Why Elliot Rodger Couldn't Get A Girlfriend ?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What if I told you that I support Zionism and the land of Greater Israel?
20770245_345547919214125_3160591259385338848_n.jpg

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any reason why should I hate jews? (in Palestine question)

They conquered their land in bloody wars against all Arabic world. That's how the nation gets its land from everlasting. That's how every country in a world got its land after all.

If Arabs are able to unite and kick off Jews – go on. Until it happens shut the f*** up. That's my position on "Palestine question".

Based on what Israel should give lands back to Arabs? Because they said that? Lol
20727998_345548005880783_7732750005770720215_n.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
Elliot Rodger used to message me a lot over on PUAHATE back in 011-012 under the username forever alone.

Dude was messed up. Had many alt accounts that used to post under, while simultaneously getting into arguments with his own alts. it was a major meltdown before the suicide, and him being exposed as a lunatic.

He would routinely used other peoples photos from foreign forums whether incel or hair loss and work under different handles. It got to the point where he would have a mass hard drive full of photos and material that other people used to post under confidentiality.

Never took his threads seriously, he seemed like any other incel. He used to come on tinychat a lot, and I personally used to play online pool with him a lot.

He was very quiet under his main handle, but was an absolute lunatic under his other personalities.

shookwun

Reaction score
Elliot Rodger was inspired by George sodini and believed it was an honourable sacrafice on the execution of other females. Both believed these said females were unworthy of there Grace and should be punished accordingly. All though the killings may of not been thoroughly planned, there selections of females to execute were a form of giving back. Oppression would result in death as a form of a sacrafice.

Eliot would reference George sodini a lot.

'Went full sodini'
'Time to visit gandy(gman)' (god) - David Gandy

in there minds they are superior and the females that oppressed them were inferior

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Elliot Rodger used to message me a lot over on PUAHATE back in 011-012 under the username forever alone.

Dude was messed up. Had many alt accounts that used to post under, while simultaneously getting into arguments with his own alts. it was a major meltdown before the suicide, and him being exposed as a lunatic.

He would routinely used other peoples photos from foreign forums whether incel or hair loss and work under different handles. It got to the point where he would have a mass hard drive full of photos and material that other people used to post under confidentiality.

Never took his threads seriously, he seemed like any other incel. He used to come on tinychat a lot, and I personally used to play online pool with him a lot.

He was very quiet under his main handle, but was an absolute lunatic under his other personalities.

Finally I have a claim to fame.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha.. Yep. I can understand.
Anyway, hey! Football season is back!

The pre-season is better than nothing.

what football are you talking about? sacrilegious handegg played by meatbags clad in absurd padding, or the beautiful game of football

blackg

Reaction score
what football are you talking about? sacrilegious handegg played by meatbags clad in absurd padding, or the beautiful game of football
Hahaha, very good Dench.
A game of violence and strategy: American football.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
E.R. had a nice car, versace shades, his parents credit card and he had a full hairline, a good family etc. This guy was in full retard mode socially and that's the straw that broke the camels back. With his wealth he could of done a couple of lines and had a top notch hooker ride him. Come to think of it the guy could of got emancipated and moved out of his parents house for free!
This is like ricky from silver spoons pulling out a chopper on his pops for giving him such a good life, it's that ridiculous in it's nature.
The whole incident was stupid and selfish and what does that say for the rest of us on here and most of the worlds people, still living with bigger problems than E.R. ever did?

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didnt' read the whole thread, so it may have been covered, but Elliot Rodger perfectly demonstrates the PSL theory.

Let's make a PSL assesment of ER
  • manlet
  • framecel
  • neckcel
  • wristcel
  • aspiecel / nonNTcel
  • skullcel
  • zero masculine traits
  • overall decent facially, but by the law of PSL, decent gets you no-where, especially when you haven't got any other traits to compensate with.
He was also living in Cali, which is Chad central. He had insane competion.

Best he could get was a cute, petite Asian, I'm thinking. ER was not an attractive guy, get that in your heads.