Why dont you guys just shave it and grow a beard?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this just shows how disconnected you are if you are saying this as an ironic joke
So you think that every man, who is experiencing balding, can all of a sudden pull off the bad *** masculine look just by shaving their head and growing a beard?

Yikes. I'm out of here. Troll or just a simpleton.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not if they aren’t masculine. No woman wants a flamingfaggot lol
Of course women love masculine men, but whether a man is masculine or not doesn't matter unless he meets the minimum physical threshold.

Do you think a disabled 5'3 indian bald man, just needs to shave his head and grow a beard because women love masculine men?

I thought you were smarter

Last edited:

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@AbsoluteZen many guys on here blame their hair loss for not being able to attract woman, in reality their personality is the problem. Some of them know this deep down but at least they can now blame hair loss. Shaving your head is a good idea for many men. You don’t have to look like a model if you’re charismatic, in good shape and well dressed.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course women love masculine men, but whether a man is masculine or not doesn't matter unless he meets the minimum physical threshold.

Do you think a disabled 5'3 indian bald man, just needs to shave his head and grow a beard because women love masculine men?

Stop putting words in my mouth, you fuckingtroll

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This man isn’t 5’3(lol) but he is disabled now. He was burnt to a crisp at a nightclub fire. He met his wife while he was in recovery and they have a kid now. The fire never changed his amazing personality.

Attachments

• A0EFC752-74DD-4DA6-81BA-4C737039E488.jpeg
    A0EFC752-74DD-4DA6-81BA-4C737039E488.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 55

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This man isn’t 5’3(lol) but he is disabled now. He was burnt to a crisp at a nightclub fire. He met his wife while he was in recovery and they have a kid now. The fire never changed his amazing personality.
Strong sample size

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao after shaving my head my life instantly got better, seems I have the luck to pull it off

But growing a beard is optional in my opinion, I shaved my beard because it made me look much older and I don't like beards. Bald w/o facial hair is underrated imo