Why is there so much negativity?

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've used biotin shampoo and conditioner before and its fantastic at adding thickness to your hair. To bad its only temporary. I used to let the conditioner set in for about 5 or 10 minutes before rinsing. It seemed to add more thickness that way. The companies name was JASON. A lot of natural health food stores carry JASON products.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Stinger122 said:
I do believe the brain has something to do with hair loss, I.E the way we think about it positive/negative, I think more research needs to be done on this!
There has. Its called "The Placebo Effect".

This is exactly why we point people to the clinical study data instead of to their mirror half the time.

HairLossTalk.com

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
Stinger122 said:
I do believe the brain has something to do with hair loss, I.E the way we think about it positive/negative, I think more research needs to be done on this!
There has. Its called "The Placebo Effect".

This is exactly why we point people to the clinical study data instead of to their mirror half the time.

HairLossTalk.com
Sounds very logical

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Stinger122 said:
Don't bash each other and say im sick of hearing about people like yourself etc!

Just please, lets have more respect and understanding rather than moaning at each other... Lets share our knowledge not slate each other!

The reason is because the one common element on this board is that we are all suffering from hair loss which is not a happy topic. Hair loss to twenty something year old guys is devestating and leaves many in a sour mood. If this were a website on basket weaving for 70 year old women, I think it would have a much different tone. But you make good points in you post.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Retnirp1200 said:
Stinger122 said:
Don't bash each other and say im sick of hearing about people like yourself etc!

Just please, lets have more respect and understanding rather than moaning at each other... Lets share our knowledge not slate each other!

The reason is because the one common element on this board is that we are all suffering from hair loss which is not a happy topic. Hair loss to twenty something year old guys is devestating and leaves many in a sour mood. If this were a website on basket weaving for 70 year old women, I think it would have a much different tone. But you make good points in you post.
I think you're right. After all, are'nt we supposed to be helping each other. Joking around with each other is cool though. This place might get kinda boring if there is no humor.