Why You Will Never Make Love To A Beautiful Woman

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Woman are hypergamous by nature. Thousands of years of evolution have brought us here. Bear with me for a moment.

Life is not a Disney movie where you meet a princess being a balding cuck who works like a dog for 40 years.

There have been plenty of studies on how women are not interested in over 80% of the male population, and that 5% of the male population have sex with most of the women while 95% of men would be lucky banging one fat girl a year.

Yes that's right, Chad and Tyrone are banging the vast majority of the female population between 18-30. While you are not banging anything.

Add to that social media have worsened the dating market for men. Now women can now just swipe on chads and tyrones for fun.

Don't be traumatised but generally if you're a NW3 and below you're fucked.

Let's get that out of the way, accept it and move along with our lives.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, looks and hair do matter, but blowing them out of proportion is what truly damns you. Fear of rejection and insecurity will keep you from trying at all and trap you in a destructive echo chamber that will make things even worse.

Women feel this same pressure everyday without losing their hair. You think they take hours to get ready, spend tens of thousands of dollars on makeup and age defying skin care products because it’s fun? Do you think they stockpile clothing and shoes so as to avoid repetition because it’s fulfilling to them? They do these things because they know without them they won’t garner the kind of attention they’re looking for. We have it far easier than them.

Last edited:

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
I learned that females are just as shallow as men. And an attractive guy or woman has it much easier do to people tend to be kind and friendly and much more helpful when you are attractive. Nothing new here.
I have notice that a girl might have an even more attractive boyfriend if she has an hour shaped body or like curvy ( not fat) meaning wide hips and large breast. While a guy can get an attractive girl if he is thin, chubby, fit or whatever i doesn't matter to much its mostly how your face looks, symmetry etc. You have and cute or pretty face then you dont have much to worry about.
At my university maybe around 20% of female students are very attractive meaning most people would find them attractive. Then there are the rest that are in the average range i would say. Females go to the gym to enhance the asses and spend money on the beauty treatments etc.. Alot of the girls dont get asked out so much probably. Attractiveness i something we have we are born with it or not.

I am would be happy if i could get a decent looking girl 6-7 on the scale of 10. Preferably someone that i would wanna be in a long term relationship

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tough luck mate, i already did it and guess what, i'm balding since my 20's... Had a very long term relationship also with a very beautiful and attractive girl from which resulted a kid also, plus many other make outs and not so long term relationships, and all this since i started balding, not talking before my 20's...

So get a life, a real one and get out of the house, i travel the world with work for a couple of years now and i never and i repeat, never ever in my life ever heard this incel narratives elsewhere outside of the internet, and i have met so many people of all kinds, from ugly to deformed to very attractive and so on, nobody complains and acts like the internet dweller generation of incels, who speak only from their "online experience" that has absolutely nothing to do with the real world itself.

You and your opinions don't exist in the real world, nobody gives a f*** or cares about them, or about you, and the hundred of million of successful men that are bald or balding and that are in relationships with good looking women, are the only proof somebody really needs. So keep crying over the internet thinking that it's gonna change something about your shitty life cos your in for a surprise, and when your gonna finally realize it or wake up, that's if you will ever do it, it's gonna be to late anyways.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tough luck mate, i already did it and guess what, i'm balding since my 20's... Had a very long term relationship also with a very beautiful and attractive girl from which resulted a kid also, plus many other make outs and not so long term relationships, and all this since i started balding, not talking before my 20's...

So get a life, a real one and get out of the house, i travel the world with work for a couple of years now and i never and i repeat, never ever in my life ever heard this incel narratives elsewhere outside of the internet, and i have met so many people of all kinds, from ugly to deformed to very attractive and so on, nobody complains and acts like the internet dweller generation of incels, who speak only from their "online experience" that has absolutely nothing to do with the real world itself.

You and your opinions don't exist in the real world, nobody gives a f*** or cares about them, or about you, and the hundred of million of successful men that are bald or balding and that are in relationships with good looking women, are the only proof somebody really needs. So keep crying over the internet thinking that it's gonna change something about your shitty life cos your in for a surprise, and when your gonna finally realize it or wake up, that's if you will ever do it, it's gonna be to late anyways.

I agree, a lot of these posts make me wonder. I admit that I am equally obsessed with the hair. But I also see the average joe with a decent looking girl so its not IMPOSSIBLE. I see it enough to make it the norm.

INT

Reaction score
I am not in the best 20% and I had sex with a stunning woman this weekend so go back to your incel reddit of choice.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, a lot of these posts make me wonder. I admit that I am equally obsessed with the hair. But I also see the average joe with a decent looking girl so its not IMPOSSIBLE. I see it enough to make it the norm.

Nobody wants to lose their hair mate, absolutely nobody, there are some exceptions of course that like the bald look and some even shave it with a full head of hair because they like it more but the rest of us, especially the ones that are loosing it at a very young age, we all suffer from it, each on their own way. That does not mean that we have to destroy our lives or not live anymore just because of that, that does not mean that you can't do something with your life, and that includes scoring some hot chicks or making a family, or all of them...

Chicks are chicks and men that get them are the same, they are called players, bald, with money, without, tall, short and so on. It's a matter of perspective, incels don't have anything to offer and nobody wants that. Imagine this idiot of op speaking with an actual real woman and sharing his opinions about life, just imagine it lol

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm lucky then because I do bang good looking women. Still a NW2 tho.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But I also see the average joe with a decent looking girl so its not IMPOSSIBLE. I see it enough to make it the norm.

The average Joe is a beta cuck who gets trapped into being a slave for 40 years. Don't be the average joe.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, said the no life basement virgin basement dweller that never saw a woman in his life and that never left his house lol... Your opinion based on your no life only internet experience is so valuable, you have no idea...

Last edited:

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't dismiss the post entirely.

I guarantee most of these alleged "beautiful" women that are being talked about here on average, or slightly above average, but the brain wires itself positively to ones situation. So those barely above average women now look way above average because the perspective it's skewed.

The fact is women date across and up, and men date across and down. The sooner you can accept it, the sooner you can move on. Until then most will keep justifying out that 5.75 is a 7.5 or an 8, while the realists of the bunch laugh about their comrades assessment later.

But a chief reason you're not getting better Op, is because you're pathetic enough to be on here all the time making threads like this.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too many balding coping cucks will try to deny the simple truth stated in OP. That's just life mechanics. We are animals essentially, thinking animals.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The truth that their fucked up ill minds tells them. From all the p**rn, masturbation, smoking weed 24/7, lack of social and outside life and experience with people in general not only with women, you know, that truth!

Last edited:

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with post above.

But people are angry about this post?? Not about the fact that 90% of people writing on this forum has a full set of hairs.
I mean how is this helpful?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is that recently, at least in the last couple of months, the forum has been invaded by these incels, and not only this forum, it's a general thing lately, especially and most predominant on forums dominated by americans, europeans rarely think like this but sadly it's like an epidemic and spreading like corona is.

When you hit the recent made posts the first pages are full of these kind of threads, it's no longer a hair loss forum, it's a transitioning and incel one... And this maybe because nothing really new came out for actual hair loss for almost 30+ years... But i suggest blocking them one by one, i have the list full but they still shows up, there are too many, the moderators need to do a cleanup soon, it won't be the first time anyways...

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually OP I dont even understand what you want, your title say "You never make love to a beautiful woman", well, if you dont look good then why you expect to have good looking woman lol. Just try to find a woman in your league.
What's up with this stupid mindset, like people think someone owe them anything. It's like crying "If you are poor you will never have a yacht of your own, boo hoo", like no sh*t sherlock, not everybody gets whatever they want in life.