Why there will NEVER be a cure for baldness

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s the cause really. The increase is momentarily and then returns to baseline.
Depends on the study. One study shows a sustained increase for sexual stimulation without ejaculation, but I think that was a longer study than the one that showed prolactin increased after ejaculation. Maybe it increases after a certain amount of time regardless of ejaculation
Yes but I dont see any other reason to why ppl reverse hairloss from nofap.
DHT, Prl, and Dopamine all promote catagen. Dopamine might actually be the main culprit in fapping.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on the study. One study shows a sustained increase for sexual stimulation without ejaculation, but I think that was a longer study than the one that showed prolactin increased after ejaculation. Maybe it increases after a certain amount of time regardless of ejaculation

DHT, Prl, and Dopamine all promote catagen. Dopamine might actually be the main culprit in fapping.
Makes sense. Im watching chaturbate daily to get dopamine rush. I need to stop this addiction.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suppose hairloss will progress normally or even at an accelerated rate. Comatose patients are like those with vasectomies, they stop releasing the sperm and eventually the body starts absorbing it with macrophages etc. But the hormone levels remain high.

If comatose patients have wet dreams ie release sperm then it could be they behave like normal people.

Most people going to coma have stress hairloss though.
I could not find where the level of hormones in comatose patients would be determined. In fact, this is strange, since the central nervous system is depressed in this state, disrupting the activity of organs, or rather even reducing it. Depending on the stage, the patient stops responding to external stimuli, including pain. I also did not find anything about wet dream and the work of the adrenal glands. I think the comparison with vasectomy and abstinence may be misleading, although it is the place to be.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but I dont see any other reason to why ppl reverse hairloss from nofap.
I suppose that in this case the nervous system and adrenal glands play a big role. With a sudden release of dopamine, it then drops sharply, such fluctuations lead to a stressful state, and as far as I can tell, this occurs after the effect of oxytocin has decreased. The adrenal glands produce adrenaline, noradrenaline (vasoconstriction) and cortisol.

People who are addicted to masturbation are not infrequently depressed, suffer from social phobia, irritability, etc. Apparently, the dopamine system suffers greatly with such a "hobby". Perhaps it makes sense to increase serotonin, for example, try antidepressants or add glycine.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could not find where the level of hormones in comatose patients would be determined. In fact, this is strange, since the central nervous system is depressed in this state, disrupting the activity of organs, or rather even reducing it. Depending on the stage, the patient stops responding to external stimuli, including pain. I also did not find anything about wet dream and the work of the adrenal glands. I think the comparison with vasectomy and abstinence may be misleading, although it is the place to be.
It is just my supposition.

I forgot about the CNS depression yeah in that case the sex hormone levels probably would be too low.

mminh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry I was just having a bad day and went off the rails on you lmao. Felt bad afterwards, my apologies bro

I really hope you’re taking finasteride if you’re balding. It’s a lot harder to regrow hair than to maintain them. I know you’re going to fail with what you’re trying but whatever makes you happy man

No problem bro, I understand what you are trying to say :)

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Men have been frustrated about hair loss for thousands of years. Do you guys think there's a masturbation connection and people just never noticed it before?

Is it a case of "people were stupid back then"? (I've got news - they weren't.)

Or is it "teenage boys weren't jacking off like crazy until internet p**rn"? (I've got news - they were.)

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many experience thickening. One guy was on finasteride for a long time. It wasnt until he started nofap that His hair thickened up.

Thickening and reversing hairloss are too different things. Also placebo effect is high especially in subjective measurements.

I will never forget how in the PFS trial people on sugarpill (placebo pills) experienced sexual side effects including thinning of semen for months after discontinuing sugar pills.

Never underestimate the power of placebo

By the way my hair has thickened and even regrown with finasteride while my care for hairs has gone down the toilet, I don’t even use shampoos anymore, just good ole soap. I literally could care less about the health of my hair anymore and despite this my hairs have never looked better and more healthier and happy. I even use hairsprays and gels when in past I was scared from hair products lol

Yeah no, hairs are repulsed from hormones due to genetics, remove that and hairs don’t give a shitt whether you fap or treat them like unneeded weeds

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thickening and reversing hairloss are too different things. Also placebo effect is high especially in subjective measurements.

I will never forget how in the PFS trial people on sugarpill (placebo pills) experienced sexual side effects including thinning of semen for months after discontinuing sugar pills.

