Why Elliot Rodger Couldn't Get A Girlfriend ?

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@RegenWaiting any specific bar or club in Prague that you recommend?

To be honest with you, I was there just once...in 2011. So sadly, I don't remember specific bar names and such. Also it was a long weekend (4 days), so maybe a little short. Anyway, was a blast tho'.

shookwun

Reaction score
Lol

People still discussing matches like they mean anything outside of a 'like' No different them a women liking your Facebook photo.

Numbers mean zilch also. Many times I have gotten massive amounts, and it didn't always result in a date. However, building rapport is important and talking over the phone is an important stepping to putting a voice and name to a photo.

But unless you go on a date all this mental masturbation you guys love to discuss is useless. Location matters, but all bullshit aside facial attractiveness has universal traits, and won't make much difference

Ask yourself how many women have you actually met from city to city?

It seems like @WhitePolarBear is the only one with remote clue on what matters. I dont believe o have ever heard him mention matches. He talks about actually dates he has went on. Which is all that matters.

Very cringe worthy, grown men getting amped over a 'match. It means nothing

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol

People still discussing matches like they mean anything outside of a 'like' No different them a women liking your Facebook photo.

Numbers mean zilch also. Many times I have gotten massive amounts, and it didn't always result in a date. However, building rapport is important and talking over the phone is an important stepping to putting a voice and name to a photo.

But unless you go on a date all this mental masturbation you guys love to discuss is useless. Location matters, but all bullshit aside facial attractiveness has universal traits, and won't make much difference

Ask yourself how many women have you actually met from city to city?

It seems like @WhitePolarBear is the only one with remote clue on what matters. I dont believe o have ever heard him mention matches. He talks about actually dates he has went on. Which is all that matters.

Very cringe worthy, grown men getting amped over a 'match. It means nothing

You should have read what was written correctly before responding. I ran an experiment to simply see how many women I get matched up in different cities around the world. I saw a great variation and simply wanted to report it here. I had NO intention of meeting those women as I don't live in the same f*****g country as them. Also, if I was in the same country as them, I could have met some of them. How do I know this? Because some of those women initiated the conversation and even gave me their phone numbers. They only lost interest when I told them that I don't live in the same country as them.

DBW once told me that many on this forum have trouble reading and interpreting things correctly. He was right. It gets tiring having to explain yourself over and over again. It's time I follow @Afro_Vacancy and move away from this forum. Good luck you all. Love to all who care for me. Haters, go f*** yourself.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, but they look very average to me. None of them have any distinctive features.

Think its all same girl

I think she is very pretty and cute in 2nd two photos--don't love 1st shot but that is her expression. ( they do that vacant look 'dead in eyes' on purpose sometimes).

I think she is a type that the posters in 20s seem to admire more than those of us who are older (think you are older sorry if you are not).

But she is beautiful.
The Eastern Euro is very popular with the posters here--who are mostly in 20s and early 30s so maybe a connection perhaps.

Every generation has slight variance of type/style in beauty.

It goes in trends I think to some degree.

In 90s the fuss was Brazilian women...it was ALL about Brazil.

blackg

Reaction score
Think its all same girl

I think she is very pretty and cute in 2nd two photos--don't love 1st shot but that is her expression. ( they do that vacant look 'dead in eyes' on purpose sometimes).

I think she is a type that the posters in 20s seem to admire more than those of us who are older (think you are older sorry if you are not).

But she is beautiful.
The Eastern Euro is very popular with the posters here--who are mostly in 20s and early 30s so maybe a connection perhaps.

Every generation has slight variance of type/style in beauty.

It goes in trends I think to some degree.

In 90s the fuss was Brazilian women...it was ALL about Brazil.
Well, I'm in my early 30's and my friends have always thought that I had "odd tastes."
Even when we were in our teens, I found my friends taste in women very yawn inducing.
Most humans like a boring, non threatening, so-called "beautiful" face. Read: a look thats docile and pliable.
Perfect for the male ego!

I just find faces like this very bland.
Their should always be a war on blandness!

Just my opinion.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I'm in my early 30's and my friends have always thought that I had "odd tastes."
Even when we were in our teens, I found my friends taste in women very yawn inducing.
Most humans like a boring, non threatening, so-called "beautiful" face. Read: a look thats docile and pliable.
Perfect for the male ego!

I just find faces like this very bland.
Their should always be a war on blandness!

Just my opinion.

Early 30??? Why does everyone act like you are so old? Lol