Will 1000 — 1600 Fu Grafts Be Sufficient To Lower My Hairline And Bring Me To Nw1?

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My doctor (one of top surgeons in EU) quoted me on 1000 — 1600 FU grafts in order to achieve a good result via FUE.

Here are my pictures:
bTMhvCu.jpg

ctzznMZ.jpg

2YD4Wj7.jpg

hqMqv7Q.jpg

My face is very long looking mostly due to large forehead. I need enough transplanted hair to lower hairline and to achieve a NW1 and improved facial symmetry.

I need this professionally so I can break into modelling.

People with experience - do you think this will be sufficient amount of grafts to achieve the result?

I must note that I have followed strict anti-androgen and minoxidil regiment for about 5+ years now and I have stabilised and maintained current hairline for a very long time, thus surgeon said I am a good candidate and should achieve a nice result.

Thanks!

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My doctor (one of top surgeons in EU) quoted me on 1000 — 1600 FU grafts in order to achieve a good result via FUE.

Here are my pictures:
View attachment 123620
View attachment 123621
View attachment 123622
View attachment 123623

My face is very long looking mostly due to large forehead. I need enough transplanted hair to lower hairline and to achieve a NW1 and improved facial symmetry.

I need this professionally so I can break into modelling.

People with experience - do you think this will be sufficient amount of grafts to achieve the result?

I must note that I have followed strict anti-androgen and minoxidil regiment for about 5+ years now and I have stabilised and maintained current hairline for a very long time, thus surgeon said I am a good candidate and should achieve a nice result.

Thanks!

great maintenance , how old are you now ?

el_duterino

Reaction score
I think you would need at least double to fill the hole in the temples
Who is the Doctor and how much did they quote?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score