Why Elliot Rodger Couldn't Get A Girlfriend ?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Stanx22 your hair in pic you sent me looks fine..is it just thinning? i cant tell.
You should still got to USA.
It's thinning badly now at the corners and receded more. The corners are thin, but the rest are thick, that's why you don't notice it.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I would have stayed with my father's friend. Hair loss gives me loads of depression, i didn't wanna bother the poor guy with my problems.

@pjhair had a great post about this. Try not to let hairloss and depression negatively impact your career and lifepath now. Your teens and early 20s are crucial in setting your life up. Do not waste it. It becomes increasingly difficult to do it from late 20s. Bald with good career is loads better than bald with bad career. I made the mistake of wasting my 20s, and it has taken me 10 years to even partly control the damage.

Use this forum to vent out. There are a few young baldites here. But out in the real world, put on a mask and work towards a good career. You seem to be quite bright.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Afro_Vacancy is one of the most respected people i've ever seen. I don't hate Jews, just Israels. I would gladly be friends with a Jew or marry a Jew woman.

Not all Israelis are bad I think you are confusing political leadership with the people.
its like Muslims not all are bad.
there are people in both religions and territories who just want peace.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
eastern europe has the finest women in the world. though i have a thing for spanish/hispanic mamacitas

cindy-kimberly.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Another thing I noticed @CaptainForehead , the quality of women on Tinder in east europe was significantly better than what I saw in the USA or even Norway(@EvilLocks )

Even in Norway? That's a surprise. Yeah, eastern europe women are HOT (esp Czech). There's a reason it has become a p**rn hub.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG Go to queens its average to below average looking people.
I know i'm whining too much, but i'm exaggerating. I'm actually average height in my country, not skinny and have broad shoulders, think i have small frame because i have short legs and long torso and i found out that it's not that rare. Don't have asymmetrical eyes or eyebrows, actually my eyes are the best thing in my face, don't have fucked up bones or body fat in my face, my skin can be fixed in two weeks. My worst enemies are severe BDD, OCD and depression, when i have a depressive Episode i see everything black and shitty and even myself. Think i'm stupid and ugly and worthless and unworthy of living. Hair loss is destroying me. And it's not that strange to make me cancel a chance like that. Damn depression.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Afro_Vacancy is one of the most respected people i've ever seen. I don't hate Jews, just Israels. I would gladly be friends with a Jew or marry a Jew woman.

Even Israelis, most of them have been born there. They didn't have a choice of country. It's the only home they know.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know i'm whining too much, but i'm exaggerating. I'm actually average height in my country, not skinny and have broad shoulders, think i have small frame because i have short legs and long torso and i found out that it's not that rare. Don't have asymmetrical eyes or eyebrows, actually my eyes are the best thing in my face, don't have fucked up bones or body fat in my face, my skin can be fixed in two weeks. My worst enemies are severe BDD, OCD and depression, when i have a depressive Episode i see everything black and shitty and even myself. Think i'm stupid and ugly and worthless and unworthy of living. Hair loss is destroying me. And it's not that strange to make me cancel a chance like that. Damn depression.

Yeah your photo from what I see you are at the very least average looking--this is not a criticism a lot of men wish they were at least average...and your hair to me in picture i would neve know you had hair issues--I know this can be deceptive in photos of course but I did not see a problem.

Queens is average people generally speaking it's not like going to Soho or Tribeca in NYC or North Brooklyn.

Try and go.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My lovely daily dose of depression <3

Dont be depressed you are good looking enough you can get a woman.

You are just f*****g with your own mind and getting in your own way

can you get a woman that looks like those pics? No of course not...I do not think any of the guys on forum (well maybe @Wolf Pack ) can get a model level.

be realistic in the looks situation, you can meet a decent looking woman and you can be very happy if you choose to be...move to USA when you have opportunity, be ambitious in a career, pick decent looking women who are happy and cheerful.

if you desire a 8 or 9 woman only--you will be unhappy and you will be 'stuck'.

aim for a decent looking 6.