Why Pdg2 Inhibiting Is Not Enough - Calcificatation

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol f*** me i remember that sound using a dermaroller

f*****g horrible lol
It’s eye-watering isn’t it? First time I used the stamp and it happened it sent a chill through me. Incredibly unsettling, but as time goes on somehow satisfying. Like “yes my little follicles, feel the sting, embrace the crunch”. I’m so fucked in the head from this disease.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s eye-watering isn’t it? First time I used the stamp and it happened it sent a chill through me. Incredibly unsettling, but as time goes on somehow satisfying. Like “yes my little follicles, feel the sting, embrace the crunch”. I’m so fucked in the head from this disease.

i used to sneeze like a motherfucker too.

still, f*** it. if wounding really does fix a part of this problem im gonna be ordering another roller soon

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
i used to sneeze like a motherfucker too.

still, f*** it. if wounding really does fix a part of this problem im gonna be ordering another roller soon
Yes I sneeze badly especially when I do my temples. If you’re willing, I’d suggest trying a stamp. Better penetration, easier to use, and you won’t pull hairs out using it.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I sneeze badly especially when I do my temples. If you’re willing, I’d suggest trying a stamp. Better penetration, easier to use, and you won’t pull hairs out using it.

i dont have many hairs left mate :D

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably this is caused by normal aging process and not from androgens

Cope.

20110203-180103-pic-182720530_c0-161-2002-1328_s885x516.jpg

This is Reagan's last ever picture before he died.

Balding is NOT a "normal aging process".

I have been saying it: Hair transplants are cope and a scam, you will eventually bald again, unless your hairloss is halted, if you fall in the small percentage in which the shitty existing treatments work for you with no sides.

I hate this f*****g disease.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cope.

View attachment 80502

I have been saying it: Hair transplants are cope and a scam, you will eventually bald again, unless your hairloss is halted, if you fall in the small percentage in which the shitty existing treatments work for you with no sides.

Balding/Androgenetic Alopecia is a disease. Normal thinning with age is one thing, but hair miniturisation is a f*****g systemic problem caused by genetic mutations. I’m sure of it. Humans are supposed to have hair growing out of our heads otherwise we wouldn’t have been born with them, or everyone would go bald after puberty. No. It’s a congenital defect.

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither is having that kind of hair at that age. I'd say thinning hair is normal though.

Hairline recession is a total death clusterfuck of a disease.

A HEALTHY male must not have recession, at all. Some overall lack of density after 80 years is understandable, but any temple and crown recession is absolute death spiral from planet hell. My f*****g hairline is f*****g going NW2 and im going f*****g insane wtih this motherfucking sh*t. Nothing f*****g works. Im going to be taking 1% finasteride on my foam soon and it does f*****g nothing f***.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairline recession is a total death clusterfuck of a disease.

A HEALTHY male must not have recession, at all. Some overall lack of density after 80 years is understandable, but any temple and crown recession is absolute death spiral from planet hell. My f*****g hairline is f*****g going NW2 and im going f*****g insane wtih this motherfucking sh*t. Nothing f*****g works. Im going to be taking 1% finasteride on my foam soon and it does f*****g nothing f***.
My sister actually did some genetic testing not long ago because we all have a lot of weird endocrine inssues in my family. She also has some hairloss but not Androgenetic Alopecia. My dad has Androgenetic Alopecia and got genetic testing done too. Anyway, turns out we have some inbreeding from generations back. Maybe Androgenetic Alopecia is one of those things that has come about from centuries to “keeping the bloodline pure”. It certainly shouldn’t exist in a normal functioning body.

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding/Androgenetic Alopecia is a disease. Normal thinning with age is one thing, but hair miniturisation is a f*****g systemic problem caused by genetic mutations. I’m sure of it. Humans are supposed to have hair growing out of our heads otherwise we wouldn’t have been born with them, or everyone would go bald after puberty. No. It’s a congenital defect.

Defect? I don't think so. Given its prevalence in European individuals, I will say that this modification was surely an advantage initially. Maybe more sun exposure, thus higher levels of vitamin D... I don't know.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
But, in warm climates-bald + sun=burn/melanoma BAD

Cold climates-bald + cold=heat loss/loss of circulation/still UV exposure BAD

Seems like no win situation to me. sh*t factor added to natural selection the impact of which is variable.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Cope.

View attachment 80502

Did you ever notice most guys at old age with abnormally great hair have almost zero facial hair? Again its the androgen thing. I think most men or all eventually slowly go bald in the presence of androgens. The guys with very little androgens are the ones that dont lose much hair. Similar to a woman. Maybe its men with low androgens also have high estrogen so twice the protective effect.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Cope.

View attachment 80502

Doesnt look like he lost much hair to aging. I guess aging missed him?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you ever notice most guys at old age with abnormally great hair have almost zero facial hair? Again its the androgen thing. I think most men or all eventually slowly go bald in the presence of androgens. The guys with very little androgens are the ones that dont lose much hair. Similar to a woman. Maybe its men with low androgens also have high estrogen so twice the protective effect.

Well, if we accept an anectdotal, nonclinical observation, I must say I've observed that also. This mysterious interplay between hormones, receptors, and genetics is enough to drive me mad.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesnt look like he lost much hair to aging. I guess aging missed him?

And he always lead a very healthy lifestyle, stayed fit, but undoubtedly a genetic predisposition to Alzheimers. A wicked fate to befall a kind and good man. Losing my hair genetically to dodge that bullet is a no brainer for me.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, dmso is great to to get rid of calcification, then take taurine to prevent it.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Acetic acid or vinegar is used for all kinds of joint and bone calsification issues. You can also use it on your scalp using apple cider vinegar. Pretty easy.

Make an ACV Hair Rinse

Ingredients:
  • Apple cider vinegar
  • Water
Directions:

Combine the two ingredients in a 1:1 ratio, and store in a cool, dry place.

Before use, shake the mixture well.

To use, pour over wet hair. Leave in for 10-15 minutes, and massage your scalp to be sure the mixture reaches all areas. Rinse thoroughly, and repeat at least twice per week.