Will's Story

WilliamHung

Reaction score
when you stopped the meds 3 years ago, you're hair were like baseline ? or worse

Hey Michel,

Hair was closer to baseline but my temples receded a little more...i can say that the proscar and minoxidil held up pretty well over the years..and as someone stated this recent shedding might be due to the gap in no minoxidil

K

karankaran

Oh WOW DUDE! 10 years have passed since your first post.

It is sad to see that you have lost ground. I was thinking that may be you have maintained all these years.

Last time you were here (2006):
George bush was still the president. Saddam hussein was still alive. So was Osama bin laden. Pluto was still a planet. Lehman brothers was still a company. Gay marriage was illegal. There was no iPhone. Steve jobs was still alive.

and I was in second year of college and still had a thick head of hair.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok man you reasure me , so when you were on proscar and fina you were almost at baseline ?
no sides with fina ?

WilliamHung

Reaction score
Lol karankaran.....its funny that I had to lose ground to give it another try...I am so out the loop though...you guys will have to fill me in.

Michel..it kept me close to baseline but i could tell that eventually it would recede.. It just slowed the process down....mind you, i started with propecia, then proscar, then a generic Indian version.....no side effects at all but everyone is different and i didnt want to keep putting pharmaceuticals in my body...kinda wish i didnt stop though

WilliamHung

Reaction score
No not at all...if i had any type of side effect i would of quit right away.....i had the 5mg Fincar and i would break them up

WilliamHung

Reaction score
Update...I shaved my head..the front sucks but the back looks promising...anything that might help the front???

Also what is your current regimen?

I am doing minoxidil twice a day (morning/night)
Nizoral once a day or every other day (is this too much?)
Rinse head with boiled guava leaves twice a day
I will get back on Fincar soon as i order some.

I like the bald look but it looks like i am going to have to shave it every 2 days to keep it on point

Attachments

• 20170626_161101-1.jpg
    20170626_161101-1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 219
  • 20170624_205858-1.jpg
    20170624_205858-1.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 207

zarazakka

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update...I shaved my head..the front sucks but the back looks promising...anything that might help the front???

Also what is your current regimen?

I am doing minoxidil twice a day (morning/night)
Nizoral once a day or every other day (is this too much?)
Rinse head with boiled guava leaves twice a day
I will get back on Fincar soon as i order some.

I like the bald look but it looks like i am going to have to shave it every 2 days to keep it on point

Looks so much better dude! Congrats on taking the plunge into the world of Jason Statham, Bruce Willis etc. I'm on minoxidil, finasteride, nizoral and I'm seeing improvement at the hairline, hopefully if you keep consistent with treatments you will do too!