Will someone tell me how my hair looks in this photo? For online dating

diffuse2007

Reaction score
This is the pic i have put as my profile but i am not sure how it looks.

Can i get some opinions on my hair and overall looks ?

thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMGP2895.jpg
    IMGP2895.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 498

diffuse2007

Reaction score
Thanks Fred i have contacted like 15 girls and only got one response. I knew it would be difficult but damn!

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Fred i have contacted like 15 girls and only got one response. I knew it would be difficult but damn!
Girls receive tens of mails every day on these sites, they can be picky, I met my current girlfriend online and she told me she had approximately 20 new mails a day =\
This pic looks fine but maybe a pic closer to your face would be better since you're good looking.

diffuse2007

Reaction score
Girls receive tens of mails every day on these sites, they can be picky, I met my current girlfriend online and she told me she had approximately 20 new mails a day =\
This pic looks fine but maybe a pic closer to your face would be better since you're good looking.

Thanks for the compliment and advice, will do.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a completely normal ratio! Girls usually get about 100 messages a day on these websites, and I'm conservative with my numbers.

It's all about spam messaging if a guy wants to be successful online. I always use "Hey, how are you?" and I think it's a good "less is more approach".

And what's great about that first message is that it will weed out the entitled girls who say "Don't just say hello, it's boring!" like they deserve more than a simple "Hey, how is it going?"

What did they do to deserve that exactly? Having a vagina?

It's the same if the don't seem to want to meet you after a 30 minutes conversation. If they say, "it's too early", then they just don't want to meet you.

I would suggest you to put a picture of you outdoors, maybe looking like you're doing some social activity and a friend just happened to take your picture.

Yeah i only started today and i am basically spam approaching them but i will put up some better photos thanks for the advice. I am not going after the hottest women, they are average but they sure are picky.

diffuse2007

Reaction score
Your absolutely right probably because i don't feel entitled but i will give it a shot regardless.How does online dating go for you ?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no experience with online dating but that picture looks fine.

diffuse2007

Reaction score
It sounds like you have had success.How do you think i would go with women a bit older around 23-25?I am bit more mature for my age and i tend to like women around that age a lot more than 18 year olds.

diffuse2007

Reaction score
In my experience, women are the same whether they're 18 or 34.

You won't notice the difference (except in their looks) and as long as they find you attractive, they will date you/have sex with you.

Oh there is a difference in fact: women above the age of 25 will usually pressure you to marry them or having a child with you.

LOL haha well to tell you the truth i am very inexperienced i avoided girls in my teens thanks to low confidence from balding and i think women that age want experienced men

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so here is the thing i am getting quite a few replies but they stop writing after the 2nd or 3rd time is this a common thing?

Kifflom

Reaction score
I don't think there is anything wrong with your looks (or hair) but I think maybe girls will find your picture boring (if you can take some "constructive criticism" :) ). You're in a white room with dark clothes looking serious. :) Maybe you could try a picture where you're in an environment that says something about who you are and what you do?

diffuse2007

Reaction score
I don't think there is anything wrong with your looks (or hair) but I think maybe girls will find your picture boring (if you can take some "constructive criticism" :) ). You're in a white room with dark clothes looking serious. :) Maybe you could try a picture where you're in an environment that says something about who you are and what you do?

Thank you this is why i wanted to hear others opinions

diffuse2007

Reaction score
Yes. Realise that all this technology, laptops, tablets, smartphone is making a lot of girls out there develop what I call technology-induced ADHD.

They talk to you and after one minute "Oh there's this guy, I like his eyebrows better, let's chat with him!", "Oh here's a Facebook notification" "Someone liked my picture on Instagram!" etc.

Don't expect girls to concentrate too much on a guy they've never met. Just keep on messaging other girls until you get a date. All those girls who stopped replying will not even be on your mind then.

Remember that your time is limited anyway, and if you become good at this, you'll reach "saturation" pretty quickly. If you can meet 2 girls a week, it's enough, at least it is for me.

I don't know about you but I don't to spend all my free time being on a date.

I think a lot of these girls are there to feed there ego. I mean come on you message a fatty and she acts like she is miss universe or something. Which website do you think is the best i'm currently using plenty of fish

abcdefg

Reaction score
Online dating is a big sausage fest. Probably 20 guys to every decent looking girl and we all know every single man on earth is entirely going off looks

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
diffuse2007,

Your hair looks great. If I remember correctly, you're on a regimen of Dutasteride and RU58841. I do remember that you take 0.5 mg of Dutasteride daily, though what concentration of RU58841 do you use? Also, how long have you been on the regimen using both anti-androgens together?

I've been taking 0.5 mg of Dutasteride daily since 12/28/2014 and I've been on RU58841 for a little over a month now. My remaining hair seems to be maintaining well; however, getting good regrowth has just not been happening. My hair on the back and sides of my head grow fine, but it just does not want to grow on the top, it will not grow.

I've been using a 10% solution of RU58841 by the way. I've been using 0.5 ml of the solution by applying it to my hairline area. I'll be using 1.5 ml when I get my next order since I have a NW6 diffused thinning pattern and have a large area to cover when I apply topical treatments.

----

I know this thread is about your picture for online dating, and I don't mean to highjack it. Though, I'm curious how you recovered so much hair after being nearly slick bald.

bambamcity

Reaction score
Your hair looks good in that photo and don't worry about the lack of replies. You have to remember that there are likely more men on dating websites then woman, therefore most girls are probably bombarded with messages and likely reply to very few!

diffuse2007

Reaction score
Thank you for the comments everyone I appreciate them. Sorry for the late replies i have been a bit busy

- - - Updated - - -

diffuse2007,

Your hair looks great. If I remember correctly, you're on a regimen of Dutasteride and RU58841. I do remember that you take 0.5 mg of Dutasteride daily, though what concentration of RU58841 do you use? Also, how long have you been on the regimen using both anti-androgens together?

I've been taking 0.5 mg of Dutasteride daily since 12/28/2014 and I've been on RU58841 for a little over a month now. My remaining hair seems to be maintaining well; however, getting good regrowth has just not been happening. My hair on the back and sides of my head grow fine, but it just does not want to grow on the top, it will not grow.

I've been using a 10% solution of RU58841 by the way. I've been using 0.5 ml of the solution by applying it to my hairline area. I'll be using 1.5 ml when I get my next order since I have a NW6 diffused thinning pattern and have a large area to cover when I apply topical treatments.

----

I know this thread is about your picture for online dating, and I don't mean to highjack it. Though, I'm curious how you recovered so much hair after being nearly slick bald.

No worries, I have used 0.5mg ed dutasteride since 12 February 2015 and Ru on the 24th of February 2015 and i started on 25mg and increased the dosage to 100mg over the next couple of weeks.I use it in about 4.5ml eth/pg about a 70/30 ratio at the moment as my hair is a bit longer. I know it is hard but try to be patient or you will go nuts (trust me) and i didn't notice any difference since adding Ru until about 3 months in so hang in there!I don't know how bad your hair loss but i am sure it cant be as bad as mine was.I have heard not everyone gets good regrowth but i am not sure just keep doing what you are doing and make sure to properly use and store the ru.