Why people here think norwood 2 is better than thinning crown?

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can inject 15% minoxidil into your scap and bathe in RU nightly. If you are thinning in an area, you WILL go bald in that area.

Only god determines when you go bald, not snake oils and bro science.
You are right in that some things cannot be saved and time is the great destroyer. However, it doesn’t mean you’ll go bald in 5 years. Some people manage to make that thinning area last for twenty years. With a full regimen and discipline, that thinning area could be covered with hair for years before succumbing to dht. It’s a simple equation, if you remove dht, your androgenic baldness is slowed or stopped.

The reason why people sometimes continue to bald is because they’re staying on finasteride when they need to nuke even more dht with something like topical dutasteride. Or they need to deal with other androgens with RU. I’m also convinced it’s not testosterone that’s the problem, but because scalp dht is genetically resistant depending on the individual, RU may be a more effective treatment

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NW2 dont look good. Saying that is Just coping. NW1 pra juvenile hairlines are the pinacle o hair excelence.

But a balding crown os atrocious.
Nada a ver mano. Norwood2 só é zuado quando você tem uma testa grande. Pra quem tem testa pequena,nw2 dá a impressão de uma cabeça cheia de cabelo sem calvície.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Concealers work very well in the crown, not so good at the front, but they still can be decent.

Srsly people have no idea what is a widows peak. Kit Harrington is an example of an extreme widows peak, but he is NW1.
View attachment 160668
Widows peak + recession is not a widows peak.
I have a widows Peak and I'm heading tô a NW2. And my widows Peak is also receding actually.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nada a ver mano. Norwood2 só é zuado quando você tem uma testa grande. Pra quem tem testa pequena,nw2 dá a impressão de uma cabeça cheia de cabelo sem calvície.
NW2 quando estaciona é melhor, lógico. Mas já é calvice. Tem gente que fica bem, gente mais velha ou com rosto maduro. Em jovens eu não cgonque fica bem não, principalmente quando é aquela recessão arredondada. Eu tiro por mim. A diferença de NW1 pra 2 é bizarra. Eu tenho cara de adolescente ainda então fica horrível as entradas.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can inject 15% minoxidil into your scap and bathe in RU nightly. If you are thinning in an area, you WILL go bald in that area.

Only god determines when you go bald, not snake oils and bro science.
Says the guy with bdd who got finasteride regrowth.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People with insignificant hair loss like him cry the most and think hair loss will end your reproductive ability, I think bald guys with wives disagree.
Yes, guys with wives and families indeed have nothing to worry about, they chose the proper life path and have decisively defeated balding, in the only way that one can. The slightly thinning crown gives more than enough notice to plan appropriately.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, guys with wives and families indeed have nothing to worry about, they chose the proper life path and have decisively defeated balding, in the only way that one can. The slightly thinning crown gives more than enough notice to plan appropriately.
What is your message to guys who are NW3+ at 18.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
People with insignificant hair loss like him cry the most and think hair loss will end your reproductive ability, I think bald guys with wives disagree.
Like I always say, whenever I see a bald guy with a wife it's a case of "they met before he was bald". If you're bald and single then you either get treatments and the treatments work well or you'll be single forever. Guys on here talk about examples to the contrary but I have never seen it.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being over NW3 at 18 is astronomically rare. My advice is more geared towards those in their mid 20s, while it is still very early balding, is not that rare, and plenty of warning signs to get their house in order.
Not that rare, there is almost a 16% chance depending on where you live. But that still doesn't change what would you say to guys who are NW3+ at 18-20. According to you those guys are utterly fucked before they even started to live.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not that rare, there is almost a 16% chance depending on where you live. But that still doesn't change what would you say to guys who are NW3+ at 18-20. According to you those guys are utterly fucked before they even started to live.
Like I said many times to that poster anyway, bringing kids to the world just because dad lost some follicles on his scalp and didn't know how to cope is one of the most selfish and pathetic things a man could do

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
16% of 18 year olds are NW3+? That seems very high, I haven't seen many who have hair loss that severe at that age. I mean I've been what would often be considered NW3 since 17, but I stick out like a sore thumb compared to other people my age.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
If yoj are nw3 at 16 just shave it and build your life bro

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a norwood 2 hairline. I prefer my norwood 2 to my 0 back in the day. I looked stupid as hell as like some sort of goofy kid with a norwood 0. I look a lot more mature and rugged with a norwood 2. Thinning at the crown is game over I.e time to retire from going out clubbing etc because you're now officially old as f***.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not fucked, but if they are NW3+ at 19, they would save themselves decades of heartbreak and frustration if they embraced being bald. I do know successful bald men, but they are the guys who got rid of their hair very early and moved past it quickly, and no one even remembers what they looked like with hair. As I did not start losing hair until around 32, I am not going to pretend that I can give advice to that rare category of young balding men.

Like I said many times to that poster anyway, bringing kids to the world just because dad lost some follicles on his scalp and didn't know how to cope is one of the most selfish and pathetic things a man could do
It's not that simple, I just decided to grow up as the nightclub lifestyle was wearing down. The girl I was with when the roulette landed, quit when I'm ahead, everyone involved is happy and I would not change a thing. Look at the British princes. You will eventually notice a lot of guys, even some of your friends, cooincidently settle down just as their hair loss starts to become noticeable. I'm just the only one openly admitting it.