Why Elliot Rodger Couldn't Get A Girlfriend ?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
They are great but this was not how he meant it or used it..I guess he sees dogs poorly.
I know. Some people call others ''dogs'' and it's always in a negative way, like someone of lower value or something. I just think it should be opposite, dogs are f*****g awesome!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
This is true he is 17
He is articulate and intelligent so I think a lot of people do not realize he is so young.

Agree.

Hey @Stanx22, what has been your English education like? Do you go to private school?

There is still a lot of scope for improvement, but still the way you write, in the quantity you write is impressive at your age.

Do you have plans for emigrating from Egypt?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pj thinks that he is a god or some sh*t because he reads useless philosophy. Ironically, Stephan Hawking the great scientist once said that the philosophy is dead and that it's useless in one of his books. Even scientists don't care about philosophy.

Argument from authority. Opinions of Hawking or other scientists don't change the truth of a proposition. Many of these scientists also laugh at the idea of God. Doesn't mean anything. The only thing that matters is validity of arguments being raised.

If you didn't have such a lack of respect for Philosophy, you would probably have learned how to lay out valid arguments and do basic logic. Philosophical methods are still relevant.

Anyway, I want to have a different discussion now. Time and again we are told that location on Tinder doesn't matter .I rarely get matched with a good looking women in the city that I live. I ran a little experiment and tried different locations. I went from zero matches a day to over 20 matches in two days. Many of those women wanted to meet me. Some even initiated contact but got pissed when I told them I don't live in the same city as them. So in my experience, location really does matter. This topic may be of interest to @Afro_Vacancy @shookwun @WhitePolarBear

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree.

Hey @Stanx22, what has been your English education like? Do you go to private school?

There is still a lot of scope for improvement, but still the way you write, in the quantity you write is impressive at your age.

School's English is useless. I learnt English by watching videos online and browsing western forums and games, etc. I can speak pretty well right now as i can also hear and understand the American and British accents by just listening to them, even without English subtitles. I had a chance to immigrate to the US, but i cancelled it because of my hair loss.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I had a chance to immigrate to the US, but i cancelled it because of my hair loss.

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree.

Through the discussion, i was typing very fast, so i made horrible grammatical errors. I wasn't thinking clearly.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Anyway, I want to have a different discussion now. Time and again we are told that location on Tinder doesn't matter .I rarely get matched with a good looking women in the city that I live. I ran a little experiment and tried different locations. I went from zero matches a day to over 20 matches in two days. Many of those women wanted to meet me. Some even initiated contact but got pissed when I told them I don't live in the same city as them. So in my experience, location really does matter. This topic may be of interest to @Afro_Vacancy @shookwun @WhitePolarBear

Which cities did you choose?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a chance to immigrate to the US, but i cancelled it because of my hair loss.

that is a shame..your hair loss did not looks so bad to me in pics..i know its thin for you age perhaps. But was not super noticeable...maybe use some topik for now.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Through the discussion, i was typing very fast, so i made horrible grammatical errors. I wasn't thinking clearly.

I was not talking about grammatical errors, these are easy to fix. I was referring to something more nebulous -- the flow of prose. I encourage you to read the past posts of Afro_Vacancy (yes, the Jew) or the longer posts of Zircon, you will see what I mean.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Stanx22 your hair in pic you sent me looks fine..is it just thinning? i cant tell.
You should still got to USA.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that is a shame..your hair loss did not looks so bad to me in pics..i know its thin for you age perhaps. But was not super noticeable...maybe use some topik for now.
He is even living in New York, Queens neighborhood. My hair is much bad than the photo right now. Depression doesn't make you think clearly.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another thing I noticed @CaptainForehead , the quality of women on Tinder in east europe was significantly better than what I saw in the USA or even Norway(@EvilLocks )

eastern europe has the finest women in the world. though i have a thing for spanish/hispanic mamacitas

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another note for those who are interested. Don't even think about impressing those women by your US or British citizenship. As soon as I told them I live in the US, they all quickly lost interest. Some even immediately unmatched me. One even asked me what's the point of talking to women in Russia if you don't even live here. Rules of attraction still apply.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was not talking about grammatical errors, these are easy to fix. I was referring to something more nebulous -- the flow of prose. I encourage you to read the past posts of Afro_Vacancy (yes, the Jew) or the longer posts of Zircon, you will see what I mean.
Afro_Vacancy is one of the most respected people i've ever seen. I don't hate Jews, just Israels. I would gladly be friends with a Jew or marry a Jew woman.