Why Is There So Little Written On Men's Troubles In Dating?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it because most men are actually not having any significant trouble? Or because people don't want to talk about it?

For example, if you search "Tinder" in Google News you'll find 90%+ of the articles are written by women with recommendations for primarily other women on "how to get what you want" or alternatively about the top 1% of guys who get "too much sex" from the app.

You won't find much or any thing about the number of guys who are getting zero or near zero matches or ignored by the few matches they get. You won't find much of anything about the men that are being left out of the dating world, as people talk about here so often.

Despite the world being obsessed with "social justice", you won't read about women's pervasive patterns of racial, height, or other looks discrimination against men or how difficult they are to counteract. You won't read about the growing inequities in the dating marketplace these create.

Are most guys just not having trouble in dating? Or is it just "tabboo" to talk about?

Last edited:

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are most guys just not having trouble in dating? Or is it just "tabboo" to talk about?

It's definitely a bit taboo to talk about.

A major reason is that very few men want to come forward and complain about these sort of issues.

I mean I complain about these things a lot, although anonymously on the internet.

If I bring it up in real life there are repercussions that often make it not worth it.

Slagging from friends, not taken seriously by many blue pilled people "It's all about your attitude", being demonised by certain people who think that I must be a woman hating shallow person. And, of course, the sickening fact that even if I do talk about it, it's not a solution to the problem.

Guys certainly are having trouble in dating. There is no doubt about that.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most men don't want to admit if they aren't getting laid. If you do you're basically "coming out" as an inferior person. It's why many/most men exaggerate or outright lie concerning their sexual history

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A mix of masculine vanity and leftist blue pill.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because men are expendable, because we make too much sperm.
one man can impregnate a nation of women.

it was good for tribes that only a minority of top men impregnate the majority of females.
that's why an inferior man is only good for working and dying he shouldn't be entitled to a woman !

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because men are expendable, because we make too much sperm.
one man can impregnate a nation of women.

it was good for tribes that only a minority of top men impregnate the majority of females.
that's why an inferior man is only good for working and dying he shouldn't be entitled to a woman !

That's evolution right there boys!
Survival of the fittest. The top tier women are attracted to top tier men. And the lower levels have the same thing.

Ugly women exist. So ugly guys get to reproduce. Plus civilization helps all ugly folk survive.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
If a man were to write this article it would be the final nail in the coffin to ensure he never gets laid

Women are even less inclined to sleep with you if it's clear no other woman will have you either

You would have to write it anonymously

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's evolution right there boys!
Survival of the fittest. The top tier women are attracted to top tier men. And the lower levels have the same thing.

Ugly women exist. So ugly guys get to reproduce. Plus civilization helps all ugly folk survive.
before civilisation ugly women still got impregnated by top tier males (like i said, too much sperm)
religion and civilisation was beta's attempt to controle female sexuality it was a revolution against "degeneracy" which is alphas hedonism.
now with technological advances, women are jumping ship off traditionalism, and feminism is a counter revolution to beta enforced traditionalism (patriarchy). they don't need to pretend to love a beta cuck to survive now.

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a) Most men don't want to admit they have problems dating. This is compounded by the mean-spirited nature of a lot of internet commenters. Men know if they complain about their dating woes, most people will laugh at them.

b) Society isn't concerned about men's problems, mostly. There is an attitude that "men rule the world." This goes triple if you're not a minority and you're straight...people figure you've got it made and your problems are petty whining compared to "real problems" involving racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. (The same goes for complaining about going bald...most people will tell you it's a non-problem because "there are little children dying of cancer" or some other melodramatic epidemic.)

c) Men are often viewed as piggish and sex-obsessed. Therefore, "I'm having trouble dating" is interpreted as "I want to get laid and none of these dumb b****s will accommodate me."

d) The internet is full of articles, mostly written by women, about how men need to clean up their act if they want to date someone worthwhile. There are very few articles criticizing women and the few out there would be instantly discarded as misogynistic and typical of "patriarchial" culture.

e) Women will never admit that they care about looks because it spoils their image as the high-minded, patient, more evolved gender that doesn't care what a man looks like as long as "he has a good heart." Meanwhile, they whine that men only want to date 100-lb supermodels.

UncleMort

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it because most men are actually not having any significant trouble? Or because people don't want to talk about it?

For example, if you search "Tinder" in Google News you'll find 90%+ of the articles are written by women with recommendations for primarily other women on "how to get what you want" or alternatively about the top 1% of guys who get "too much sex" from the app.

You won't find much or any thing about the number of guys who are getting zero or near zero matches or ignored by the few matches they get. You won't find much of anything about the men that are being left out of the dating world, as people talk about here so often.

Despite the world being obsessed with "social justice", you won't read about women's pervasive patterns of racial, height, or other looks discrimination against men or how difficult they are to counteract. You won't read about the growing inequities in the dating marketplace these create.

MGTOW.com

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well personally I've had trouble with dating especially since I left university because although most people would likely say I'm smart, funny IRL (I know I'm serious on here but I'm not offline), outgoing, successful, etc. I'm not some tall square jawed muscular white jock. And basically in online dating or bars/clubs, from my experience so far, the farther you are from that "ideal" (eg. Channing Tatum or some other Hollywood actor), the less likely it is anyone will give you the time of day. If a girl won't even talk to you because you don't meet the physical cutoff, the rest doesn't even matter.

That's partly why I obsess about my hair so much. I feel like I simply can't afford to get any uglier. Not even a tiny bit. In fact, I need to REVERSE my ugliness to a significant degree, which is hard to do because we're all only getting older and age creates new ugliness all by itself.

