Why Going Bald Was Actually Pretty Awesome

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you just can't get away from hair.
feeling bad today so i wanted to watch a documentary about the 60's lifestyle / 60's hippie chicks to feel better
but of course over 5 minutes of the docco talked about hair and how important hair was for your identity back then.

this guy has obviously reached the point where concealers aren't going to fool anyone any more, all he has left is the shaved look. if i were him i'd get on finasteride and get my temples fixed via hair transplant

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
He's not bald

This. We all felt fine when we looked like he does. What happens when there's an infinite forehead beginning at his eyebrows? That's right...he'll be just like the rest of us. He'll be wearing a hat waiting for his time to come while wondering why his life went so badly.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And why does he wear a hat in all of his videos? Why does he need to talk about being bald is so awesome? Its not like 500 other guys already did it years before him. Nothing new to learn. It sounds for me like a fat women listing 50 things about why being fat is nice. I dont buy it. Some people go bald and they dont care (and maybe starting to like it) but those wont make videos about it. Why should we care?

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
fsfsfsf.jpg

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
feeling bad today so i wanted to watch a documentary about the 60's lifestyle / 60's hippie chicks to feel better
but of course over 5 minutes of the docco talked about hair and how important hair was for your identity back then.
Once a user here said that “if you need hair to show your personality, it means you have none.”
It would be so cool now to show how that was a lesson, and how he was right in the long run.

He wasn’t. I still think hairstyle, hair length, hair care are all a way to convey your identity to the people who don’t know you well.

blackg

Reaction score

this guy has obviously reached the point where concealers aren't going to fool anyone any more, all he has left is the shaved look. if i were him i'd get on finasteride and get my temples fixed via hair transplant
I'm impressed, dude. I like to watch documentaries on the whole 6O's counter culture and how it clashed with traditional American values.

The generation gap during this period must have been severe and often played out in the living rooms across every major American city.
This paradigm shift I believe was one of the most important periods of Western culture and it all started in the good ol' U.S. of A.
Height/Ashbury, San Francisco, amongst other areas.
God bless America !

edited for spelling mistakes

Last edited:

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a classic example of someone who's tried to divert attention away from his head by focussing on enhancing another part of his anatomy.

The fact he is wearing a cap in a lot of his subsequent videos doesn't suggest he is as comfortable with going bald as he might say he is.
I don't know looks like he went from being a causasin male to araibic

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
That's a classic example of someone who's tried to divert attention away from his head by focussing on enhancing another part of his anatomy.

The fact he is wearing a cap in a lot of his subsequent videos doesn't suggest he is as comfortable with going bald as he might say he is.

I think becoming a hat prisoner is far better than giving up on dreams,being depressed and not concentrating on education/work/career.

In YouTube,search unbox therapy guy.
You will never see him without cap,still he achieved top notch success.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well unfortunately at my job hats are banned.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I simply don't buy it from him. He does anything he can to like you also said, distract attention to his head. Its nice to have a GYM body and stuff but he would never have done it with a full head of hair lol. If that's a good or bad thing, I don't know.

I'll bet 10 Dollars that his Tinder pictures are with a hat when he has clothes on, and without a hat when he is shirtless in the GYM. 100% sure.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

Looks better before. Ask any hetero woman and she'll happily confirm. Moreover, even if that is up for debate, just wait until that shadow of hair disappears from his head and he's left with the infinite forehead, or he has to shave off his beard for a professional or social thing. Being in shape etc. is an absolute waste of time. It takes what 12+ hours per week? And in the end, you're judge by your hair and your hair alone.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think becoming a hat prisoner is far better than giving up on dreams,being depressed and not concentrating on education/work/career.

In YouTube,search unbox therapy guy.
You will never see him without cap,still he achieved top notch success.

I feel 50 times better without a hat. But sometimes I just don't have the energy to apply toppik and my shitty combover.

$10 is not a big bet.

True. I bet 1 Norwood level.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks better before. Ask any hetero woman and she'll happily confirm. Moreover, even if that is up for debate, just wait until that shadow of hair disappears from his head and he's left with the infinite forehead, or he has to shave off his beard for a professional or social thing. Being in shape etc. is an absolute waste of time. It takes what 12+ hours per week? And in the end, you're judge by your hair and your hair alone.

On the second he looks like every generic GYM guy ever. You can find 10 of them at every GYM.