Why Rch - 01 Shiseido Will Fail? :(

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know the news?
They are expected to announce the results in July and September, and now they are expected to make the announcement in September and October.

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know the news?
They are expected to announce the results in July and September, and now they are expected to make the announcement in September and October.

You have to contact Shiseido not RepliCel! to get more Information. Please write to the Research Team of Shiseido or Ryoji Tsuboi.

RepliCel knows as much as we do..

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it true that Japan can only treat 1,000 Japanese people if it is released conditionally in 2018?

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No info yet, I think
A guy on HairLossTalk wrote this: „Under current Japanese law, cell treatments may receive conditional release after the completion of phase I or II clinical trials.
Conditional includes limited number of clients treated (that would be in the thousands).
Phase III clinical trial will most probably take up to three years. Therefore, a proper release will most probably crop up in 2022-2023.
Additionally, it is not certain yet whether Shiseido will opt for RCH-01 commercialization or not.
That’s the reality check for now.“

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Additionally, it is not certain yet whether Shiseido will opt for RCH-01 commercialization or not.
That’s the reality check for now.“

What does he imply ? Is he saying that Shiseido may drop RCH-01 ? :(

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean? When will the Phase II Trials of Replicel start ?
When Shiseido will give us the Phase II results in October 18 will it be possible that the Trials in Germany of Replicel starts directly after that?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
RepliCel is excited to have been chosen to present at next year's EBD Biotech Showcase in San Francisco January 7-9, 2019. Hope to see you there!
——
I assume no news of RCH-01 unfortunately... but let’s see

Do we know what topic will they be talking about ? But 99.99% thats there will be nothing new, since Shiseido is the boss right, not Replicel.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well there is 13 of January today. Nothing new, no info at all :/

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep. That's me. Waiting for Replicel since 2011.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has this hit fizzled out?

Edit: Since this is getting dislikes, let me clarify: I actually mean to ask...... is there still hope for Shiseido/RCH-01, or is it done, with the last conference?

Last edited: