Why Is There So Little Written On Men's Troubles In Dating?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On personality and attracting women, here is Jeff Bezos and his beautiful wife:

View attachment 69954

He's now the world's richest man, but they married in 1993, before Amazon, a year before Amazon was founded.

So, one can get a great woman with a great personality, and compensate for baldness and shortness ... but it takes a tremendously great personality. No, he didn't have Amazon then, but he was a VP at DE Shaw and he had the potential to build an Amazon, something people can gauge subconsciously.

A great personality, a great intelligence, can attract women, but it's not very efficient based on what I see.
to be fair he's not really that ugly though. just average. with hair he looked decent

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
On personality and attracting women, here is Jeff Bezos and his beautiful wife:

View attachment 69954

He's now the world's richest man, but they married in 1993, before Amazon, a year before Amazon was founded.

So, one can get a great woman with a great personality, and compensate for baldness and shortness ... but it takes a tremendously great personality. No, he didn't have Amazon then, but he was a VP at DE Shaw and he had the potential to build an Amazon, something people can gauge subconsciously.

A great personality, a great intelligence, can attract women, but it's not very efficient based on what I see.

ezos-wife-trashes-the-new-book-on-amazon-gives-it-1-star-says-the-author-got-lots-of-facts-wrong.jpg

?m=02&d=20120728&t=2&i=635274473&r=CDEE86R04G700&w=1280.jpg

this is not beatiful

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 69965

She's at the 95th percentile of 47 year-old women.

She's at the 99th percentile of wives of men who look like Jeff Bezos.

they were lookxmatched back to their time
they're lookxmatched now

that man isn't ugly by any means

also, top1 by net worth WTF is this example at all

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
they were lookxmatched back to their time
they're lookxmatched now

that man isn't ugly by any means

also, top1 by net worth WTF is this example at all

He wasn't top-1 by net worth when they married. He started Amazon after they married.

They're not looks-matched and never have been.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
she is like 1 point above him, still within looksmatch range, maybe slightly more today because she looksmaxed and he baldmaxed

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
The whole forum is dealing.

Yes its true...but to drag every single point on girls isn't fair.
Bald guy also have to deal with low self confidence,problems in education or career,making new friends or keeping friend circle.
They also have to deal with relatives too.

There is one guy here who is having trouble even below 20 for girls.
Don't you think that such obsession for hairloss might damage his career path?

Feeling unfortunate for not getting the girl you like because of hairloss is understandable but that guy should not take this hairloss issue to a level that he stops thinking about other important aspects of life.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
Inspiring? See what happens when you have someone in the same situation who is BALD. They'll end up alone and die of a gunshot wound to the head.

Nothing inspiring about this, this women would enjoy being with a guy who is popular on social media for the fame and attention aspect too. If he was bald, it would be a no go.
You are making a lot of assumptions here.
I say good luck to them both.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
He wasn't top-1 by net worth when they married. He started Amazon after they married.

They're not looks-matched and never have been.

they were looksmatched before he founded amazon

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it because most men are actually not having any significant trouble? Or because people don't want to talk about it?

For example, if you search "Tinder" in Google News you'll find 90%+ of the articles are written by women with recommendations for primarily other women on "how to get what you want" or alternatively about the top 1% of guys who get "too much sex" from the app.

You won't find much or any thing about the number of guys who are getting zero or near zero matches or ignored by the few matches they get. You won't find much of anything about the men that are being left out of the dating world, as people talk about here so often.

Despite the world being obsessed with "social justice", you won't read about women's pervasive patterns of racial, height, or other looks discrimination against men or how difficult they are to counteract. You won't read about the growing inequities in the dating marketplace these create.

Are most guys just not having trouble in dating? Or is it just "tabboo" to talk about?

It is because you as a male are disposable to the society. Your brethren have been sent to wars to die over women and children. Today you are a cash cow and if you are blessed with beauty of Apollon, still looked as f*** toy.
Your primary function is that of utility, and if you aren't managing in dating, that doesn't concern anyone since you might as well die with your incapable unworthy genes.
Chad on the other hand will get to impregnate all 100 women who love his high lay count, even with 5 STD's on his penis.

blackg

Reaction score
It is because you as a male are disposable to the society. Your brethren have been sent to wars to die over women and children. Today you are a cash cow and if you are blessed with beauty of Apollon, still looked as f*** toy.
Your primary function is that of utility, and if you aren't managing in dating, that doesn't concern anyone since you might as well die with your incapable unworthy genes.
Chad on the other hand will get to impregnate all 100 women who love his high lay count, even with 5 STD's on his penis.
I love reading an accurate posts such as this.