery depend on the width of the grafts (not hair). Some grafts can be 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch wide.
"If you are a Norwood 3 and want the original donor hair density, then it may be possible with multiple surgeries."

"You must understand that hair transplant surgery involves moving hair from one location to another location. It does not create new hair. Let’s say that you got 35% of your original density in one session, then you want the same number of grafts transplanted again, assuming that the donor supply is as good, you can probably come close to doubling the 35%. Again, if you then wanted to do another 35% equivalent grafts, you will be getting close to 100% of the original density. There is actually some limits to this process, for example, what is the size of the donor area, the blood supply and the availability of grafts from the donor area. When grafts are placed very, very close together, we call this term dense packing"

What Dr. Koray Erdogan's organization claims is opposite to what Dr. Rassman says. Someone is not telling us the truth. Dr. Koray Erdogan's organization have not replied to my follow-up.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked Dr. Rassman on Reddit about Dr. Koray Erdogan's strange limitations concerning density.

Earlier Dr. Koray Erdogan's staff had written:

"It should also be kept in mind that you can never achieve the native hair density (60-90 follicles/cm2) by hair transplantation and the aim of hair restoration is not letting you have the same density you would have originally. It only is to create an illusion of the coverage with ca 46-50 grafts/cm2 and techniques. Because, transplanting more than 50 grafts/cm2 would decrease the regrwoth rate and the results would be the same with transplanting 46-50 grafts."

"Lastly, if a hair transplantation surgery was conducted, your existing grafts would be damaged resulting in stimulated hair loss and this is the reason that you are not recommended to undergo this minor hair transplantation surgery."

When I asked about this info, Dr. Rassmann commented the following:

"I have seen men with better than 100% of their original density in the recipient area (>100 FUE/cm square). This was not done by me, but rather from an immoral doctor who told normal men they they needed hair transplants (for him to make money). He had a lot of charisma so he sold innocent young men hair. As this doctor was in Beverly Hills, I would see some of his patients and was able to measure higher than normal donor densities because he make them that way. I learned that more hair can always be added but good judgment would require a reasonable replacement density in the recipient area of a balding man of about 50% of the original recipient area density in a person with an average hair thickness. For fine haired people, that target might be higher, but more grafts means more donor site depletion. Dr. Erdogan and I have mutual respect for each other and I am sure that any discussion between the two of us would align. Possibly, what I was talking about in my bladingblog post was either less clearly defined or misunderstood. Maybe this writing clarifies where I am coming from.

William Rassman, M.D."

Earlier from Dr. Rassman's baldingblog :

"There is no limitation on the density of transplanted hairs, except on a per session basis. How close you can put the grafts together during surgery depend on the width of the grafts (not hair). Some grafts can be 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch wide.
"If you are a Norwood 3 and want the original donor hair density, then it may be possible with multiple surgeries."

"You must understand that hair transplant surgery involves moving hair from one location to another location. It does not create new hair. Let’s say that you got 35% of your original density in one session, then you want the same number of grafts transplanted again, assuming that the donor supply is as good, you can probably come close to doubling the 35%. Again, if you then wanted to do another 35% equivalent grafts, you will be getting close to 100% of the original density. There is actually some limits to this process, for example, what is the size of the donor area, the blood supply and the availability of grafts from the donor area. When grafts are placed very, very close together, we call this term dense packing"

What Dr. Koray Erdogan's organization claims is opposite to what Dr. Rassman says. Someone is not telling us the truth. Dr. Koray Erdogan's organization have not replied to my follow-up.

thanks for your effort.

with 2 contradicting opinions a third opinion would be nice

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ultimately, I believe it will be possible to place cloned hair atraumatically, with multiple hairs in each follicle and each one closer together than current transplants allow. Density will be better than some people's natural hair. Of course by then, the genetic basis for hairloss will be completely understood and surgical techniques advanced dramatically. Yeah, this level far, far in the future. But some level of Tsuji's method will be commonplace in humans. Like, if you you're six years old now, you won't have to be emotionally pissing on some forum on the internet. And I feel really good for that kid.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ultimately, I believe it will be possible to place cloned hair atraumatically, with multiple hairs in each follicle and each one closer together than current transplants allow. Density will be better than some people's natural hair. Of course by then, the genetic basis for hairloss will be completely understood and surgical techniques advanced dramatically. Yeah, this level far, far in the future. But some level of Tsuji's method will be commonplace in humans. Like, if you you're six years old now, you won't have to be emotionally pissing on some forum on the internet. And I feel really good for that kid.
Yes of course!

Instead of that 6 year old worrying about becoming a 30 year old pissing on some hairloss forum on the internet instead that 6 year old can worry about growing up in a world ravaged by global warming, environmental destruction, and mass political instability!

What a good trade-off!

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

soon...soon

billy.jpg

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dont some women get hairtransplants too? what density surgeons are aiming for in average in those procedures?

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for your effort.

with 2 contradicting opinions a third opinion would be nice

Either way, something here is very, very wrong. Here are two of the most popular hair transplant doctors in the world saying different things.

Dr. Koray Erdogan: You cannot transplant more than 50 grafts/cm2 because that would decrease the regrowth rate and the results would be the same with transplanting 46-50 grafts.

Dr. William Rassman: You can have more than 100% of your original density! (>100 FUE/cm square)

Presuming Rassman is right, why would Erdogan be stupid enough to believe something so false? I might have asked Erdogan myself, but I don't have the time to travel to Turkey. Someone should check in with Erdogan and ask if he agrees with Dr. Rassman's opinion.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes of course!

Instead of that 6 year old worrying about becoming a 30 year old pissing on some hairloss forum on the internet instead that 6 year old can worry about growing up in a world ravaged by global warming, environmental destruction, and mass political instability!

What a good trade-off!

Global warming isn’t real unlike male pattern baldness.