Will Fincar negatively effect drug testing?

n1kki6

Established Member
Reaction score
social_drinker said:
There is also the placebo effect. This is a very real phenomenon. Because you expect a diminished libido, you experience it.

I wish everyone taking that stuff the best of luck, I really do.
You could also be having this placebo effect considering you think the merck brand your getting is legit and better than the cipla, and once again if you are buying it off the internet their is no way to tell for sure what your really getting. You tell this guy to buy merck because who knows what your taking if you get the cipla brand, but who knows what your getting when you order the merck brand, if its off the internet their are no Guarantees.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Um, guys, did I not specify that I get my Proscar two blocks away from CVS?

The only thing I order off of the internet is music for my iTunes! :)

-Robert

n1kki6

Established Member
Reaction score
social_drinker said:
Um, guys, did I not specify that I get my Proscar two blocks away from CVS?

The only thing I order off of the internet is music for my iTunes! :)

-Robert

yes, but its obvious he is buying from the internet, so the point of merck versus cipla is irrelavent because of this, since their really is no verification.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actually, Its not. I believe that I would trust an online retailer as long as they were based in the U.S. Drugstore.com, for instance is based in Bellevue, WA and is closely associated with GNC. I would trust their verification.

I cannot believe how many feathers I ruffled by warning you guys against foreign drugs. Just goes to show how many users are out there taking that stuff ;) . Scary...

G

Always take the real drug. You do not know what you are getting when you buy something from India. for something that is so important yet you are prepared to take the risk.

harey

Established Member
Reaction score
I think this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. To think that Merck is any better than Cipla is simply nuts. Merck faces class-action lawsuits every year seeing that their products may or may not be complete bunk. I trust Cipla and what most people get off the Internet because there are fifty people on this site who have had serious hair regrowth as a result.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey, take what you want...

But you are the one that said that you wanted to hear "every possible negative angle"

Midiman

Reaction score
For anyone interested, I passed the drug test and was offered the job :D
Now if I can just stop pickin' my nose!

cantosis

Reaction score
don`t understand what the fuss is about. I took the legit propecia for a year but to save money I have started taking finpecia. It says on the box "each tablet contains 1 mg of finasteride". That is the same of propecia.
It would be illegal to sell a product that didn`t have what was stated on the packaging....the box says it has finasteride in the tablet so what is the problem??
maybe I am missing something here.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cantosis,

It may be hard to believe, but some will actually package couterfeit drugs into authentic packaging for sale. That is where the problem is.