Why Going Bald Was Actually Pretty Awesome

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
hell if there was a gym for growing hair i would be there at 5am every morning, drinking every follicle shake on the market
I would even take that Zumba lesson everyone loves to hate.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know of someone who has been able to keep the six pack for more than a few years?

I have had a couple of friends who resisted 3-4 years, now they have good muscles but no more six pack.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To have a six pack is to have no fun in life. You have to say NO to almost anything that isnt chicken or rice. Funny thing is, women do like six packs (despite what they say to you surprise surprise) but they dont like what you have to do for it. Your girlfriend wants to order pizza and watch netflix? Well you cant eat pizza. Having a beer with her friends? Orange juice it is. Going out for dinner? "Sir, do you have fat free beef?"

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To have a six pack is to have no fun in life. You have to say NO to almost anything that isnt chicken or rice. Funny thing is, women do like six packs (despite what they say to you surprise surprise) but they dont like what you have to do for it. Your girlfriend wants to order pizza and watch netflix? Well you cant eat pizza. Having a beer with her friends? Orange juice it is. Going out for dinner? "Sir, do you have fat free beef?"
Tbh i think the difference between having abs and just a flat stomach with a decent body shape is very minimal. You might look a little better on the beach at the peak of summer but its really not worth the effort as both look good

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chad has a six pack and a better body than gymcels while eating whatever, getting hammered every weekend, and all he does is play sports with his friends. Gymcels are autistically calculating macros, reading scientific articles about muscle building, following a rigorous workout routine, and they still don’t look like they lift. That’s life.

blackg

Reaction score
Chad has a six pack and a better body than gymcels while eating whatever, getting hammered every weekend, and all he does is play sports with his friends. Gymcels are autistically calculating macros, reading scientific articles about muscle building, following a rigorous workout routine, and they still don’t look like they lift. That’s life.
You've really got this mythological Chad character all figured out haven't you?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm impressed, dude. I like to watch documentaries on the whole 6O's counter culture and how it clashed with traditional American values.

The generation gap during this period must have been severe and often played out in the living rooms across every major American city.
This paradigm shift I believe was one of the most important periods of Western culture and it all started in the good ol' U.S. of A.
Height/Ashbury, San Francisco, amongst other areas.
God bless America !

edited for spelling mistakes

I grew up (too young to remember the culture, of course) in that time.

This was in the dark ages. In fact, it's so long ago, it's even before @Roberto_72 was born :eek:

I remember this guy holding a snake, which escaped in my sand box.

My father almost beat the sh*t out of him, scared him away. You have to remember the Vietnam
war really fucked with a lot of people during that era.

I also remember teenagers doing strange things on my swing set (I was under 5 at the time, with an
older sister under 7).

The same place, kids just don't do that sh*t any more.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

tenor.gif

blackg

Reaction score
I grew up (too young to remember the culture, of course) in that time.

This was in the dark ages. In fact, it's so long ago, it's even before @Roberto_72 was born :eek:

I remember this guy holding a snake, which escaped in my sand box.

My father almost beat the sh*t out of him, scared him away. You have to remember the Vietnam
war really fucked with a lot of people during that era.

I also remember teenagers doing strange things on my swing set (I was under 5 at the time, with an
older sister under 7).

The same place, kids just don't do that sh*t any more.
What were those kids doing on your swingset?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I have had a 6 pack for the last decade. There are some months of stress eating here and there where it temporarily goes into semi-hiding, but it always returns when I pull myself together

Do you know of someone who has been able to keep the six pack for more than a few years?

I have had a couple of friends who resisted 3-4 years, now they have good muscles but no more six pack.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I was weirded out by reading these comments; isnt this guy a school teacher?

Also it reminded me of this scene from family guy called " unspoken bond between bald guys." Scene features two
men stranger to each other randomly licking each other scalps once others exited elevator. Implying that there is an unspoken "practice" between balding guys that fullheads aren't aware of.

View attachment 88673

School teacher lol? Dude, first of all I puke a little everytime I see a full bald guy (that's why Im here) and seconds, there is something between Norwood 1 and a bald sly guy. You can google it. Called Norwood levels.