Why Elliot Rodger Couldn't Get A Girlfriend ?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont be depressed you are good looking enough you can get a woman.

You are just f*****g with your own mind and getting in your own way

can you get a woman that looks like those pics? No of course not...I do not think any of the guys on forum (well maybe @Wolf Pack ) can get a model level.

be realistic in the looks situation, you can meet a decent looking woman and you can be very happy if you choose to be...move to USA when you have opportunity, be ambitious in a career, pick decent looking women who are happy and cheerful.

if you desire a 8 or 9 woman only--you will be unhappy and you will be 'stuck'.

aim for a decent looking 6.
lol 6/10 is even too much for me.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol 6/10 is even too much for me.

No it's not...send @CaptainForehead your pic I don't see anything wrong with your looks. To me you are average guy on street...not memorable but not 'ugly' or disproportionate.
You can get a looks matched girl...I don't see anything wrong with your face...but most likely it will be a woman with a similar skin and coloring.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
can you get a woman that looks like those pics? No of course not...I do not think any of the guys on forum (well maybe @Wolf Pack ) can get a model level.

Also @CopeForLife. He has posted pictures of girls who he could get almost effortlessly. Very pretty women.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No it's not...send @CaptainForehead your pic I don't see anything wrong with your looks. To me you are average guy on street...not memorable but not 'ugly' or disproportionate.
You can get a looks matched girl...I don't see anything wrong with your face...but most likely it will be a woman with a similar skin and coloring.
I could get the 6/10 if i were 3 or 4 inches taller and kept my hair, but now i have to be forever alone. It actually doesn't bother me that much. Hair can make or break you. Unfortunately, i'm the red pill type, and going the path of an Incel, so it's already over.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I could get the 6/10 if i were 3 or 4 inches taller and kept my hair, but now i have to be forever alone. It actually doesn't bother me that much. Hair can make or break you. Unfortunately, i'm the red pill type, and going the path of an Incel, so it's already over.

How tall are you?

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
another xander come on

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
another xander come on

No, i think @Xander94 is better looking in his face. Not going to lie. Its more manly looking which may just be their age difference hard to say for sure.

He is also tall and athletic which in my opinion at least adds to the total package.

but @Stanx22 is not ugly, nothing is wrong with him..he is just kind of 'plain' but many men here would kill to be plain.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember kissing this hot Chinese girl who was all over me (and new in Brussels) on our first date, then fast-forward two weeks and she had lost interest out of the blue.

An asian girl was all over a tall, white guy. Why am I not surprised.

Your supply and demand theory makes sense. However I have noticed that I get more attention from and have easier time dating east european women even in America compared to american women. I can't explain it. May be some regional variation exists in what women find attractive. I used to get a lot of attention from American women in my younger days though. But with time, it has certainly gone down.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are still young he is an oldcel he has to cope somehow join me in my coping xD
I know everyone is saying you're a good looking guy, but hair loss f*****g sucks even if you're 9/10. It fucks your attractiveness and your self-esteem and gives you shitty depression. To me hair loss is worse than being short. Lucky me, i got them both !

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know everyone is saying you're a good looking guy, but hair loss f*****g sucks even if you're 9/10. It fucks your attractiveness and your self-esteem and gives you shitty depression. To me hair loss is worse than being short. Lucky me, i got them both !

His hair loss is not good.
you have similar hair but his I have seen photos of his crown and I can see the loss.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Argument from authority. Opinions of Hawking or other scientists don't change the truth of a proposition. Many of these scientists also laugh at the idea of God. Doesn't mean anything. The only thing that matters is validity of arguments being raised.

If you didn't have such a lack of respect for Philosophy, you would probably have learned how to lay out valid arguments and do basic logic. Philosophical methods are still relevant.

Anyway, I want to have a different discussion now. Time and again we are told that location on Tinder doesn't matter .I rarely get matched with a good looking women in the city that I live. I ran a little experiment and tried different locations. I went from zero matches a day to over 20 matches in two days. Many of those women wanted to meet me. Some even initiated contact but got pissed when I told them I don't live in the same city as them. So in my experience, location really does matter. This topic may be of interest to @Afro_Vacancy @shookwun @WhitePolarBear

Very interesting! Elaborate more on your logic behind choosing which location(s) to experiment with instead of your current..? :p