Wish more people were using Seti and PGE2

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You can read everything in our forum (alopezie.de). Use google translater and have fun. :)

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry but bull****. For example 2 guys in our forum are taking Seti for some month now. They stopped dutasteride and finasteride when they startd Seti and hairloss is still stopped with Seti. I think oral Seti does not work. But we have some success storys with Seti as topical.

Jup, I was aware of that. Someone already mentioned it. That says completely nothing though. First of all who are these 2 persons? What do you actually know of their background? Can they actually make a objective evaluation of their hair status? Perhaps they have OCD(like many do on these forums) and have a perfect NW1 and never had aggressive hair loss to start with? It’s possible, no?

Secondly what the hell do 2 success reports matter when many more people are using the stuff. Give 100 people a theradome and some of them will probably report too that it stopped their hair loss. Now actually imagine if setipiprant showed the same results as finasteride. Man, the forums would literally be filled with positive anecdotal reports about setipiprant by now. That would actually be strong anecdotal reporting, but this isn’t the case with setipiprant.

Back in 2012 there was a huge hype of another molecule with exactly the same mechanism. Go look it up there is a topic that has like 2 million views or something. There were actually more positive reports about that molecule than setipiprant currently has. Eventually though it never really got “mainstream”. So apparently it’s not that good overall huh? Even the anecdotal reporting was exactly the same btw “decreased itch” and less “shedding”.

I personally judge whether something is good or not by how effective it is “overall”. Clearly DP2 antagonists don’t match up to compounds that modulate androgen expression or the androgen receptor, it’s not even close. So if you think that finasteride isn’t miles ahead of DP2 antagonists then you are in for a big surprise. I’m obviously not 100% sure if it won’t get past phase 2 trials because I can’t look into the future but I would love and immediately bet my money on it that it won’t. We’ll see though, time will tell.

I'm not defending Seti as I have no skin in the game (other than going bald), but just because forum users that have to mix their own topicals aren't getting great results doesn't mean it/anything else being tested won't work in a clinical setting, where production and vehicles are consistent (and hopefully better than what posters are using). Do I think Seti will work? Probably not - but I'll wait for Kythera/Allergan to announce.

I understand. As long as you do understand that setipiprant has already run 7 or 8 clinical trials and many other DP2 antagonists have run clinical trials. So if you think for example that any DP2 antagonist will grow hair, think again. Obviously their clinical trial will be the most important. Don't get your hopes up too much that's all I can say.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know the background of this 2 guys very well. Both are long term users with more than 2000 posts and i know there hair progress over time because they are uploading photos a lot in the past. Both of them had very bad hair in the past. one of them got big regrowth with finasteride, the other guy got big regrowth with dutasteride. Both of them stopped dutasteride and finasteride months ago and they hold there hair with seti and both good a little bit thicker hait with seti. they have very good hair now.

And there are 2+ other persons in our forum who stopped hairloss with Seti too. And the only reason why we dont have more reports is because only a handful of people are using Seti in our forum for 3+ month.

But everyone is using it as a topical in our forum. I think it wont work orally.

And I know the hype of OC. But it never hyped me.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
@FCKW36

http://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/mv/msg/27808/0/400/

A guy mentions this on 1 november, that's a little over a month ago;

"Bis jetzt haben nämlich nur Haar20 und ru-power positiv berichtet und mal ehrlich, bei denen hat alles i.wie außergewöhnlich gewirkt"

"Until now only Haar20 and ru-power have responded positively and honestly everything has worked for them exceptionally well"

Is that a good translation by me? Sorry I suck at german and google translate isn't always accurate. But I think it's quite correct, not?

That's funny when we take a look at ru-power his signature;

NW0/1 seit Anfang 2013 - 27J minoxidil-RU-Seti (5%/2%/3%) 1,5ml abgesetzt: dutasteride, finasteride, Ket

Lmao he is a NW0/NW1.. The guy could probably rub saw palmetto on his head and be happy and think it stops his hair loss, get that?

The other guy “Haar20” has this in his signature;

- nanoemulsion (setipiprant 0,5% / Ethylricinoleat 10% / 0,5% adenosine)

5mg setipiprant in a "nano-emulsion". You think the setipiprant is actually encapsulated in nano form? Let me tell you that it doesn’t work like that. The fact that he only uses 5mg (such a low dose) says enough for me also, his anecdotal report doesn't mean much. Just like the report of ru-power. Both would be probably equally happy with a theradome on their head (if you get what I mean).

Where are the other guys you speak of?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
*Lol you are funny. In the beginning you asked me if i know the background of this 2 guys and now you act like you know it.

Did you saw there hair before there started there medication? I did. Both had dramatically bad hair and both got massive regrowth from finasteride and dutasteride and now they have very good hair. And its wrong that everything is working for them. Haar2O tried lots of things like minoxidil, Cet, Ket, CPA topical, Flutamide topical, finasteride topical and all this couldnt stop his hairloss. But Seti could stop his hairlost and he got a little bit regrowth but this isnt important becuse his hair is good again.
Same with ru-power.

And you are funny again. Are you chemist or scientist? I dont think so... The guy who made this nano emulsion is. I dont now how he is doing it exactly and its hard to say it in english but its something with loading the fat globules with the setipiprant. And this will work 10 times better than with alc+pg and thats why 0,5% is enough.

The other 2 guys with success are "Kahlschlaeger" and Netcat. Kahlschlaeger stopped his hairloss with seti too. RU wasnt able to do this fir him. I dont know so much abaout netcat because he wasnt in the forum for long time but he said "Seti is the best thing I ever did for my hair".

So btw this is the last post for me. Because i give a sh** about what you are thinking.

Bye :)

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
@FCKW36

Massive regrowth but the guy is a NW0/NW1? Interesting. Besides that he is using RU58841 with his setipiprant lol. I don't want to even begin about the other guy with the "nano" emulsion of 0.5%. The concentration says enough. It's all in their signature, not? The guy "netcat" didn't he scam some people over there? Seems like there is some buzz? I guess his anecdotal report means extremely much ;).

Anyway people who are a bit more knowledgeable than you will understand what I mean, or perhaps should I say better grounded in reality? You are someone who misses the big picture. There is clearly only very weak anecdotal evidence out of all these people trialing setipiprant (not only on your forum). The anecdotal evidence would be far more convincing already if it even approached the effectiveness of a compound like finasteride. The hype is already in decline. What's next, perhaps another (stronger) DP2 antagonist? LOL. Good luck anyway man. We'll see exactly what will happen when the trials are going to run.