Wish more people were using Seti and PGE2

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
Eldar is clearly a bit stressed with the all research he's put forth into solving male pattern baldness (copy and pasting studies) though he's no closer than the rest of us. Let me know if I can contribute some semen.

I hope to get involved in the next GB and will take pictures ect.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
hi, do u wanna dictate the colour of the boxers that i should wear as well?

U used only 1 sentence on him but dedicated paragraphs on me. Shows alot of your biased mindset, mr nice guy wannabe.

Hi. I just used that sentence to reply , Its not about the mindset. Your behavior and your acts makes people to change their mind ,The

history of your recent posts and the reason you get banned and your thread has locked ,shows everything.

Ok. Then Good luck MR.EGO.

Ulti

Reaction score
Rantanplag, Did you get your SETI from Kane?

Eldar, what do you recommend for calcium build up on the scalp? Anything better than cilnodipine?

Ulti

Reaction score
that's me.

But yeah I've been doing a lot of hw lol. You deleted a lot of good stuff, but luckily I screen shot things I like

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Glad this thread has taken care by Moderator.

Good luck Eldar.

jasonbourne

Reaction score
I thought there would be more feedback on Seti by now. With second groupbuys being organised and some people using it for months now.
The response to date online has been fairly flat. We know finasteride thickens the hair and can achieve some regrowth, would be interesting to establish if Seti can do likewise.

the truth is, there is a lot of feedback out there, but the people with it have been kidnapped. this whole private forums mumbo jumbo is just a distraction to cover up ruthless acts done in the self interests of certain angry depressed balding members on this site *cough cough swoop cough cough fred da phaggot cough*

if i were you, id run, and never come back around here for your own safety. your life is more important than your hair.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Everything's quiet because seti simply doesn't work as well as we hoped it would. People have nothing to report on so they stay quiet - it's just too hard to admit disappointment when it comes to these things and that's understandable. I expect it'll stay like this for another month or two before people start calling it what it is and we're all back to looking for the next experimental.
If we're lucky.

rantanplang17

Established Member
Reaction score
Everything's quiet because seti simply doesn't work as well as we hoped it would. People have nothing to report on so they stay quiet - it's just too hard to admit disappointment when it comes to these things and that's understandable. I expect it'll stay like this for another month or two before people start calling it what it is and we're all back to looking for the next experimental.
If we're lucky.

Well I don't know if it work to maintain my hair, but it definitely work with the itch in the scalp and the soreness and the shedding !

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Yup, I can easily believe the decrease in itch and soreness, rantanplang17 - I've had a similar experience with OC. Just wish it had more going for it.

robot_hair

Reaction score
Yup, I can easily believe the decrease in itch and soreness, rantanplang17 - I've had a similar experience with OC. Just wish it had more going for it.

I think that stopping itch and shedding is fairly significant. I started OC two months ago, and it stopped my shedding and itch completely. I ceased using it for a week (as an experiment), and my hair started falling out again, and the itch came back. I am very happy that shedding and itch can be stopped. I have Seti now, and I will start using it as soon as my OC runs out.

Hopefully the Seti will have the same effect.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
If we're lucky.

Haha, this is so spot on.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Law

I just shat myself from disappointment

Yes, Swoop's verdict is the cold hard truth. I hope that shat wasn't Castor Oil induced because the whole Prostaglandin theory is bunk.

Ulti

Reaction score
Yes, Swoop's verdict is the cold hard truth. I hope that shat wasn't Castor Oil induced because the whole Prostaglandin theory is bunk.

A lot of people on *** are taking it. They are keeping it a secret for some weird reason. I think they are waiting for swiss to get more donation money on his blog or something. Something doesn't smell right with the secrecy maybe they plan on selling it to compete with Kane and don't want negative press. Or maybe they want to keep overcharging on group buys to pocket money. Anyone can find a Chinese source and get it cheaper than Kane/*** if they really wanted to take the time to contact manufacturers.

Or maybe they have no interest to post in public forums anymore.

Either way SETI is hype. TM is a stronger version and never got acknowledged by hardly anyone.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seti isn't hype anymore. Within a few weeks it will be forgotten. Only a few will perhaps continue to use it. Just like the same thing happened with OC459 back in 2012 (how obvious). It's bunk anyway. A compound like finasteride is miles ahead of any DP2 antagonist. I have always said it and will continue to say that setipiprant will never get past phase 2 trials. Not that Kythera would care anyway they got an awesome drug in Kybella which will be earning them big bucks.

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Seti isn't hype anymore. Within a few weeks it will be forgotten. Only a few will perhaps continue to use it. Just like the same thing happened with OC459 back in 2012 (how obvious). It's bunk anyway. A compound like finasteride is miles ahead of any DP2 antagonist. I have always said it and will continue to say that setipiprant will never get past phase 2 trials. Not that Kythera would care anyway they got an awesome drug in Kybella which will be earning them big bucks.

you have to admit male pattern baldness does not just start and end with androgens. There must be a whole process after androgens and if we are ever to find it we have to be more positive.

For now i am trying to get my hands on topical flutamide and topical estrogen to see if those 2 could be effective. Unfortunanetly finasterade doesnt work on everyone and I happen to be one of those poor soles

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Sorry but bull****. For example 2 guys in our forum are taking Seti for some month now. They stopped dutasteride and finasteride when they startd Seti and hairloss is still stopped with Seti. I think oral Seti does not work. But we have some success storys with Seti as topical.

Dikek

Established Member
Reaction score
Few weeks are nothing, i'm using fina and now after 5 months i'm starting to shed less, i hate the "2 months test" some people do, it's ****gi useless