Why Elliot Rodger Couldn't Get A Girlfriend ?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL jean luc f*****g 17 year old women is the least odd thing about his sex life in my opinion (not judging him but I am judging a little I cant help it lol).

JeanLuc's sexual adventures are epic. I never had a girl offer to piss on me :(

EvilLocks

Reaction score
don't worry, you can't help it if you have a heavy flow and a wide set vagina
15610560.gif

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah... You've missed some juicy stuff :) Funnily I feel like I know some of the users here better than 80% of the people in my life.
There will be a war soon. I have enemies who hate me for being a Muslim and another enemies who hate me for being lookism and having BDD and whining too much. And i've been here for just a month, imagine what would happen after a year, if i even lasted this long without getting banned.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Yeah, i know and i'm really sorry for what happened to their countries. I understand their frustration and reasons and i really didn't want thing to reach that far. I didn't come here to discuss about religions or anything, we're all humans who suffer from hair loss, we have something in common. It was just a bit hard to face discrimination in real life, and also face it in the only forum you can get help from. Like i'll be hated by 95% of the users from now on.

It is a bit worrisome how even highly educated people (and not just white) get into hate territory. I understand that there is a problem with Islam in most of the countries, and I detest the liberals who pretend otherwise; but some of these very smart people are in clear hate county.
I think part of the problem is the liberal media which consistently tells a story which is not true, and these people overcorrect.

I encourage you to not make the same error when it comes to Jews and non-Muslims.

And no, you aren't hated by 95% of the users here

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There will be a war soon. I have enemies who hate me for being a Muslim and another enemies who hate me for being lookism and having BDD and whining too much. And i've been here for just a month, imagine what would happen after a year, if i even lasted this long without getting banned.

You are not hated...I would not worry about this...it goes in waves with most people if you get stuck on one subject debate...you talk about a lot of stuff so I would not be concerned.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a bit worrisome how even highly educated people (and not just white) get into hate territory. I understand that there is a problem with Islam in most of the countries, and I detest the liberals who pretend otherwise; but some of these very smart people are in clear hate county.
I think part of the problem is the liberal media which consistently tells a story which is not true, and these people overcorrect.

I encourage you to not make the same error when it comes to Jews and non-Muslims.

And no, you aren't hated by 95% of the users here
I don't hate anyone i have atheists friends, even Guzma i don't hate him despite him seeing me as an animal or something inferior to him. Ironically and i don't mean any offence, but Guzma means shoes in Arabic language.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score