Why Is There So Little Written On Men's Troubles In Dating?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly feel sorry for American dude, you guys need to work so hard to get an atleast f**kable female considering that over 50% obesity rate for US women. Saw too many above average male + average or below average female couples.
If obesity rate of women in US is 50% then in UK it is 90%.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Inspiring? See what happens when you have someone in the same situation who is BALD. They'll end up alone and die of a gunshot wound to the head.

Nothing inspiring about this, this women would enjoy being with a guy who is popular on social media for the fame and attention aspect too. If he was bald, it would be a no go.

JeanLuccBB..

Inspiring was the Title of page.

So cool down.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
men are more likely to feel pressure to be in a relationship, whereas women are ok being single.

Likely women are ok being single because even in singledom they're getting constant affirmation of their worth from interested guys, and know they have options if they were to decide they wanted to be in a relationship at any time

Whereas the single non-chad man feels pressure because his lack of options has him terrified he might die alone

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Likely women are ok being single because even in singledom they're getting constant affirmation of their worth from interested guys, and know they have options if they were to decide they wanted to be in a relationship at any time

Whereas the single non-chad man feels pressure because his lack of options has him terrified he might die alone

I think it's the fact that a man's status is defined by the beauty of the women he's with. If you're single you're a loser.

Don't be a loser.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

Bro

Frodo-Hug-Samwise-Elijah-Wood-Sean-Astin.gif

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
That's not reality.

Don't look reality in one dimension.

There are people suffering in many fronts you don't even know.

Btw it was just small article dealing with how genetic disease like Treacher-collins can do to face, Ignore it.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's such a f*****g joke bro. What the f*** is wrong with us?

My Mom completely clueless to the realities of 2017. "Hey *X* is single (hot chick I went to highschool with she sees sometimes), you should call her up!"

As if

View attachment 69895

In general, women just assume that things will work out on the dating market. It did for them, it worked out for the men who aren't invisible to them, so it works out for everybody.

My cousin's wife recently tried to fix me up with a woman who is ten years younger than me, is vastly more religious than me, and lives ~300 km away. When I expressed skepticism she told me that I have a bad attitude.

My sister has told me that the reason I'm single is that I'm an atheist, and also that I need to brush my eyebrows.

From female friends I've heard "just be yourself".

I recently got into an argument on a feminist website about the impact of baldness, this happened when they were laughing over Alexander Skarsgaard's haircut. I wrote that nobody would find it funny if someone made the same comments about someone who gained 30 lbs for a role and I encountered resistance. The one who engaged me would have none of it, she said that women have a wide variety of tastes, and that Andre Agassi and Jason Statham are considered sexy. She also said that a lot of men of color choose to shave their heads. None of it was registering.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
On personality and attracting women, here is Jeff Bezos and his beautiful wife:

eakfast-to-spend-more-time-with-the-family-jeff-never-schedules-early-morning-meetings-at-amazon.jpg

He's now the world's richest man, but they married in 1993, before Amazon, a year before Amazon was founded.

So, one can get a great woman with a great personality, and compensate for baldness and shortness ... but it takes a tremendously great personality. No, he didn't have Amazon then, but he was a VP at DE Shaw and he had the potential to build an Amazon, something people can gauge subconsciously.

A great personality, a great intelligence, can attract women, but it's not very efficient based on what I see.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Inspiring? See what happens when you have someone in the same situation who is BALD. They'll end up alone and die of a gunshot wound to the head.

Nothing inspiring about this, this women would enjoy being with a guy who is popular on social media for the fame and attention aspect too. If he was bald, it would be a no go.

I don't like that guys blue pill posts either man. But come on.... That dude in the photos is seriously fucked up.
I agree not inspiring in the least though.

I think it's the fact that a man's status is defined by the beauty of the women he's with. If you're single you're a loser.

Don't be a loser.

That's the truth right there man. Strange this is one of the few places you can speak the truth and not get hounded.
Oh, wait. @Saurabhaj, the current cope king is here.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the truth right there man. Strange this is one of the few places you can speak the truth and not get hounded.

I'm generally a leftist, I'm probably the most left-wing of the active posters here.

But one thing I prefer about right-wing communities is that they're not as dogmatic. There are no purity tests. You're not considered evil if you disagree on one or two things.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
U guys think if yao Ming was everythingless virgin people would call him a loser?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I don't like that guys blue pill posts either man. But come on.... That dude in the photos is seriously fucked up.
I agree not inspiring in the least though.

Oh, wait. @Saurabhaj, the current cope king is here.

I have suffered heavily because of baldness.

My only point here is that balding guy should not take his hairloss to a level that will damage his career(Education) and life.

If you can't get girls because of baldness or looks,
its your problem.Deal with it.