why is there still no cure for hairloss?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry, bald guys are hot!

channingtatumbald.jpg

b2cccab8c822135dcb389141c12e23e5.jpg

main-qimg-d4995a156b7f8818880c6131ba5170fa-c.jpg

Haircuts-for-Thin-Hair-Men.jpg

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one cares about men's mental health, because men themselves don't care. Most men have that stupid macho attitude of thinking that caring about their own looks is girly and gay, thus they don't complain much about even severe cosmetic issues such as hair loss. We will get a cure the moment men start caring about their own appearance and finally realize the importance of it

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one cares about men's mental health, because men themselves don't care. Most men have that stupid macho attitude of thinking that caring about their own looks is girly and gay, thus they don't complain much about even severe cosmetic issues such as hair loss. We will get a cure the moment men start caring about their own appearance and finally realize the importance of it
I dunno about you guys, but we are in that age where men care a lot about looks, sometimes more than girls do. Just look at east-asia.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno about you guys, but we are in that age where men care a lot about looks, sometimes more than girls do. Just look at east-asia.
It will take time until it becomes the norm in society as the idea of men not taking care of their looks had been the norm for centuries and so ingrained in our traditions. For east-asians, they have almost zero balding anyway at a young age since they have close to zero DHT naturally - can you honestly name any young east-asian member on here?

So i don't think they care much about hair loss as it's not even an issue for them

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
It will take time until it becomes the norm in society as the idea of men not taking care of their looks had been the norm for centuries and so ingrained in our traditions. For east-asians, they have almost zero balding anyway at a young age since they have close to zero DHT naturally - can you honestly name any young east-asian member on here?

So i don't think they care much about hair loss as it's not even an issue for them
i can tell you that a shitload of people are on finasteride, minoxidil is reguarly sold out at all drug stores near me, during the harder lockdown phase the mens products for hair (min and whatever sprays and topical and shampoos there are) where sold out, when they had then in store again, it took two days and they have been sold out again...

they do have less hairloss while young, but that doesnt mean they dont have it, you see that a lot... and people are way more unforgiving about that...

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
i can tell you that a shitload of people are on finasteride, minoxidil is reguarly sold out at all drug stores near me, during the harder lockdown phase the mens products for hair (min and whatever sprays and topical and shampoos there are) where sold out, when they had then in store again, it took two days and they have been sold out again...

they do have less hairloss while young, but that doesnt mean they dont have it, you see that a lot... and people are way more unforgiving about that...
Yeah, but unfortunately nobody knows because men don't want to appear "unmanly" by talking about cosmetic issues and how much do they bother them. Women and fullheads will simply never understand why hair matters so much, and if you complain to them they will gaslight you and blame you for the misfortunes hair loss brought upon you by telling you to shave it, or that your attitude is the problem, etc. I think we need some sort a sort of a campaign or some sh*t like what fat women, trannies, and gays did before - people ironically with much minor issues than hair loss

But there remains a shadow of doubt whether society will still take our message seriously or not because men and their mental issues simply aren't respected in our society

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but unfortunately nobody knows because men don't want to appear "unmanly" by talking about cosmetic issues and how much do they bother them. Women and fullheads will simply never understand why hair matters so much, and if you complain to them they will gaslight you and blame you for the misfortunes hair loss brought upon you by telling you to shave it, or that your attitude is the problem, etc. I think we need some sort a sort of a campaign or some sh*t like what fat women, trannies, and gays did before - people ironically with much minor issues than hair loss

But there remains a shadow of doubt whether society will still take our message seriously or not because men and their mental issues simply aren't respected in our society
Lol I tried to argue with a female friend that bald men are a marginalized group in society and she didn't buy it

"Bald men are seen as sexy" she said..

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thing is, hair loss can hit women also. Much rarer sure but not impossible, they can also lose all hair on the top, but they just plop on a wig and get zero people complaining about it.
Men put a wig on, take finasteride/dutasteride and and gaslighting begins, as you nicely said.

Also keep in mind they are the issue, they say it doesnt affect you, then they proceed to make irrational assumptions and treat you worse subconsciously.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score

men do talk about cosmetic issues, just not with everybody they meet on the streets...

but i agree, usually nobody takes it serious when you are balding... doubt that can be changed, though... here it is absolutely socially acceptable to call out balding people (but same goes for fatties)...

but women are also up front quite often about bald people standing no chance with women, not only women, eben baldies own families...

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
men do talk about cosmetic issues, just not with everybody they meet on the streets...

but i agree, usually nobody takes it serious when you are balding... doubt that can be changed, though... here it is absolutely socially acceptable to call out balding people (but same goes for fatties)...

but women are also up front quite often about bald people standing no chance with women, not only women, eben baldies own families...
Looks like being bald is a good thing now:

Studies in the West -- while not always positive about how baldness is perceived by others -- suggest that the stigma may be lessened in countries where hair loss is more common. Research from the University of Pennsylvania, for instance, found that men were perceived as "more dominant, taller and stronger" when participants were shown their photos with the hair digitally removed.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like being bald is a good thing now:

Studies in the West -- while not always positive about how baldness is perceived by others -- suggest that the stigma may be lessened in countries where hair loss is more common. Research from the University of Pennsylvania, for instance, found that men were perceived as "more dominant, taller and stronger" when participants were shown their photos with the hair digitally removed.
good for korean transplant clinics...

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No cure for hairloss ? Really?
Have you seen Lewis Hamilton's transformation? f*****g LOL
THere's nothing money cant buy.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
No cure for hairloss ? Really?
Have you seen Lewis Hamilton's transformation? f*****g LOL
THere's nothing money cant buy.
He had good donor hair. I saved up for a North American hair transplant but even if they use body hair they can not guarantee that there will be any donor left to cover the crown.