Will Using Rogaine Orally Be More Effective Than Cheap Loniten Generics?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm running out of oral minoxidil tablets and I am curious to find out if anybody is using topical minoxidil as an oral treatment? I'm not convinced the tablets I'm on right now are of high quality as they are a cheap generic from Thailand. The first brand I got from there ( Loxidil Forte ) was great stuff and gave me hairline regrowth and general thickening of all my hair but due to supplies running out from the website I bought from it was replaced with a different brand. Pretty much as soon as I switched I began shedding a lot of hair.. Lost my regrowth and more which really sucked :(
So I ask this.. Obviously the minoxidil in Rogaine will be of high quality and purity so technically it should work a lot better than the cheap generic I'm currently using? Has anyone used Rogaine or any reputable topical minoxidil brand orally and seen results?

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm running out of oral minoxidil tablets and I am curious to find out if anybody is using topical minoxidil as an oral treatment? I'm not convinced the tablets I'm on right now are of high quality as they are a cheap generic from Thailand. The first brand I got from there ( Loxidil Forte ) was great stuff and gave me hairline regrowth and general thickening of all my hair but due to supplies running out from the website I bought from it was replaced with a different brand. Pretty much as soon as I switched I began shedding a lot of hair.. Lost my regrowth and more which really sucked :(
So I ask this.. Obviously the minoxidil in Rogaine will be of high quality and purity so technically it should work a lot better than the cheap generic I'm currently using? Has anyone used Rogaine or any reputable topical minoxidil brand orally and seen results?

What do you mean orally...like drinking Minoxidil liquid???

Inhouse pharmacy has Loniten, get it there.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean orally...like drinking Minoxidil liquid???

Inhouse pharmacy has Loniten, get it there.
Yea but its expensive. One or two bottles of liquid cost less than $20 and would last me over a year..

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/drinking-of-topical-minoxidil-5-any-experience.109050/