Why has no one commented on my hairloss?

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
0
JayMan, for me, I don't want to bother with chicks until I feel I'm quite attractive, which includes a head of hair that at least looks like it's a full head of hair. I'm getting there, but I have other physical issues to remedy, which are dark circles under my eyes, and diffuse redness under one eye. I am going in for my 9th or so treatment of IPL this Friday, at the third different clinic. Hopefully this guy (Noah Kiani in Toronto) can do the trick for me, the redness exacerbates the appearance of my dark circles, and really flares up when i apply topical vitamin C, which I am using for collagen synthesis to make my DCs less noticable.

Anyways, what I am getting to is I don't want an average girl, I want a hot girl. At least an 8 on the CCS scale. And I want to at least be an 8 when that happens. I don't think it's wrong to want to be on par with a women's looks in one's own mind, it will help with the confidence, and that confidence will make me look even more attractive to her.

So, what I'm trying to say is you should respect someone if they want to wait until things are better, for when things will be how they want them to be.

And Taug, I'd recommend you use some topical vitamin C and retin-A because you have some dark circles. I've just started using both, so I can't comment as to their effectiveness, but there is a general consensus with folks online (including doctors) that both these products are proven to increase collagen synthesis. Watch out for these two products though, they are irritating so take it slow. And they totally inflamed the redness in my skin at first. But don't worry the redness goes back into hiding in a day or two (if there is any redness in hiding wiht you at all), and over time the topicals do not bring out the redness as much.
 

s.a.f

Senior Member
Reaction score
60
Have you seen Taug? Things will never be better because nothings wrong right now except in his mind.
 

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
1
Follically Challenged said:
And Taug, I'd recommend you use some topical vitamin C and retin-A because you have some dark circles. I've just started using both, so I can't comment as to their effectiveness, but there is a general consensus with folks online (including doctors) that both these products are proven to increase collagen synthesis. Watch out for these two products though, they are irritating so take it slow. And they totally inflamed the redness in my skin at first. But don't worry the redness goes back into hiding in a day or two (if there is any redness in hiding wiht you at all), and over time the topicals do not bring out the redness as much.

Good post, I also have these dark circles under my eyes. I find that if i don't drink alocohol that they're not as bad. Also I use Green Cream which is a retinol to help but as you've stated with your approach, I'm not too sure if its working or not!
They seem to be like my hair, some days good, some days not so good!
Good luck
 
G

Guest

Guest
I haven't got any comments either. One of our friends commented on my twin brother's balding last year, so I just said: "yeah he's balding. And so am I". And that was that. No one else has commented about it. I agree with the original poster that it would be so much easier if everybody knew the situation etc. But I just can't force myself to say anything.
 

DammitLetMeIn

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2
Follically Challenged said:
Anyways, what I am getting to is I don't want an average girl, I want a hot girl. At least an 8 on the CCS scale..

:roll:

Follically Challenged said:
And Taug, I'd recommend you use some topical vitamin C and retin-A because you have some dark circles.

yeah, he really needs to hear that...
 
G

Guest

Guest
Follically Challenged said:
JayMan, for me, I don't want to bother with chicks until I feel I'm quite attractive, which includes a head of hair that at least looks like it's a full head of hair. I'm getting there, but I have other physical issues to remedy, which are dark circles under my eyes, and diffuse redness under one eye. I am going in for my 9th or so treatment of IPL this Friday, at the third different clinic. Hopefully this guy (Noah Kiani in Toronto) can do the trick for me, the redness exacerbates the appearance of my dark circles, and really flares up when i apply topical vitamin C, which I am using for collagen synthesis to make my DCs less noticable.

Anyways, what I am getting to is I don't want an average girl, I want a hot girl. At least an 8 on the CCS scale. And I want to at least be an 8 when that happens. I don't think it's wrong to want to be on par with a women's looks in one's own mind, it will help with the confidence, and that confidence will make me look even more attractive to her.

