Why Elliot Rodger Couldn't Get A Girlfriend ?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting! Elaborate more on your logic behind choosing which location(s) to experiment with instead of your current..? :p

I tried to sample different countries in different regions. I checked Oslo, Moscow, Prague, St. Petersberg, Kiev, LA, Astana and Oklahoma City. I wanted to test more locations but eventually got bored. The reason I decided to check different locations is because some users have reported varying success rate depending on location. Also, I was especially curious about my chances in Russia/Ukraine as I am strongly attracted to women from that region and have dated them in the past. Also, I plan to travel there next year so wanted to test the waters. Needless to say I am extremely pleased with the results. Does that answer your question?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know everyone is saying you're a good looking guy, but hair loss f*****g sucks even if you're 9/10. It fucks your attractiveness and your self-esteem and gives you shitty depression. To me hair loss is worse than being short. Lucky me, i got them both !
Doesnt matter im still a kissless handholdless virgin

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesnt matter im still a kissless handholdless virgin
But if you really have looks and height and your hair isn't that bad, try dating for the time until your balding get noticeable. Lose your virginity and get some short-term relationships. At least you won't die a virgin like me.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
But if you really have looks and height and your hair isn't that bad, try dating for the time until your balding get noticeable. Lose your virginity and get some short-term relationships. At least you won't die a virgin like me.
Alexander the Great died a virgin.

There are many great figures who abstained from sex.

I just dont want the social stigma attached to me anyway.

I've seen modern women and they have nothing to offer to me.

Few are worth it.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alexander the Great died a virgin.

There are many great figures who abstained from sex.

I just dont want the social stigma attached to me anyway.

I've seen modern women and they have nothing to offer to me.

Few are worth it.
I like your way of thinking. Unfortunately, many retarded people will think that you're misogynistic for saying that. I'll be forever alone, but i don't seem to care that much. I would kill to have hair and height and still be forever alone, friends are even better than relationships in my opinion.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A good representation of @pjhair 's looks if he gets his hair back:
277526.jpg

[That's "Ajay" from season 2 of sense8.]

Last edited:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like your way of thinking. Unfortunately, many retarded people will think that you're misogynistic for saying that. I'll be forever alone, but i don't seem to care that much. I would kill to have hair and height and still be forever alone, friends are even better than relationships in my opinion.
I was always like that it's just psl corrupted me with the hedonistic bullshit I never cared about.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must be kidding or you are not familiar with his postings. About 80% are about Eastern European women.

You make me laugh with the level of sincere in your posts! ^^

I tried to sample different countries in different regions. I checked Oslo, Moscow, Prague, St. Petersberg, Kiev, LA, Astana and Oklahoma City. I wanted to test more locations but eventually got bored. The reason I decided to check different locations is because some users have reported varying success rate depending on location. Also, I was especially curious about my chances in Russia/Ukraine as I am strongly attracted to women from that region and have dated them in the past. Also, I plan to travel there next year so wanted to test the waters. Needless to say I am extremely pleased with the results. Does that answer your question?

Yes, this answers my curiosity. Personally, I have no very defined model of what kind of female aestetic features/etnicity that attracts me, although I can see how this can be an advantage knowing excatly what you seek. Chances are you're more likely to get it, and I sure hope you'll grow old to, and with, to call your finer half ''my babuscha'' :p

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally, I have no very defined model of what kind of female aestetic features/etnicity that attracts me, although I can see how this can be an advantage knowing excatly what you seek. Chances are you're more likely to get it, and I sure hope you'll grow old to, and with, to call your finer half ''my babuscha'' :p

Yes, it's extremely important to know what you truly like. Took me some failed relationships and a divorce to figure it out. I consider myself lucky in the sense that the kind of women I like also like me back. Now if hair loss doesn't get in the way, I can find a nice women to settle down with. I am 35, so the clock is ticking.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it's extremely important to know what you truly like. Took me some failed relationships and a divorce to figure it out. I consider myself lucky in the sense that the kind of women I like also like me back. Now if hair loss doesn't get in the way, I can find a nice women to settle down with. I am 35, so the clock is ticking.

Once you arrive on the continent, I wholeheartedly think you'll find Prague very amusing. And other cities in the Csz.Rep. Speaking out of experience. :)

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
That city will make you curse the Gods for making your body crave some sleeping time in between the ''rounds''. It is alive!

My curiosity about the city is already through the roof. Your description of the city is making it harder for me to wait lol. OK, I am adding Prague to one of my next years summer destinations. I hope I can get enough time off between work and college.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My curiosity about the city is already through the roof. Your description of the city is making it harder for me to wait lol. OK, I am adding Prague to one of my next years summer destinations. I hope I can get enough time off between work and college.

You went for college! Good choice man, I'm sure it will pay off in the long run. Good for you!

Yea, Prague is certainly something else. Just an unreal place where such huge majority of women are model material and (therefore?) approachable (Bears theory at work) at the same time. Also, the architecture, food and night life are....well - very very nice. Not to mention the price level. Just terrific. :)