Wish more people were using Seti and PGE2

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
so few of us are actually using this new treatment its shocking. for what might be the next big thing, very few people are actually using it.

on that note why is this forum so dead. You would think that at least half of the people using seti would have their own threads sharing their opinions and results.

One last thing, I've grown to hate the private forums for acting in such secrecy and keeping all their results private. You would think that the hairloss community would at least stick together but unfortunately that is not the case

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Would love to try Seti and PGE2 but can't get a hold of them. Safest way is -like you said- the private forums. I got my invite but have been waiting a while now for "approval." Dont know why it takes that long.

Im looking forward to being able to discuss the experimental treatments more people are trying. I just started swiss temples protocol myself but don't have anyone to really discuss how to do a lot of stuff like mix vehicles with castor oil etc.

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Would love to try Seti and PGE2 but can't get a hold of them. Safest way is -like you said- the private forums. I got my invite but have been waiting a while now for "approval." Dont know why it takes that long.

Im looking forward to being able to discuss the experimental treatments more people are trying. I just started swiss temples protocol myself but don't have anyone to really discuss how to do a lot of stuff like mix vehicles with castor oil etc.

thats because they don't approve like 90% of the people that get invited. Its a group of people who are balding who for some reason think they are better than the rest of us. There is only so little research and anecdotal evidence for the protocols that we have, you would think everyone would want to share their protocol Instead they are being selfish and stupid, more people using set and pge2 would only help their cause as it would give insight as to how many people respond to it and what type of growth you can expect

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought there would be more feedback on Seti by now. With second groupbuys being organised and some people using it for months now.
The response to date online has been fairly flat. We know finasteride thickens the hair and can achieve some regrowth, would be interesting to establish if Seti can do likewise.

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi what have u contributed to the hairloss community- other then to grump n whine? You're part of the reason why private forums exist. They DETEST people like you(unless u have tons of cash to feed their appetite).

You r just waiting for others to do all the expermenting/researching hard work. why arent u trialling seti/pge2 youtself to begin with- instead of helplessly waiting for others to share their results?

Idiot I have a detailed log of being 16 and on dutasteride something very very few people have done
Also am one of the few who keeps a detailed log even though they don't respond to treatment

Not to mention I kept going with my trails even though literally every idiot told it was way to dangerous to use those drugs at 16

What the hell have you done

And I woul love to try pge2 but these private forums are the only ones with access to being so selfish with who they accept when I would only benifit them to have more people

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am debating trialing setipiprant but:
#1 not sure where the cheapest source is
#2 there is a fair risk of it being seized by customs and then I will not have money for a second try
#3 I would only be able to afford a few months of it most likely, cause I don't have a job yet
#4 I hope to be able to hold out a bit longer until I see that it at least maintains hair in a few individuals

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
As if those logs u might have meant anything.your not the only 1 in this world taking dutasteride for hairloss. i myself have been taking it for 13 years.

What have i done? Nothing much- but definitely more than u

Lol u would if u're rich

so what you're saying is you haven't done anything, and can't make and counter arguments so you will just say that you have done more than me. smh

why do losers like you even come to these forums, I see it all the time you try to recruit more people to join your little crusade and act so high and mighty as if you guys have found the cure for hairloss. looool your pathetic and here ar you from singapore? doesn't the average wage there hover around 1 dollar per day, smh I probably have more money than you and your entire family combined

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a thread over on BTT and ive been testing seti for about 1.5 months now. Cant say ive seen anything positive yet. Hairloss hasnt slowed down. Im going to keep going with it but so far its not been of any help

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a thread over on BTT and ive been testing seti for about 1.5 months now. Cant say ive seen anything positive yet. Hairloss hasnt slowed down. Im going to keep going with it but so far its not been of any help

link to thread?

Ulti

Reaction score
Don't mind 'dontwanttobebald'. Eldarlmar... He's just frustrated because he probably doesn't want to go bald. He can't obtain no new experimentals..or any cool custom vehicles... I can't either.

Sad sad days :*(

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
1)i havent done anything-
the veterans here and other hair forums- even those on the private 1s will know whether that has been true. lol

2) And now u have to resort to lowly attacks like trying to comment on the country where i'm from.

PS* 1dollar per day?

r u kidding me? R u really serious??? that's like saying people in the US are living on 1.39- 1.4USD per day. - that statement just revealed TONS about u. Wait, are u living in a cave or something

dude you have 50 post, stop acting like a legend. No one knows who you are

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ill just keep you guys updated too. Should have done that to begin with. Yes its from kane. I have some from another source coming too but it may be awhile before it arrives.
Been taking 250mg 2x a day. Gking on two months. Dont think ive had any sides that ive noticed, but like i said, i dont think its helping yet either
Not really sure if kanes is the real deal or not, so i taking a blind shot at this

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Come on answer me- hows life in your igloo? I think u should be more occupied on guarding against polar bears then regrowing your hair.

Eldar , He may doesn't know you ..but I know you better than many people on here.. Stop doing what you did on hairloss help forum

.. You were an amazing poster first and then you start to argue with people , Put them down , and attacking them..

What was the result ? Your thread got locked and you got banned.. And then you start posting on here which is great.

I don't appreciate DontWant answer to you as well..But You were the first person who attacked him with NO REASON .

We are here to help each other... We are not Here to fight... So Stop doing what you did...

You were a Great Poster and I appreciate all of your help but you have to change your attitude and avoid argue with people

Because its going no where. ..Its hurts your credibility ..The forum Environment and also Other people feelings.

Thanks.

rantanplang17

Established Member
Reaction score
It was not permanent big itch but through the day if I touched my hair it was quite sensitive. I was ans I m still using regenerepure. My girlfriend confirmed that my scalp was less red on seti!