So, what I'm trying to say is you should respect someone if they want to wait until things are better, for when things will be how they want them to be.

And Taug, I'd recommend you use some topical vitamin C and retin-A because you have some dark circles. I've just started using both, so I can't comment as to their effectiveness, but there is a general consensus with folks online (including doctors) that both these products are proven to increase collagen synthesis. Watch out for these two products though, they are irritating so take it slow. And they totally inflamed the redness in my skin at first. But don't worry the redness goes back into hiding in a day or two (if there is any redness in hiding wiht you at all), and over time the topicals do not bring out the redness as much.

sorry, but this way of thinking is just pathetic. i used to think the same way and its just pathetic.

i mean nothing against improving your outside but waiting for a certain stage to get to and dont do nothing in the meantime is pathetic. maybe you will reach this stage , maybe not. maybe then you accept yourself, maybe not. thats the problem with thinking like that. its too much maybe's. and you loose the meantime. thats the second problem.

you are like ccs and ibm. you are ugly and you think by improving your outside you will get a hot chick which is the only thing you can accept. what is so wrong with not that good looking chicks or what is so wrong about the right attitude to get such a hot chick?

i mean, i got standards too. i dont go for every chick which i can have. and you shouldnt either. but for me personality counts too.

anyway, there are certain rules you have to follow if you want to get a hot chick because they have high standards too. but they dont think in ways of looking for the most. i mean, hot chicks look for a good looking guy too, but its not everything for them. for them the little things count too.

im not a pro myself and best is you listen to guys who are really good with women, but i know that only coz you get looks from hot chicks - which means they find you attractive - doesnt mean they go in bed with you. there is much more about it. [/list]
 

DammitLetMeIn

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2
neo1234 said:
you are like ccs and ibm. you are ugly and you think by improving your outside you will get a hot chick which is the only thing you can accept. what is so wrong with not that good looking chicks or what is so wrong about the right attitude to get such a hot chick?]

bit harsh, no? chances are these guys are gonna read that...

I agree with the general gist of the rest of your post, I strongly suspect CCS has lost quite a bit of his 'meantime'.
 
G

Guest

Guest
ya sorry for the harsh words, but someone has to tell them or they never accept it.
 

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2
re:

I think it is best to have things out in the open. Two quick related stories:
1.) I have a friend who I never even noticed he was going bald until I realized I had some recession. Looking back, I feel like an idiot that I never realized he was almost a Norwood-3, I still can't believe it is possible. I guess I just knew so little about baldness back then but this also proves that I am not too vain of an individual because I never looked at my friend as anything other then....my friend. I have known him for so long that I define him by his character only.
2.) I have another friend who is great person but has this horrible quality (passed down to him from his dad) in which he is just totally preoccupied with looks. His hairloss has gotten to the point where it is now noticeable and he is constantly looking at himself in the mirror. Now I am constantly catching him staring at my hairline. I have yet to say anything to him, but it really gets on my nerves. We have joked a bit about hairloss but I just want to get in his face and yell at him "what the hell is your problem" but sometimes I feel like the reason I have such a problem with his staring is because I myself am so preoccupied with my hairline?
 

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
0
neo1234 said:
Follically Challenged said:
JayMan, for me, I don't want to bother with chicks until I feel I'm quite attractive, which includes a head of hair that at least looks like it's a full head of hair. I'm getting there, but I have other physical issues to remedy, which are dark circles under my eyes, and diffuse redness under one eye. I am going in for my 9th or so treatment of IPL this Friday, at the third different clinic. Hopefully this guy (Noah Kiani in Toronto) can do the trick for me, the redness exacerbates the appearance of my dark circles, and really flares up when i apply topical vitamin C, which I am using for collagen synthesis to make my DCs less noticable.

