Why Elliot Rodger Couldn't Get A Girlfriend ?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's actually the truth, i know many things most people don't know. The only benefit i got from loneliness was that i had free time to explore many things and know many things people don't know. and i'm here not talking about life experience or maturing, but i'm talking about an entirely different thing. I don't care about dislikes, but i'll never discuss a subject that started 5000 years ago until now in 10 mins pointless debate. And BTW most of what your cousin says is real. Give me 50545455400 dislikes now, but it won't change the truth about this world.

Really? You think most of what his cousin says is real and you can't even succinctly tell us why? Jews are not the problem. Islam is.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just FYI, Hitler didn't like communism.

Where do you get this endless supply of pics of men who look ugly bald to use as avatar pics?

Here's Stephen Miller, he works for Trump, he doesn't pull off the bald look:
View attachment 60331

Thank you.

She said that she would get back to me about plans and then she never got back to me. There must be hotter chads in the sea, either that or she's holding out for a hotter chad.

Had a date with an artist last week, spent three hours at a bar, there was a lack of chemistry. I had to do more than 50% of the conversation, and she didn't let me kiss her. Have another date with another woman this Saturday, and then a different woman is supposed to get in touch with me today about making plans, we agreed last night that we'd get together next week.

Here's some food p*rn for @Pasbrillantebrunette , it's three kinds of risotto:
View attachment 60330

I'm glad you're back, I truly missed you and your posts. I hope everything is fine and going well. :)

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@WhitePolarBear Seriously dude you're a f*****g 5 years old or something, i can never have a debate again with someone as stupid and immature as you. You have nothing to do, but disliking my posts because you can't even respond to someone younger than you by 10 years. I've been following your posts since 2016 because i was lurking this forum way before i made my account and you're the biggest hypocrite ever. Every thread you have a different opinion and you don't listen to anyone and you think you're the god of the forum because you're here before most of us. At first i thought you're an intelligent, civilized guy, but having debated with you, i can see that i'm pretty much disappointed.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@WhitePolarBear Seriously dude you're a f*****g 5 years old or something, i can never have a debate again with someone as stupid and immature as you. You have nothing to do, but disliking my posts because you can't even respond to someone younger than you by 10 years. I've been following your posts since 2016 because i was lurking this forum way before i made my account and you're the biggest hypocrite ever. Every thread you have a different opinion and you don't listen to anyone and you think you're the god of the forum because you're here before most of us. At first i thought you're an intelligent, civilized guy, but have debating with you, i can see that i'm pretty much disappointed.

I don't know if you realize but you're also being antagonistic here.

You start off by saying that an anti-semite who likes Hitler makes some valid points about zionist Jews, that you've read a ton on the topic and you know that you have the truth, but then you're not willing to back it up in any way. You're just coming in, carpet bombing some controversy to stir up sh*t, and then running off. Can you understand why that's antagonizing?

As a general rule of thumb, vanilla opinions can be stated without backing (null value), either vanilla or controversial opinions can be stated with backing (positive value), or controversial options can be stated without backing (negative value).

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I second this @Afro_Vacancy . After your departure, my interest level in this forum dropped significantly. I think you along with @WhitePolarBear , @Dante92, @Pasbrillantebrunette and some other users keep me coming back to this forum.

Thanks ! I'm somewhat smug that I'm partly responsible for a ~200-page and ~350-page thread. It's not the kind of achievement that I'll put on my CV, but it does give me some satisfaction :) I'm good at stimulating discussion on here.

If I were that good at sexually stimulating women, I'd be blue-pilled.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if you realize but you're also being antagonistic here.

You start off by saying that an anti-semite who likes Hitler makes some valid points about zionist Jews, that you've read a ton on the topic and you know that you have the truth, but then you're not willing to back it up in any way. You're just coming in, carpet bombing some controversy to stir up sh*t, and then running off. Can you understand why that's antagonizing?

As a general rule of thumb, vanilla opinions can be stated without backing (null value), either vanilla or controversial opinions can be stated with backing (positive value), or controversial options can be stated without backing (negative value).
Who said i like Hitler ? I didn't run off, but it's really complicated. I didn't have time to back anything. It took me year and a half or two and reading books, religious books, i can't put all that in like 5 or 10 minutes. I swear to god i was serious about what i said and i was really going to do it. Unless i'm banned, i'm not going anywhere, he can come and tell me that i said i'll bring evidence and i didn't bring sh*t and i'm a liar, then i won't have anything to respond with. I hate being judged that i'm running off because it's not like i care if he knows or not, i won't get an award or money or anything, there's nothing i can take from him, so why would i lie ? If i didn't have something to say, then it would be easy to post couple of bullshit links from a conspiracy theory website and never care if he believed or not, isn't that easier ?

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Poor Miller, the first time I saw him I already knew where that dead eye stare comes from: the disease.

He's 31.

Damn, I thought, "that mid-40s dude doesnt look that bad".

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who said i like Hitler ? I didn't run off, but it's really complicated. I didn't have time to back anything. It took me year and a half or two and reading books, religious books, i can't put all that in like 5 or 10 minutes. I swear to god i was serious about what i said and i was really going to do it. Unless i'm banned, i'm not going anywhere, he can come and tell me that i said i'll bring evidence and i didn't bring sh*t and i'm a liar, then i won't have anything to respond with. I hate being judged that i'm running off because it's not like i care if he knows or not what i have, i won't get an award or money or anything, there's nothing i can take from him, so why would i lie ? If i don't have something to say, then it would be easy to post couple of bullshit links from a conspiracy theory website and never care if he believed or now, isn't that easier ?

The conversation started with a reference to Bear's cousin, who is a pro-Hitler communist. That was the context: pro-Hitler communism, also endorsements of Islam and conspiracy theories. So when you popped in with "I don't have time to explain, but there are valid points to be made there", the default impression is that you support the views of Bear's cousin.

If you have complex views that you don't have time to explain -- that's fine. Just don't bring them up.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'm just popping in for a visit, procrastinating, but permanent procrastination is unhealthy :)

Semi-often procrastination is ok though.

I mean, you do want to get to 10,000 likes, dont you?

BTW, congrats to @Dante92 on this achievement

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The conversation started with a reference to Bear's cousin, who is a pro-Hitler communist. That was the context: pro-Hitler communism, also endorsements of Islam and conspiracy theories. So when you popped in with "I don't have time to explain, but there are valid points to be made there", the default impression is that you support the views of Bear's cousin.

If you have complex views that you don't have time to explain -- that's fine. Just don't bring them up.
I won't even talk about Hitler, it's an entirely different thing. I don't care about Hitler or his cousin, but it just happened that they were mentioned in the discussion. I told him that sometimes what his cousins says may be right, but you don't notice it, then he told me explain, i told him it takes time and effort, then he accused me of running off. What his cousin says is the deal, and i can't just enter the discussion that fast and start explaining, i need first to explain what happened since 5000 years ago until now because it's all connected. Like you can't teach a kid about equations when he doesn't even know how to count.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I won't even talk about Hitler, it's an entirely different thing. I don't care about Hitler or his cousin, but it just happened that they were mentioned in the discussion. I told him that sometimes what his cousins says may be right, but you don't notice it, then he told me explain, i told him it takes time and effort, then he accused me of running off. What his cousin says is the deal, and i can't just enter the discussion that fast and start explaining, i need first to explain what happened since 5000 years ago until now because it's all connected. Like you can't teach a kid about equations when he doesn't even know how to count.

You can't expect people to trust your conclusions without even stating your premises. You are basically telling people to believe x + y = 5 without stating the value of x and y. So unless you can succinctly defend your position, don't engage in discussions.