why hitting the gym anf tanning is a MUST for bald guys

proudinmyself

Banned
Reaction score
Becouse when your head become bigger and wider and your skinny then you have the cancer patient look. Your body need to be proportional with your headshape.

Espiecelly for the 5'6-5'7 guys like me

proudinmyself

Banned
Reaction score
I don't tan, I don't hit the gym. I refuse to give myself up to this "orange bald meathead" stereotype.

You cant tan in belgium

In israel your automaticlly tanned.

And you said ppl laughed on your baldness.

Thats becuse your skinny

You dont need to be a wrestle. Statham is my rule model. Bald cool guy who dosent give a **** about it.

proudinmyself

Banned
Reaction score
People will laugh at my baldness skinny or not, and tanned or not. I'm wating for UCman to chime on this. Statham is huge and you don't know if he gives a damn about it.

Stathem is about 5'7. And he aint huge. Hes build

Hes dating one of the best looking woman in the world and its not his money cuz shes a model and could choosed any other pretty boy over him

- - - Updated - - -

And you have a gf you crybaby. You and ucman are ungratefull ****s.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Well i wouldnt say ungrateful but if i was fred or UCMan i would be worrying...i mean he has great family great friends a job a GF what loves him dearly yet he still feels like crap?...i wouldnt give two ****s if i had all that guys here need to realise that this world hair or not is full of bastards what you think life was going to be like? everyone singing while holding hands? dancing in a circle? people call you names? and you are complaining? welcome to life you must be new here.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
yeah it's a great look... :roll:

mark+antonek.jpg

a small amount of natural tan looks OK but fake tan looks pathetic and gross

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this world hair or not is full of bastards what you think life was going to be like? everyone singing while holding hands? dancing in a circle? people call you names? and you are complaining? welcome to life you must be new here.

Amen to that.

With regards to muscle, I've worked on my body once or twice a week when I've had time over the last 9months with interval running and compound lift exercises and in the bars and clubs at least, I certainly noticed a difference in the way most girls respond to me, I'm not some nasty looking hulk now, but I'm certainly not the scrawny, small-bodied alien looking guy I was back last summer either, and it shows! lol The responses have been a lot more positive, I think this is also down to the fact that the running and weights have significantly helped in improving my POSTURE, which is also vital for sending out positive signals of masculinity and high status as opposed to the hunched, rounded shoulders, head down, scrawny looking guy.

Most importantly though, I now feel 100x more confident and comfortable in how my body looks and am happy to wear more fitted shirts, and t-shirts than I would ever dreamed of wearing 9 months ago. I can actually go out and be myself and not have to worry about how i look all the time anymore even if my hair doesn't look great.

Irrespective of whether women notice my physique or not, the internal confidence boost and self esteem boost for me is by far the greatest and most lasting benefit of lifting weights and getting into shape and why I would recommend it to anyone, especially bald/balding guys with self esteem issues.

With regards to tan, I think the fake bottled stuff is awful and not even girls can pull it off (I often notice white and orange patchy smear marks on girls arms where the tan is beginning to wear off) lol, but certainly a slowly-built up natural looking sun-bed tan does make a radiant difference and as a pale-faced irish-bearded guy, it's something I'd definitely like to work on when I've got a bit more time and looked into appropriate skin protecting creams etc...

Also Fred and UCMan don't have to worry as much about the working out business because they're 6ft 2+ so the visual impact of baldness is more spread out somewhat, however if you're a 5ft 8 or under guy like me it's kind of a choice between looking like a healthy, naturally muscly buzzed nw3 or not giving a sht at all and looking like Gollum...

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you dont need to become a bodybuilder, just work out to have a nice form, i would say martial arts is the best way, first you develove a nice lean and mean figure, and you can you learn how to deal with hair guys calling you names ;) (j/k ofc)

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Hitting the gym is a must if you have a crappy frame. A bald head and skinny shoulders and arms make for a super weak look. Guys with a broad shouldered frame and masculine faces can get away with it.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hitting the gym is a must if you have a crappy frame. A bald head and skinny shoulders and arms make for a super weak look. Guys with a broad shouldered frame and masculine faces can get away with it.

Agreed 100%, that is me in a nutshell, lol

seb

Reaction score
Yes, its always been my desire to look like the tango-man. Metrosexual nonsense. Next you will telling to shave our pubic hair to make our penises larger, have "designer" stubble, and train only chest and arms. Yet more attempts by the liberal feminists too nullify a mans masculinity.