I will say I just recently went on a speed dating thing that my sister brought me along to and it was really fun! If you're a friendly extrovert who's lacking in the physical department, it's a great opportunity to talk to a bunch of professional, friendly women who are going into the experience with a good attitude. I wasn't very interested in matching with anyone one way or another, as years of isolation (due to other factors mostly) have made me conform more to the MGTOW mindset unintentionally.

I couldn't imagine anyone living with me to be honest at this point. Although I feel lonely frequently and want sex periodically, I think I've grown accustomed to the solitude. It would be a very foreign experience at this stage to break that.

Anyway, once my hairline gets fixed, I intend to try dating again. It would be worthwhile if it was easier. eg. If I could use Tinder/POF and set up dates from my couch. I'll definitely try the speed dating as part of that again. It's the best experience I've had so far. At least everyone was nice and smiling and engaged and having a good time.

If you're at all in the same boat as me and interested in meeting some women, give it a try.

Half the women there I would hang out with on a weekend just for fun if I had the time/interest/opportunity. I mean really fun and good women. The very concept of the process seems to filter out most of the deadbeats and psychopaths. It was lots of high level professionals who seemed like they just haven't had time to date otherwise. But mostly basically good people.

Not the kinds of women people rail against here. At least certainly didn't seem so. Those types I think gravitate to online dating, bars, clubs, and Tinder, where they can be as horrible as they want without any repercussions or guilt. It's harder to be that horrible in an environment like a speed dating event.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
before civilisation ugly women still got impregnated by top tier males (like i said, too much sperm)
religion and civilisation was beta's attempt to controle female sexuality it was a revolution against "degeneracy" which is alphas hedonism.
now with technological advances, women are jumping ship off traditionalism, and feminism is a counter revolution to beta enforced traditionalism (patriarchy). they don't need to pretend to love a beta cuck to survive now.

Depressing, but absolutely true

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depressing, but absolutely true

Yeah I've seen people say this before, and I agree to an extent, but I think I've become just as broken as they are in the same way. I think p**rn has got me to the point where I'm not even remotely attracted to 90% of women my age. I went out for speed dating and met 18 girls and maybe 1-2 were remotely "attractive" to me.

There's something wrong with women's standards. No doubt. But I can't claim to be clean of the problem. Because there's obviously something wrong with mine too.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I've seen people say this before, and I agree to an extent, but I think I've become just as broken as they are in the same way. I think p*rn has got me to the point where I'm not even remotely attracted to 90% of women my age. I went out for speed dating and met 18 girls and maybe 1-2 were remotely "attractive" to me.

There's something wrong with women's standards. No doubt. But I can't claim to be clean of the problem. Because there's obviously something wrong with mine too.
how many of these women were fat? thats within their control so i absolutely refuse to date a fat girl. of course its different with a mmediocre face girl

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
how many of these women were fat? thats within their control so i absolutely refuse to date a fat girl. of course its different with a mmediocre face girl

I don't know. Probably around a third would be blatantly considered overweight by anyone.

The rest - I mean there's so many definitions to "fat". I'm starting to realize that's a bit fucked up in my head as well.

I don't have a six pack or huge buff shoulders and ripped pecs, etc. Technically, a woman could hold that against me and say it's "within my control", but is it? I mean I've spent months/years eating obsessively, working out regularly, and I never looked much better than I do at baseline.

I used to say that about fat vs. skinny girls, and yeah, I still think it's definitely fair to blow off a girl for being deadly overweight. But I'm starting to think it's less fair for me to be critical of women just because they don't have asses as tight as a Hollywood actress or typical p**rn star.

I mean, if I can't match the body of a MALE Hollywood or p**rn actor (chiseled, 6 pack, etc.) then how can I expect them to match the female equivalent?

I don't know what's actually wrong with me and whether I should (1) decrease my standards, (2) try to get a girl who meets my standards through hard work, or (3) just accept my standards and f*** sugar babies and hookers.

Life is f*****g weird.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to update - got two matches from the speed dating. There were 18 girls there, and at the end you have to select 5 you want to meet, so it's easy to get a "miss" if you don't write down the girl that wrote you down (hard to tell, everyone's polite).

But either way I got two matches and I'm guessing more "liked" me since the people running it said I did "well" and I'm now on their list to call for free tickets if they have last minute openings. Pretty cool!

Again, I can't say enough about this for ugly but extroverted fun and ideally successful guys. 5 minutes isn't long enough to overcome all looks prejudice. But it obviously can beat back some of it. Which is pretty nice.

Gives you better odds than a bar/club where girls won't let you get past the first sentence or online where they just glance at your pic and put you on ignore.

I'm a mental and physical mess right now. I'm not sure if I want to date anyone right now. But I might give one a call. She was nice and reasonably attractive. Dating seems like such a foreign concept now. Last date I had was 2 years ago and before that maybe 10 years.

Alien territory.

I should at least see if I can her to go out for dinner and treat it like a friendly outing. Low pressure. I'll feel like a coward/a**h** if I don't. It's not like I get opportunities thrown at me every day. I'll send her an email maybe tomorrow or day after. I don't have the energy for it now.

That boosted my mood a bit. I have zero prospects in any other arena of dating, but I may have just found my niche that lets me get some success in a very low time commitment fashion. The whole thing was only 2 hours. If I did 2 hours of Tinder or POF, or at a bar or club, I'd have absolutely zero for it.

If they let me keep going I could do this once every few weeks and have a not bad social life.

This takes off an enormous amount of stress for me in my life. At least now I know there's a way I can get girls when I have more energy for it. Kind of blows my mind. I have to tell my sister thanks for bringing me. This gives me more hope for the future.