Anyways, what I am getting to is I don't want an average girl, I want a hot girl. At least an 8 on the CCS scale. And I want to at least be an 8 when that happens. I don't think it's wrong to want to be on par with a women's looks in one's own mind, it will help with the confidence, and that confidence will make me look even more attractive to her.

So, what I'm trying to say is you should respect someone if they want to wait until things are better, for when things will be how they want them to be.

And Taug, I'd recommend you use some topical vitamin C and retin-A because you have some dark circles. I've just started using both, so I can't comment as to their effectiveness, but there is a general consensus with folks online (including doctors) that both these products are proven to increase collagen synthesis. Watch out for these two products though, they are irritating so take it slow. And they totally inflamed the redness in my skin at first. But don't worry the redness goes back into hiding in a day or two (if there is any redness in hiding wiht you at all), and over time the topicals do not bring out the redness as much.

sorry, but this way of thinking is just pathetic. i used to think the same way and its just pathetic.

i mean nothing against improving your outside but waiting for a certain stage to get to and dont do nothing in the meantime is pathetic. maybe you will reach this stage , maybe not. maybe then you accept yourself, maybe not. thats the problem with thinking like that. its too much maybe's. and you loose the meantime. thats the second problem.

you are like ccs and ibm. you are ugly and you think by improving your outside you will get a hot chick which is the only thing you can accept. what is so wrong with not that good looking chicks or what is so wrong about the right attitude to get such a hot chick?

i mean, i got standards too. i dont go for every chick which i can have. and you shouldnt either. but for me personality counts too.

anyway, there are certain rules you have to follow if you want to get a hot chick because they have high standards too. but they dont think in ways of looking for the most. i mean, hot chicks look for a good looking guy too, but its not everything for them. for them the little things count too.

im not a pro myself and best is you listen to guys who are really good with women, but i know that only coz you get looks from hot chicks - which means they find you attractive - doesnt mean they go in bed with you. there is much more about it. [/list]

I'm so not ugly.

Thanks for typing out the novel for me though. I really wanted to read about your thoughts on me.
 

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2
JayMan, for me, I don't want to bother with chicks until I feel I'm quite attractive, which includes a head of hair that at least looks like it's a full head of hair. I'm getting there, but I have other physical issues to remedy, which are dark circles under my eyes, and diffuse redness under one eye. I am going in for my 9th or so treatment of IPL this Friday, at the third different clinic. Hopefully this guy (Noah Kiani in Toronto) can do the trick for me, the redness exacerbates the appearance of my dark circles, and really flares up when i apply topical vitamin C, which I am using for collagen synthesis to make my DCs less noticable.

Anyways, what I am getting to is I don't want an average girl, I want a hot girl. At least an 8 on the CCS scale. And I want to at least be an 8 when that happens. I don't think it's wrong to want to be on par with a women's looks in one's own mind, it will help with the confidence, and that confidence will make me look even more attractive to her.

So, what I'm trying to say is you should respect someone if they want to wait until things are better, for when things will be how they want them to be.

And Taug, I'd recommend you use some topical vitamin C and retin-A because you have some dark circles. I've just started using both, so I can't comment as to their effectiveness, but there is a general consensus with folks online (including doctors) that both these products are proven to increase collagen synthesis. Watch out for these two products though, they are irritating so take it slow. And they totally inflamed the redness in my skin at first. But don't worry the redness goes back into hiding in a day or two (if there is any redness in hiding wiht you at all), and over time the topicals do not bring out the redness as much.

You sir disgust me. You do not understand that no matter how many treatments, you will most likely be bald someday and your dream girl (who I am sure will be personally vacant if they are with someone with your outlook) will one day be a wrinkly mess. So when you are bald and she is a wrinkly mess what will be left of you two? Will you guys just sit at home staring at old photos telling each "wow we were so dam good looking". I know your kind all to much, as soon as one issue is solved you will find something else wrong with you. In the end it is good news for me because you will take away all those useless women who I could potentially waste my time with. My words are harsh because that is how much I hate your vile approach to life. You just don't get that it is the society around you that pushes you to value looks so much. Grow up.
 

