Why Rch - 01 Shiseido Will Fail? :(

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am still believing in Shiseido/RCH-01 because of the good results in the Phase I Trial with only one injection. The safety data was good too. If I watch this Forum the most of you give up your hopes in Shiseido. I see that there isnt a Chance for a cure that a NW7 will go to an NW1 but isn't the fact to stop hairloss without side effects an with only 1 procedure a reason to celebrate ?!

I hope they will optimize their Treatment with more injections and better Dosis.

You have a better experience in other failed Treatments/ planned procedures. But were their Phase I Trial as successfull as RCH-01 and were there a big Investor like shiseido?

If the Phase II Trials even Show maintenance i cant believe that is dont gonna be commercialized... And i dont want to believe this :(

br1

Reaction score
Just because we are waiting for results like sane people (unlike the Brotzu fan club), it does not mean we lost hope. On the contrary.

Now, wait for the results. Period. What else to "discuss" until then?

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i don't think we will have much regrowth from this product. But for gods sake... If it make hair on top DHT safe, what they are waiting for!

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what is it though? an injection? does it regrow hair or just stop loss ?
if it stops DHT affecting hair then it is a cure for most normies out there but for those of us NW5+ it is useless.

in fact if it is a cure like this, then us NW5 - NW6 will always be NW6 as nobody will want to research regrowing hair if nobody will lose it now since this cure is out. we will have to buy wigs.

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone hopes it happens in upcoming months.
people are saying the treatment will be available in the upcoming months, as in this year? I haven’t seen that, at best I have seen that because of Japan’s differing stem cell regulations after the phase 2 is complete they may start taking patients If the results are what they want.

Jake94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So where are we at with this? Has phase 1 been completed? What are the results we are waiting for that is coming out in the next few months? Have we had any success since they’ve started their trials? Have they said it works?

When is it esutimated for this to hit the market?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

br1

Reaction score
So where are we at with this? Has phase 1 been completed? What are the results we are waiting for that is coming out in the next few months? Have we had any success since they’ve started their trials? Have they said it works?

When is it esutimated for this to hit the market?
Where have you been in the last couple years??? In a cave or with a full head of hair??

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No idea what you're talking about. I haven't seen anyone suggest that RCH-01 is going to fail.

It was suggested that since maintenance from a cell therapy has been done before (Aderans) and scrapped because it was considered by investors and the like that the market for it wasn't sufficient, that the same fate could befall RCH-01 if it cannot provide significant regrowth.

Personally, I doubt that'll be the case as Shiseido has a purpose-built facility for the cultivation of the cells, so they obviously feel the return on the investment will be worth it. There is also the matter that RepliCel seems intent on licensing the technology out, unlike their predecessors.

But it's understandable as to why some may be weary.

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido is completely funding the clinical trial going on in Japan right now, and also they are looking at closing a deal with YOFOTO to help distribute the dermal device In mainland China. So clearly they are attracting some serious investor interest with some big fish. That does not happen for no reason.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i don't think the Donald had some brand new type of treatment like Shiseido as his hair has been like that for over 10 years, maybe even 20 years.
i think he had an old style flap / scalp reduction, done by a surgeon who maybe wasn't an expert in hair restoration.
he would have done much better getting a normal FUT but back when he had his surgery, FUT was probably brand new and FUE was stll years from being released

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't think the Donald had some brand new type of treatment like Shiseido as his hair has been like that for over 10 years, maybe even 20 years.
i think he had an old style flap / scalp reduction, done by a surgeon who maybe wasn't an expert in hair restoration.
he would have done much better getting a normal FUT but back when he had his surgery, FUT was probably brand new and FUE was stll years from being released
FUT in 2018? OMG. Nothing more to say.