- - - Updated - - -

"Cpme on bro its all you, just one more rep".LMAO. Metrosexuals go down the "gym" These mutants would of never survived in the hunter gather days.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yes, its always been my desire to look like the tango-man. Metrosexual nonsense. Next you will telling to shave our pubic hair to make our penises larger, have "designer" stubble, and train only chest and arms. Yet more attempts by the liberal feminists too nullify a mans masculinity.

- - - Updated - - -

"Cpme on bro its all you, just one more rep".LMAO. Metrosexuals go down the "gym" These mutants would of never survived in the hunter gather days.

Oh thats rich, welcome back again...really.

I'm tall but I'm skinny. I look like a tall golumn, although I do have wide shoulders and a long neck. If I wanted to put on muscle I could easily do it but the voice in the back of my head says "why bother". I must concede though that the act of working out is a good counter to depression. It is a physical outlet to pour all your hate and misery into and gives you quantifiable results. Even if it is an empty act it makes you feel like you are actively taking control of your life to an extent. Regardless, I continue to struggle with the idea of compensation. Is it merely making the most of a bad situation or is it a pathetic attempt to distract people from the source of your insecurity? I used to work out like crazy back when I had all my hair. But when my hair left so did my motivation because (like many people do but refuse to admit) I was working out solely for superficial aesthetic purposes and not for my health. It was all or nothing and without that integral piece of the puzzzzzzzzle, I was fuct. I will say this about compensation, I know many women are willing to accuse men of compensating for almost anything... like when a middle aged man drives by in an expensive sports car and a group of caddy ladies yell out to him "Sorry about your dick."

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
I love how the only solution to hairloss seems to be "become a perfect person in every other way". Just get rock hard abs, make a million dollars and drive a ferrari and you'll be OK.

Yeah, piece of cake!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so freaking true . . . . .

seeing the mental image of myself as gollum makes me wanna rip my own heart out and shove it into my penis hole over and over again

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
B.D.D

good grief, are you guys even aware how silly this all is?

seb

Reaction score
Granted it is a bit rich U.man, however in my defense, I went down the gym for competition purposes, not too talk about what I did last weekend, and what I am doing this weekend, whilst craddling a whey protein shake in one hand, whilst the other is pulling up my t-shirt to expose my "abs", for anyone in the vicinity who cares to notice. Its these insects I am refering too, which make up at least 90% of gyms.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Granted it is a bit rich U.man, however in my defense, I went down the gym for competition purposes, not too talk about what I did last weekend, and what I am doing this weekend, whilst craddling a whey protein shake in one hand, whilst the other is pulling up my t-shirt to expose my "abs", for anyone in the vicinity who cares to notice. Its these insects I am refering too, which make up at least 90% of gyms.

Well you can count me in the other 10% then, I don't take protein shakes, I don't chat in the gym and I personally only do a couple of ab exercies a week for the purpose of core strength, body proportion and most importantly posture.

I played rugby at school and uni so have always appreciated the actual art of lifting weights properly with perfect form and building every muscle in your body together as a unit, rather than visiting the gym for purely vanity reasons like the metros and doing, chest, biceps followed by more chest... that whole routine always ends in tears anyway, they all just end up looking hunched, unproportioned and deformed after a few months...

I mean as a white dude I already have skinny ankles and calf muscles, so why would I want to exacerbate further the visual impact of this imbalance by putting all my attention into upperbody?? Makes no sense to me personally and aesthetically it looks awful, they only do that because they're both under-educated and misinformed about proper weight training routines.

No for me lifting is not about gaining gratification or recognition from others, male or female (though obviously it's nice as feedback that I'm donig things properly) but a lot more to do with looking and feeling strong, and having the physique of an adult man not the flabby version of an 18year old boy, which is what a lot of guys my age look like after they've stopped playing all sport and lifting since finishing uni years ago.

seb

Reaction score
And thats the reason I spent over 2 grand on my own equipment. Train in the comfort of my own abode, with nobody encroaching upon my internal being.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree, I just like the power you feel after a good workout. I tend to get melancholy during the winter and a good workout always makes me feel better.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
true . . . . . i do masturbate like a ****er after working out.

i go straight HAM on my penis. im surprised its survived all these brutal beatings ive been giving it <3