Wisdom's story - (2 YEARS AND 2 MONTHS UPDATE)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
it will not help you at all. if it is just the laser comb, it probably won't hurt you. Just try to cancel it and get whatever money back you can get.

1 year is not that bad. you can regrow what you lost in just a year. click on my profile, click on my posts, and skim through my recent ones. they detail what you need to do to grow your hair and all the posters who've been here a while will vouch for the list. It is much more detailed than most people here will take time to write.

Even the hairlosss is relatively recent, I don't think you can regrow all you lost. I would say 70-80% of what you lost can be regrew if it was caught early.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You don't seem to have taken the advice on this forum but seeing as I am in a good mood I will share my knwoledge. You need to get on Propecia. In case you missed that, you need to get on Propecia. Continue using the minoxidil though I suggest you get the foam because I hear it is absorbed better. You shoudl also add a topical anti-androgen - Eucapil or Revivogen. If you ignore this advice you will go bald like Moby.

Wisdom

Reaction score
:freaked2:

im not too bothered about gaining more hair. The fact that I havent lost too much in a year since I started minoxidil shows me I dont need to use anything else.

If I can maintain this amount of hair for a few more years then I will be pleased.

Im hoping to maintain a decent amount of hair until I am 25. After that I am not too bothered. If god wants me bald....i will be

seems for once I have accepted it

RaginDemon

Reaction score
minoxidil will regrow the hair you recently lost, but finasteride is the key to fix the DHT level.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HelpMePlease said:

im not too bothered about gaining more hair. The fact that I havent lost too much in a year since I started minoxidil shows me I dont need to use anything else.

If I can maintain this amount of hair for a few more years then I will be pleased.

Im hoping to maintain a decent amount of hair until I am 25. After that I am not too bothered. If god wants me bald....i will be

do you think that at age 25 your life somehow changes in anyway or something? because your in for a surprise when you find that at 25 life is pretty much the same for a young guy as it was at 22 with the exception being that your job might pay a little better which means your social life and all the pressure that comes along with looking good is magnified greatly.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
JayB said:
HelpMePlease said:

do you think that at age 25 your life somehow changes in anyway or something? because your in for a surprise when you find that at 25 life is pretty much the same for a young guy as it was at 22 with the exception being that your job might pay a little better which means your social life and all the pressure that comes along with looking good is magnified greatly.

when your 25, you should focus more on your career.

Wisdom

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
JayB said:
HelpMePlease said:

What are you trying to imply? I am a failure lol

Im hoping to be settled down when im 25. Kids on the way. At that time they would me more important to me than my effing hair

Wisdom

Reaction score
JayB said:
your job might pay a little better which means your social life and all the pressure that comes along with looking good is magnified greatly.

Disagree 100%

Think you are too dramatic

RaginDemon

Reaction score
HelpMePlease said:
RaginDemon said:
JayB said:
HelpMePlease said:

What are you trying to imply? I am a failure lol

Im hoping to be settled down when im 25. Kids on the way. At that time they would me more important to me than my effing hair

I was just saying it based on my own experience. As I get older, I seem to be less bothered with hair loss, I spent most of my time with work and family. GL on your treatment!

Kube8

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: HelpMePlease's story 1 YEAR AND 6 MONTH UPDATE

Sorry to say I haven't read all these posts BUT...... what's your problem with propecia? It's kind of a no-brainer if you want at least keep what you have left and maybe grow some back.

Wisdom

Reaction score

Im scared it may affect my chances of having kids when I grow up.

Ian Curtis

Established Member
Reaction score

lol, even if it was possible would you keep your hair forever using finasteride?

Kube8

Established Member
Reaction score

HelpMePlease said:
Im scared it may affect my chances of having kids when I grow up.

Well I don't believe that it hurts your fertility, just potentially a decrease in semen and lowered libido. I really wouldn't worry about the fertility thing... I've never heard that. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Wisdom

Reaction score

decrease semen and lower libido in the long run is a very bad idea...

If there was no chance of infertility in the future I would go to the doctor and get propecia in a flash

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Dr Rassman from balding blog says again and again that propecia did NOT decrease sperm count in the 5 year trials done with propecia. Not one bit. Dutasteride on the other hand people are still unsure of and may decrease sperm count.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Did JayMan get banned AGAIN?

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

last i saw he was on was like a month ago,i didnt know they even let him back?

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Dogs3 said:
last i saw he was on was like a month ago,i didnt know they even let him back?

haha I hope he is still around.