RaginDemon

Senior Member
Reaction score
3
its a very sensitive subject, most people are somewhat considerate, they would not mention it. I had a friend pointed it out to me once and that was it.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Follically Challenged said:
neo1234 said:
[quote="Follically Challenged":bb360]JayMan, for me, I don't want to bother with chicks until I feel I'm quite attractive, which includes a head of hair that at least looks like it's a full head of hair. I'm getting there, but I have other physical issues to remedy, which are dark circles under my eyes, and diffuse redness under one eye. I am going in for my 9th or so treatment of IPL this Friday, at the third different clinic. Hopefully this guy (Noah Kiani in Toronto) can do the trick for me, the redness exacerbates the appearance of my dark circles, and really flares up when i apply topical vitamin C, which I am using for collagen synthesis to make my DCs less noticable.

Anyways, what I am getting to is I don't want an average girl, I want a hot girl. At least an 8 on the CCS scale. And I want to at least be an 8 when that happens. I don't think it's wrong to want to be on par with a women's looks in one's own mind, it will help with the confidence, and that confidence will make me look even more attractive to her.

So, what I'm trying to say is you should respect someone if they want to wait until things are better, for when things will be how they want them to be.

And Taug, I'd recommend you use some topical vitamin C and retin-A because you have some dark circles. I've just started using both, so I can't comment as to their effectiveness, but there is a general consensus with folks online (including doctors) that both these products are proven to increase collagen synthesis. Watch out for these two products though, they are irritating so take it slow. And they totally inflamed the redness in my skin at first. But don't worry the redness goes back into hiding in a day or two (if there is any redness in hiding wiht you at all), and over time the topicals do not bring out the redness as much.

sorry, but this way of thinking is just pathetic. i used to think the same way and its just pathetic.

i mean nothing against improving your outside but waiting for a certain stage to get to and dont do nothing in the meantime is pathetic. maybe you will reach this stage , maybe not. maybe then you accept yourself, maybe not. thats the problem with thinking like that. its too much maybe's. and you loose the meantime. thats the second problem.

you are like ccs and ibm. you are ugly and you think by improving your outside you will get a hot chick which is the only thing you can accept. what is so wrong with not that good looking chicks or what is so wrong about the right attitude to get such a hot chick?

i mean, i got standards too. i dont go for every chick which i can have. and you shouldnt either. but for me personality counts too.

anyway, there are certain rules you have to follow if you want to get a hot chick because they have high standards too. but they dont think in ways of looking for the most. i mean, hot chicks look for a good looking guy too, but its not everything for them. for them the little things count too.

im not a pro myself and best is you listen to guys who are really good with women, but i know that only coz you get looks from hot chicks - which means they find you attractive - doesnt mean they go in bed with you. there is much more about it. [/list]

I'm so not ugly.

Thanks for typing out the novel for me though. I really wanted to read about your thoughts on me.[/quote:bb360]

fine, then dont care but i told you some important points.

if you dont care about it then its your problem. anyway it wasnt meant in a bad way. i just wanted to help you.

and fine if you are not ugly. but you are not pretty enough. and you worry about your looks.
 

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
3
Re: re:

Johnny24601 said:
His hairloss has gotten to the point where it is now noticeable and he is constantly looking at himself in the mirror. Now I am constantly catching him staring at my hairline. I have yet to say anything to him, but it really gets on my nerves.

I laughed imagining this situation.
 

RaginDemon

Senior Member
Reaction score
3
Re: re:

Nathaniel said:
Johnny24601 said:
His hairloss has gotten to the point where it is now noticeable and he is constantly looking at himself in the mirror. Now I am constantly catching him staring at my hairline. I have yet to say anything to him, but it really gets on my nerves.

I laughed imagining this situation.

ditto that
 
Top