Why is there so much negativity?

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Look guys, everytime I read some posts about propecia I see someone who either has something good to say about propecia or something bad.

The fact of the matter is this person is just giving their opinion, we are all human at the end of the day and the way we think when someone gives there opinion can affect us. If someone has had bad effects on a certain product, respect them for sharing it with you. If someone has had good results, respect them as well.. Its just saddening because we are ALL in this TOGETHER. Don't bash each other and say im sick of hearing about people like yourself etc!

If someone says to you their hair loss stopped because of using vitamins/herbs what I dont understand is why people slate them? Just because it has no scientific background it doesnt mean it WONT WORK. Just value what they have to say, at the end of the day you are going to make the decisions, not THEM!

Just please, lets have more respect and understanding rather than moaning at each other... Lets share our knowledge not slate each other!

Baldies for life lol :lol: (Ok maybe not)

G

Shut up stinger, or I will call you names.

Ty

anger
hatred
shittiness

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
What will you call me...?

G

OK now you are making me mad....don't make me say it...don't.... :evil:

Ty

anger
hatred
shittiness
proscar

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Go on say it, if its bad.. You might as well lower yourself down to a childish level.

G

You are quite right.

Im just a bit sick of reading so much mis-information about propecia from people who are uneducated about it and /or have never taken it a day in their life and those who only bash it at every opportunity. There are so many myths and so much paranoia about it these days.

Nothing divides opinion as much as propecia on a hairloss site...

Baldies for life? Can i get that on a t-shirt?

:rockon:

G

stinger

poo face!

there i have said it.

zimmy

go on son punch him in the conkers

Ty

I put honey on my head and sing to the bees

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean Zimmy, but I think sometimes people need to word themselves properly but they don't notice it... Which is fairly understandable as we are all human. This is the internet of course, we are typing plain text and we won't really know how the other person is saying it but we can interpret(SP?) it in any way.

I have not tried Propecia, but in my own opinion it is a big step in combatting hair loss, everybody who trys it will get varying results. There does tend to be more negative comments at present, but there are always some positive ones..

In between all of this though, I do believe the brain has something to do with hair loss, I.E the way we think about it positive/negative, I think more research needs to be done on this!

Im gonna have to make a T shirt shop for balding men and scam people into thinking they will get you woman :lol:

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Tynan, do you have something against people who have sh*t on their face? :p

Zimmy.. Don't do it! I need my conkers to make my Mrs pregnant later in life!

G

cassin

you want some too buddy?

Ty

bear baiting
I also get the dogs in the street to lick my head and am seeing small velus hair every where!!! anyone else doing this.

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmm this thread was meant to symbolise peace... And people were meant to realise we are brother baldies... :p

G

I thought I told you to shut it?

Ty

I have painted some hair onto the bathroom mirror

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Do finastrade warheads cause impotence? 8O

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Ty... If you want me to shut it, your gonna have to come all the way to Birmingham to do it, bring it on biatch! I'll have my Kalo hair remover ready :twisted:

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
I think Merck would end up suing you for altering their formula :p

G

Shut up all of ya! Or ill dish out wegdies like its Christmas day! :smoke:

:lol: