Why no Mention of Nanofat Here? Seemed to Work Very Well for Me

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know some women who did fat transfer & didn’t inquire much. So it’s legit. There’s a doctor about 3 minutes away who does fat transfer/Lipo.. Have to check his website to see if he does the hair/scalp thing. I have a feeling even if he doesn’t do it, he’s do it for right price.
BTW I read a bunch of HLF posts. I just ordered topical Dua & they’re sending 8 bottles. Ordered today…ordered before PM me if interested, I know some guys can’t find it.
Sounds like a bunch of folks in the basement, mixing up the medicine, I'm on the pavement thinkin' bout the government.... Yikes! I would never go to "some women (or men). It's a bit too non-descript for me and I am not particularly risk averse. Good hair and good health to all.
Janey

hinrgmike

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know some women who did fat transfer & didn’t inquire much. So it’s legit. There’s a doctor about 3 minutes away who does fat transfer/Lipo.. Have to check his website to see if he does the hair/scalp thing. I have a feeling even if he doesn’t do it, he’s do it for right price.
BTW I read a bunch of HLF posts. I just ordered topical Dua & they’re sending 8 bottles. Ordered today…ordered before PM me if interested, I know some guys can’t find it.
The challenge/risk with fat transfer is that some fat stays afterwards, leaving a lumpy scalp. With nanofat, there is no viable fat left to transfer because it's been pushed thru screens that rupture all the fat cells; just the stem cells, SVF, and various growth factors. You're lumpy for a few days and then it all resolves.

hinrgmike

My Regimen
Reaction score
You mean NOFAP? Also what laser are you using? Results look amazing….
not familiar with the term NOFAP. It's most commonly called nanofat but there are a few other terms sometimes used such as ALMI (Autologous Lipocyte Micronized Injection). The laser cap I'm using is the irestore (the lower end consumer model). Since I started the laser right after nanofat injections, it's hard to say how much it is helping vs. just the nanofat; but at this point, since I'm seeing results, I'll just keep it in my regimen program going forwards.

jazz1

Reaction score
not familiar with the term NOFAP. It's most commonly called nanofat but there are a few other terms sometimes used such as ALMI (Autologous Lipocyte Micronized Injection). The laser cap I'm using is the irestore (the lower end consumer model). Since I started the laser right after nanofat injections, it's hard to say how much it is helping vs. just the nanofat; but at this point, since I'm seeing results, I'll just keep it in my regimen program going forwards.
I want to eventually buy the irestore as I did see results with the igrow, the only issue with the high end irestore is they do not sell in the United Kingdom. I did make an enquiry from US, but that would mean heavy import tax….. The results from irestore are promising, my igrow has lasted a good few years but needs replacing sometime and I will eventually buy the irestore.

Sadra79

My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally agree. Even when I lived in NYC area I always travelled to other places with better prices. I went to do micro needling with PRP for face and everyone wanted $1k plus (per treatment!) as part of 3 treatment packages, or even more for a one off treatment. Here in DFW area it's easy to find that for around $300 per treatment. It's crazy they charge that much for what is essentially a fat transfer, albeit more processed and of course not really fat anymore once it's finally passed thru the nano (1mm) screens: no viable fat cells left but rather adipose stem cells and growth factors as part of the SVF. I ran into NYC first when looking for nanofat and just kept looking. There are places out there doing it for less. I came across at least 6 in US outside NYC area, although I'd tend to stay clear of California as well; not as bad as NYC but still can be pricey.
everything is extremely cheap here
every PRP session is just $8.
something between 200 to 400 dollar for a hair transplant.
and mesotherapy also const $8 to $30 (dutastride are any other cocktails)
i live in Iran :D

User707

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there has anyone here tried the new generation of PRP which is IPRF?

My story been on finasteride and min for 20 years. Have pretty much held everything together. The last 2 months thing have started to change. Not drastically, but thought its best to knock it on the head so to speak now.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there has anyone here tried the new generation of PRP which is IPRF?

My story been on finasteride and min for 20 years. Have pretty much held everything together. The last 2 months thing have started to change. Not drastically, but thought its best to knock it on the head so to speak now.
Snake oil , diffrent name

User707

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Roeysdomi Anything you recommend. very new to all of this after been stable in finasteride and min for over 20 years. I'm bit worried about changing to DUST.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FA3B8671-9860-4926-A623-38E48CC0C7FF.png
So this is OP?