Will Windsor Looks Great Bald. Fact.

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not getting all the lament over this guy losing hair.

Geez, he's tall, handsome, and thin.

And he's 36, not 22, and it just looks very clean cut and sophisticated.

When you've got that going for you, plus already a family in place and a beautiful wife,
I would let it go. Which he has done.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not getting all the lament over this guy losing hair.

Geez, he's tall, handsome, and thin.

And he's 36, not 22, and it just looks very clean cut and sophisticated.

When you've got that going for you, plus already a family in place and a beautiful wife,
I would let it go. Which he has done.

Yes he is tall rich and good looking but with his old hair he would be tall rich and BETTER looking

He has a wife and a child so doesn't need his hair to get women(although being a future king probably counteracts this any way lol)

My theory is that he wasn't allowed to treat his hair loss as it wouldn't be very regal for the king to have a hair transplant. He might well have just not cared but I highly doubt it. For his entire 20s he had to put up with mind numbing articles about 'his thinning thatch' and other stupid tabloid bs - still waiting for the meme comparing him to the king from the spongebob movie once he ascends

Constant attention and ridicule devoted to his one appearance flaw.

f***. That.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
great, how can I be related?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stupid, he is a part of one of the richest family in the world.

If he were a normal person, he'd be playing in the World of Warcraft room by himself.

Bonus: His family history and this here:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
honestly i think him keeping the side hair looks terrible; but as said before he is royalty, he can't exactly go sly, and he'd be crucified in the mail and on mumsnet if he ever had a hair transplant.
personally I think he should just bite the bullet and go for a hair transplant. say "My pay from my work in the RAF paid for this hair transplant, I want Kate to be attracted to me, I wanted to give it a shot" - I bet it would make hair transplant's a lot more acceptable if he did it. ofc it will never happen

blackg

Reaction score
Yes he is tall rich and good looking but with his old hair he would be tall rich and BETTER looking

He has a wife and a child so doesn't need his hair to get women(although being a future king probably counteracts this any way lol)

My theory is that he wasn't allowed to treat his hair loss as it wouldn't be very regal for the king to have a hair transplant. He might well have just not cared but I highly doubt it. For his entire 20s he had to put up with mind numbing articles about 'his thinning thatch' and other stupid tabloid bs - still waiting for the meme comparing him to the king from the spongebob movie once he ascends

Constant attention and ridicule devoted to his one appearance flaw.

f***. That.
"Hair loss doesn't matter, bro."

Meanwhile...

Cue the thousands of articles dissecting the thinning mane of Prince William.

BaldingInGermany

Established Member
Reaction score
He'd look way better with a decent SMP

26283926_393702561075788_3691847565726187520_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTY5ODM2MTY4NTYyMDE2MTMxNg%3D%3D.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Indeed. He was legit handsome in his younger years with great facial features. If you look at his face now, I think it's actually not directly related to being shaved. As you get older (he's aged quick) you can become more bloated or your skin loses volume. The latter is more preferable as you still have tight skin to complement your sharp face. Bloated means you lose your face which happened to him - genetics. Best to look at family members to determine this. There's one guy on my facebook, late 30s, he looks like he's still in his 20s. Great hair, skin and face is still tight. It's a family trait and I'm heading this way. I saw only @DoctorHouse forehead and hair, but to me it also seemed like he had the skin of someone in their mid 30s as opposed to 50s.

A lot of pure North European's don't age well in my experience and see them at the skin clinic with their skin falling off.

Right now William looks rubbish, plain as day. With a full head of hair right now, he'd look attractive which is big deal but it's still a drop compared to before in his youth. A premature end. Reminds me of when @Rudiger mentioned this guy.

View attachment 77576View attachment 77577

View attachment 77578

View attachment 77579
@Wolf Pack, thanks for the complement. Coming from you it means alot too.

blackg

Reaction score
Indeed. He was legit handsome in his younger years with great facial features. If you look at his face now, I think it's actually not directly related to being shaved. As you get older (he's aged quick) you can become more bloated or your skin loses volume. The latter is more preferable as you still have tight skin to complement your sharp face. Bloated means you lose your face which happened to him - genetics. Best to look at family members to determine this. There's one guy on my facebook, late 30s, he looks like he's still in his 20s. Great hair, skin and face is still tight. It's a family trait and I'm heading this way. I saw only @DoctorHouse forehead and hair, but to me it also seemed like he had the skin of someone in their mid 30s as opposed to 50s.

A lot of pure North European's don't age well in my experience and see them at the skin clinic with their skin falling off.

Right now William looks rubbish, plain as day.
Yep, I agree with most of this, and sometimes @Rudiger makes some worthwhile observations.