By the way my hair has thickened and even regrown with finasteride while my care for hairs has gone down the toilet, I don’t even use shampoos anymore, just good ole soap. I literally could care less about the health of my hair anymore and despite this my hairs have never looked better and more healthier and happy. I even use hairsprays and gels when in past I was scared from hair products lol

Yeah no, hairs are repulsed from hormones due to genetics, remove that and hairs don’t give a shitt whether you fap or treat them like unneeded weeds
No man he had before and after pictures His hair clearly was thicker man.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Post finasteride syndrome is real tho even doctors confirms it I had it myself for a year after quitting saw Palmetto. My penis was like rubber and zero sex drive. Lots of other symptoms too. But while on the stuff I had insane libido. It was only after quitting it that I developed this syndrome.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Post finasteride syndrome is real tho even doctors confirms it I had it myself for a year after quitting saw Palmetto. My penis was like rubber and zero sex drive. Lots of other symptoms too. But while on the stuff I had insane libido. It was only after quitting it that I developed this syndrome.

Saw palmetto is trash though, I used it for a week and it was horrible.

I don’t think it’s due to DHT inhibition, it could be allergy

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw palmetto is trash though, I used it for a week and it was horrible.

I don’t think it’s due to DHT inhibition, it could be allergy
Not at all. Saw Palmetto block both types of dht and can be very strong when taken high dosages. My libido was INSANE on it. Just looking outside the window at men made me horny as hell. It was crazy this is due to the Spike in testosterone. Also got alot stronger on it. So u can go fuk urself u b**ch. Im just gonna block you because I cant convince you that post finasteride syndrome is real. It can happen on any dht blocker and it happens after you quit taking it. Ur ignored for life Bye f*****.

Last edited:

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey did notice it. People have always said masturbation and sexual deviance causes hair loss. They were right.

Thay also said it caused blindness and hairy palms and bad moral character.

They blamed masturbation for everything they could think of, because their objection to it was subconscious rather than rational. Like today.

You can't jack off as much without internet p**rn as you can with internet p**rn. There are studies on this.

Any studies that weren't funded by some nutjob organization?

Long before internet p**rn, teenage boys were jerking off repeatedly until their jizz supply was temporarly exhausted and their dick skin was painful.

But yeah, maybe modern media has changed the limits of human anatomy in a single generation. Sure.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any studies that weren't funded by some nutjob organization?

Yes, it's called the coolidge effect.
Long before internet p**rn, teenage boys were jerking off repeatedly until their jizz supply was temporarly exhausted and their dick skin was painful.

Nobody was jerking off for 12 hours a day before internet p**rn. Don't be stupid. There's no refractory period when you have a new mate. With the internet there's an endless supply of new mates(videos)

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not at all. Saw Palmetto block both types of dht and can be very strong when taken high dosages. My libido was INSANE on it. Just looking outside the window at men made me horny as hell. It was crazy this is due to the Spike in testosterone. Also got alot stronger on it. So u can go fuk urself u b**ch. Im just gonna block you because I cant convince you that post finasteride syndrome is real. It can happen on any dht blocker and it happens after you quit taking it. Ur ignored for life Bye f*****.

I don’t believe it. And this BS is the reason I went from a diffuse NW1 to nw6, one year on finasteride and I am back to nw5, maybe I will progress to nw4 but that’s not enough I am fuckedd all cause I believed the fearmongering. I was scared of finasteride NOT that I would experience any sides temporarily but the BS you are spewing which is that what if I stop finasteride and my dick doesn’t work anymore for life. I like sex, I don’t want to be the impotent fuckk in my family.

That^ that shitt scared the crap out of me. When I got to nw6 then the fear of being shiny bald nw7 overpowered other fears and I started finasteride, thanks also to Kevin Mann ( God bless him for helping so many people like me ) who sounded more logical.

I don’t remember when the first pill I took anymore, I do remember the first few hours/day looking for any changes, it was 0.1mg just tiny tiny pill. Nothing. I don’t even remember the past one year of how I was on finasteride until I joined this year and then some nocebo effects happened then gone.

The science doesn’t support it. Finasteride only inhibits so much of the enzyme and the levels shoot right back up when you stop finasteride. The half life is 6-7 hours. In PFS patients, the levels of hormone are normal. I would’ve believed it supposing some genes are turned off but there’s nothing to back that up.

When I saw people get PFS from sugar pills yeah it’s just in their head. One doctor from the study used very harsh language and call these people mental sickos with unhealthy obsessions

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im having my best results so far since switching to Dutasteride after 2 years on finasteride which only mantained. Haven't peaked in regrowth yet and still improving 3 years later luckily. It seems aggresive diffuse/DUPA needs shitloads of hair cycles to recover from so much DHT damage. My progress has been incredibly slow and steady but it didn't peak yet, still improving 3 years later luckily.

I went from diffusse NW6 to NW3.5. I assume recovering up to NW1 is impossible without transplant but still gonna try it. Hopefully I can inject some nice HMI-115 before the next transplant is inevitable lol

Last edited: