why hitting the gym anf tanning is a MUST for bald guys

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i go straight HAM on my penis. im surprised its survived all these brutal beatings ive been giving it <3

images

seb

Reaction score
Having 16" biceps is not going to make a blind bit of difference to accepting baldness.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Having 16" biceps is not going to make a blind bit of difference to accepting baldness.

As already stated, the purpose is not to develop disgusting hulk muscles, but more to help cure or at least alleviate hairloss depression, through the mental positivity and empowerment that taking 100% ownership of the things in life which we can control (i.e. not baldness) most certaintly brings.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
As already stated, the purpose is not to develop disgusting hulk muscles, but more to help cure or at least alleviate hairloss depression, through the mental positivity and empowerment that taking 100% ownership of the things in life which we can control (i.e. not baldness) most certaintly brings.

Yep i thought it was a confidence thing not to "cure" baldness but to make you feel better about yourself you dont have to get steroid like muscles aslong as you look fit you are good to go...people here just seem to see negative in everything you cant win primo...god help them out of their negative depressed ways.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yep i thought it was a confidence thing not to "cure" baldness but to make you feel better about yourself you dont have to get steroid like muscles aslong as you look fit you are good to go...people here just seem to see negative in everything you cant win primo...god help them out of their negative depressed ways.

Yeah you're right, I should have mentioned that too, with me at least, the confidence aspect is the main benefit which by itself acts as a cure. I mean I doubt most people honestly notice a massive difference in my physique now that I've gone from 140lb to a whopping 150lb over the space of 9months! lol, but the inner confidence I've gained from knowing myself that I am much stronger and athletic looking now, is priceless to me in all aspects of life and and much, much more important to me than any external, visual validation from other people....

I also agree, you can't win with discussions on this forum, it's simply a case of "moving the goal posts" when ever they see fit, in order to preserve the 100% legitimacy and Bible-esque infallibility of their ever so slightly flawed arguements and extremely negative world view.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yeah you're right, I should have mentioned that too, with me at least, the confidence aspect is the main benefit which by itself acts as a cure. I mean I doubt most people honestly notice a massive difference in my physique now that I've gone from 140lb to a whopping 150lb over the space of 9months! lol, but the inner confidence I've gained from knowing myself that I am much stronger and athletic looking now, is priceless to me in all aspects of life and and much, much more important to me than any external, visual validation from other people....

I also agree, you can't win with discussions on this forum, it's simply a case of "moving the goal posts" when ever they see fit, in order to preserve the 100% legitimacy and Bible-esque infallibility of their ever so slightly flawed arguements and extremely negative world view.

Exactly dude...exactly.

struggle

Reaction score
You cant tan in belgium

In israel your automaticlly tanned.

And you said ppl laughed on your baldness.

Thats becuse your skinny

You dont need to be a wrestle. Statham is my rule model. Bald cool guy who dosent give a **** about it.

Statham is a rich celebrity with hollywood aura. In real life you are ****ed without hair unless you look like Fredik. Get a grip.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Statham is a rich celebrity with hollywood aura. In real life you are ****ed without hair unless you look like Fredik. Get a grip.

"He is a celebrity blah blah blah" negative negative negative excuses excuses excuses.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
male pattern baldness must be like a mark of the beast. The end is approaching fellas, repent and get on the big 3 in order to save yourself before the mark is permanent.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmfao wth . . . . . . . . now its the mark of the beast? sheeet . . . . .

idk if im just biased, but most bald guys i have met have been really cool 0_0

seb

Reaction score
There are two types of bald guys. The ones who try so hard to fit in, to see them overly try is sickening, and the ones(like me),who walk around with a chip on their shoulder, trying to put the worlds to rights.
I dont know who despises me more, people with hair, or those without....

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
There are two types of bald guys. The ones who try so hard to fit in, to see them overly try is sickening, and the ones(like me),who walk around with a chip on their shoulder, trying to put the worlds to rights.
I dont know who despises me more, people with hair, or those without....

You forgot the third option the one i have its called "dont give a **** what others think" option but you probably say im in denial right?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
if you don't mind being bald, why are you here?

Cause im in denial...but joking aside i have explained myself before many times in fact to try an help others its just a site like any other...takes a few minutes to look and message etc and to go on with my day...