Why Is Bald Truth Talk So Bad Compared To This Site?

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone else use that site? It literally seems dead.. nothing optimistic or remotely interesting ever gets posted on that site. It's almost like a grave yard for the balding community. Once you've lost all hope and hair you relegate yourself from Hair Loss Talk to The Bald Truth to live out the rest of your days.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not know about the content but the web design is just horrible, still stuck in the 90's, maybe that's why they are all depressed

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because it started off as a radio talk show. Most of the users are likely listeners of the show. I wouldnt be surprised if spencer kobren is also the sites designer.​

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not know about the content but the web design is just horrible, still stuck in the 90's, maybe that's why they are all depressed

Ha! Yup.

I joined this site because it's fast and has a well organized forum structure with good software behind it. Never even heard of "XenForo" before now but it's nice.

And people here generally have a good attitude which I like and are trying to come up with new ideas.

On another note, I heard the famous SwissTemples and some others post on some "secret" hair loss forum but it doubles as a white power forum. Fits for a guy who uses a Nazi soldier on his site to demonstrate his ideal hairline. o_O

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha! Yup.

I joined this site because it's fast and has a well organized forum structure with good software behind it. Never even heard of "XenForo" before now but it's nice.

And people here generally have a good attitude which I like and are trying to come up with new ideas.

On another note, I heard the famous SwissTemples and some others post on some "secret" hair loss forum but it doubles as a white power forum. Fits for a guy who uses a Nazi soldier on his site to demonstrate his ideal hairline. o_O

Lol, considering how nazis used to treat genetics flaws, they better be on a secret forum to talk about their condition

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A hair loss forum for neo nazis? That is f*****g hilarious!

Forget about Chad, praise the mighty Hans and his superior haircut, Heil

45655.jpg

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Nazis had great hair.
They are the inventors of the undercut hair-style.

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HLH has also gone to the pitts. Some great archived stuff still on there from years back though.